PDA

View Full Version : am I gay or Bisexual

liketotry
Jul 16, 2006, 11:17 AM
A long time ago I had several homosexuall relations with a friend of mine from school...oral,anal and mutuall mastubation...the masturbation consisted of using his Mothers underwear and bra's...to this day I love the feeling of those articles on me...it is such a turn on.I love enema's and how they open me up for insertions of all kinds.I love the feeling of something sliding in and out of my rectum...specially at orgasm.I have sexuall fantasies about men whenever I am trying to sleep...mostly me preforming oral on him and him penetrating me with him cumming in me or my mouth.As recently as 03 I had another man on man episode...oral and anal in front of my girlfriend...she loved it...does this mean I am gay or just Bi
love to hear from ya :(

holybane
Jul 16, 2006, 11:32 AM
Woah slow down there "just bi"? Excuse me but I didn't know it was a disease! Lol, being bi isn't just being in the middle and indecisive, it's being open. First of all, do you love your girlfriend? Do you enjoy life with her? Do you enjoy sex with her? You've got to answer these questions before you can tell. But if your answer is yes to at least one of those, then you're bi, maybe mostly gay, but still bi. I'm mostly straight but I think of guys quite often too. Don't worry too much about it, everything takes time anywho.

Roger

jedinudist
Jul 16, 2006, 1:10 PM
Only you can make that determination.

Haemoglobin
Jul 16, 2006, 8:40 PM
its not even so important , why must you exactly know how bi or gay you are , why not just be you and have a good time with whomever you like ?

Herbwoman39
Jul 16, 2006, 9:08 PM
We can't tell you who you are. I *can* tell you what i used to ask myself when I had those days when I thought I might not be Bi after all. It went something like this:

"Does the thought of Captain jack Sparrow make me quiver? Yes. Okay...I still like guys"

"Do I still get turned on by the Pussycat Dolls or just about any BET music video? Yes. Okay...I still like women. I'm still Bi.

Find your own set of questions that will help you know for yourself because only YOU know for sure who you love.

canuckotter
Jul 17, 2006, 8:08 AM
Don't worry about labels. :) You are who you are; you like who and what you like. What labels are applied to that are irrelevant. Just be yourself and let other people worry about the labels. If you absolutely have to have a label, try this one out for now: "Undecided." ;)

Azrael
Jul 17, 2006, 11:25 AM
Don't worry about labels. :) You are who you are; you like who and what you like. What labels are applied to that are irrelevant. Just be yourself and let other people worry about the labels. If you absolutely have to have a label, try this one out for now: "Undecided." ;)
Exactly. Screw the titles, just be comfortable with you.

Mimi
Jul 17, 2006, 7:45 PM
liketotry,

i'll just post a rerun of something that i posted a while back to the "am i bi?" thread:

there are many different types of bisexuals:

you like men AND women sexually AND romantically
you like men sexually only; you like women sexually and romantically
you like women sexually only; you like men sexually and romantically

cross-dressing is not really relevant to being straight, gay, or bi. that has more to do with being masculine or feminine.

and although some people don't like the use of labels, i think that using the right kind of label that personally works for you can be a really uplifting experience. when i was finally able to say "i am bisexual," it really freed me because it answered these kinds of questions for myself, and for coming out to others.

good luck,
mimi

AngelOfTheMystic
Jul 17, 2006, 8:12 PM
I agree that only you can make that determination. I believe that being bisexual is where you look at men and women the same. You can see yourself not only sleeping with both members, but being in a romantic relationship. I would evaluate your relationship with your girlfriend and how you feel about her and go from there

bibudbama
Jul 18, 2006, 1:57 AM
You have a cool girlfriend....enjoy!

wanderingrichard
Jul 18, 2006, 2:12 AM
dude,
most of us here, from what i've read so far, agree pretty much on this; You're normal!!.. enjoy your life and your sexual freedom! it's when you pigeon hole yourself into a stereotypical box just to make things easy for others to understand who you are that you begin to identify with labels.. get over it, have fun in your life..

read thru the long long listing of forum titles and you are gonna come across about another 10,000 posts asking the same question you did.. and you'll see when you read them, mostly the same answers..

and, you'll have to 20 question yourself , like others have said before me, if you really, really, wanna label yourself for some reason..

me? i never knew the term bisexual til long after i found my sexual self.. and i'd always considered myself normal.. come to find out, I AM