PDA

View Full Version : Sucking with no teeth.

Bi_Dave
Jul 26, 2013, 9:19 PM
I wear dentures. I had my teeth removed a couple of years ago. Cock sucking has certainly changed for me. I can suck without worrying about my teeth scraping a sensitive cock. I can fit a bigger cock in my mouth without much trouble...no more aching jaw. I can take it deeper. The feeling of the cock sliding across my gums is amazing. My tongue is free to swirl and go crazy. The men I kneel for do not complain. I don't like how I look without my teeth in, but it doesn't seem to bother anyone else. What are you thoughts? Like it without teeth? Is it a turn off? I am an attractive man and most of my friends don't even know I don't have teeth nor do they know I suck cock. I also don't have any more dentist bills or impacted wisdom teeth. I'd be interested in hearing from people about this.

R. R. Wayne
Jul 26, 2013, 9:27 PM
I had occasional sex with a guy who had false teeth. He gave great blow jobs with teeth in our out. I could not tell the difference.

biman1968
Jul 27, 2013, 7:05 AM
Bi_ Dave I'm in the same boat as you 100%

dickhand
Jul 27, 2013, 9:33 AM
I suffered with dental pain from my earliest memories . Had all my teeth capped when I was 5 years old . Finally had the last of 'em pulled in my late 20s more than 25 years ago . Good riddence . The only people to experience my oral skills with and without teeth was my cousin and my wife . Both agreed that there was improvement after I had healed up . I have received the occasional toothless blowjob as well and can confirm the enjoyment there in !

OralGiver
Jul 27, 2013, 10:35 AM
dave,I could have wrote that myself,I love sucking cock without my dentures.........damn,should of went to bike week

fourbi767
Jul 27, 2013, 11:52 AM
I too have dentures and love taking them out to suck dick. I love the way I can feel the entire cock fill my mouth and just chomp on it. Had no complaints yet

Realist
Jul 27, 2013, 12:07 PM
My very first orgasm and BJ, combined, was from an older neighbor, who removed his teeth......the day after I turned 14. It was a gift that he continued giving for some time and it just kept getting better! Later, a wreck, broken jaw, and many of my teeth were damaged when I was 19. Subsequently, I lost all of my upper teeth, during the healing process. As a life-long bisexual, I was surprised to find my pleasure increased with both genders, afterwards.

Still, somewhat shy with removing them while being observed, I've had no complaints.

curious44
Jul 27, 2013, 2:58 PM
I still have all my teeth and I'm careful not to "scrape" while doing one of my favorite activities. It would be nice not to have to be concerned about it but my teeth will stay right where they are until Mother Nature tells me otherwise. On the other hand, I've always liked my BJs on the rough side. I don't like to be roughly scraped but I really like the feeling of teeth sinking in along with the suction and tongue work. My wife used to do it best because she knew I liked it that way but other partners seemed afraid of biting too hard.

Lynn731
Jul 27, 2013, 3:36 PM
I have a friend that takes his teeth out when he sucks me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It feels so good.

bitrucker64
Jul 28, 2013, 2:53 PM
I have full dentures also, and I prefer to suck without them in, guys I have been with agree.

Errin
Jul 29, 2013, 9:22 AM
I have dentures too, and love to suck cock sense I had my teeth pulled. It feels so good having a cock rubbing on my gums! But I still have a problem letting people see me without my teeth in. When I eat pussy though, I have to keep my teeth in, at least my upper plate.
Errin

Lynn731
Aug 12, 2013, 10:37 AM
I have a good friend. He takes his teeth out and sucks me. It is wonderful !!

Errin
Aug 12, 2013, 5:32 PM
I'm just like you Bi_Dave, I have dentures also and love to suck cock more than ever!! I just wish that I could find someone in the same boat!! I would love to be gummed!! Any offers would be great!!

Go fore it
Aug 14, 2013, 1:20 PM
Since i started sucking cock about 8 years ago im damn glad i dont have my teeth. i,ve really enjoyed sucking uncut cocks without them. one problem i,ve encountered is when gumming the wifes nipples i have to be very careful not to clamp down on them to the point of biting them off, i have caused her great pain a few times geting carried away pulling on her nipples with my gums. not haveing teeth is great when i eat her, i can engulf her whole cunt inside my mouth & work her outter lips over good with my tongue & tongue her inner lips as well... All Gums here !!! ;-)