PDA

View Full Version : understanding/starting femdom - help!

Jitterbug17
Jul 25, 2013, 5:18 AM
I am very open minded.. and my bf recently admitted to being extremely curious about femdom..

I want to fufill his wishes..but im worried it wont turn me on....

Where do we start?? How does femdom turnn on the dom and the sub??

Im just a little confused on how to go about it and how to get myself interested...i love being the sub and havin him dom...extreme role reversal is just new territory..

ADVICE PLEASSSEE

Gearbox
Jul 25, 2013, 7:19 AM
Being a dom is really easy. All you have to do is do whatever you damn well like.:tongue:

What makes me a dom is the frustration of not being able to do what I want to do with HOT buggers that I see on the street and in my day to day social life IMO. That is what drives my dom nature.
I have a lot of pent up frustration. That is all unleashed onto the sub, and thank God they love it just as much as me.;)

Have you not seen a bloke that made you think "God I'd love to sit on his face and make him lick my pussy as I wank him off!"? etc etc etc etc
Or thought,"I wish I didn't have to please hubby tonight and just get my kicks!"?
Or thought "He's not doing that thing I like enuf, but I won't say anything coz I don't want to seem a needy bitch."?:rolleyes:

Be a bitch! Take control! Get the Human sex toy to do what YOU damn well enjoy! Trust me, he'll LOVE it!
Give specific directions on how to please YOU (never mind him). You run the show, and if you want him to make tender love to you, or go down on you for as long as YOU like etc, you get him to do just that!!! You do what you want with your favourite bits of him too. If that bit looks nice.....TAKE IT!

Unleash that needy bitch and have FUN!YAY!

lone-wolf
Jul 25, 2013, 7:20 AM
I have tryed to get my wife into femdom. But she just could not get turned on by the idea of her being in control. and as far as being a sub it is very important to have some one who can be dominat other wise it just doesn't work out. i am still searching for a dominat woman to help me and my wife out with this. she is ok with me finding what i am looking for with other people.
My advice to you would be to find a Dominat woman and get some advice from her.

Jitterbug17
Jul 25, 2013, 12:59 PM
I know that this is not a matter of him not being satisified...our sex life is incredible.. he just thinks he may enjoy the femdom thing... where as i am super content with how things are already.. he already does what i want how i want when i want... lol

I guess it is just me... i know i turn him on already... i just dont see the appeal in me bn dominant... but i dont want to disappoint him ...

HappyHedonic
Jul 26, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hi Jitterbug, I've kind of been in your shoes before....I'm very sub oriented myself yet had to be the Dom, which went against my nature. But I did some research and read up on how to be a good Dom. I found that I did enjoy performing the scene not because I was in control but because my lover was getting off on it. And that illustrated to me what I have read, that although the Dom is "in control" they are really "giving" the pleasure to the sub. I get off on seeing my lovers get off. So I found that being the Dom in itself is not the turn on for me, but the results of me being the Dom (and working to be good at it) are what I enjoy.

The website Fetlife.com has a lot of resources for exploring the BDSM world and people to talk with and learn from. Excellent resource for me. Cheers.

_Joe_
Jul 26, 2013, 5:33 PM
Do some homework and simply read quite a bit of femdom fiction, I'm sure you'll be able to take tidbits out and apply them.

cornholejoe
Aug 1, 2013, 10:09 PM
get a strapon handcuffs and a riding crop and give him what he wants

striker48192
Aug 5, 2013, 12:59 PM
If he is sub by nature you should get a double dildo and fuck him with it and get your self off too they do make them to vibrate to .

Ebonybifemme7
Aug 5, 2013, 2:40 PM
I'm such a wannabe dom. Havent found the right man or woman to do it with yet. Lot of men like being submissive, both straight and bi. Veeeeeeery surprised by that. I was raised very religiously, so I'm trying to get the whole be in submission to your husband bull crap out of my mind. If anything, a lot of women like to more dominate then the men nowdays lol (at least in the bedroom, lol).

_Joe_
Aug 5, 2013, 2:57 PM
I'm such a wannabe dom. Havent found the right man or woman to do it with yet. Lot of men like being submissive, both straight and bi. Veeeeeeery surprised by that. I was raised very religiously, so I'm trying to get the whole be in submission to your husband bull crap out of my mind. If anything, a lot of women like to more dominate then the men nowdays lol (at least in the bedroom, lol).

Bless your heart, doing the good work by domming!