PDA

View Full Version : You Go, Brits! :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 17, 2013, 2:27 PM
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/07/gay-marriage-legalized-in-great-britain-91494.html:)

Besos para ella
Jul 17, 2013, 5:10 PM
We rock :)

Gearbox
Jul 17, 2013, 6:23 PM
YAY! Now I'm a double bachelor.:bounce::bounce:

darkeyes
Jul 18, 2013, 3:34 AM
Bout time Edinburgh got its arse in gear and changed the law for Scotland too.. isnt so far away and its finally on the move,, is a bit more liberal than the English law in little ways and the Church of England isn't exempted from the same regulations that other religious institutions are,,, awww shame... doesn't mean it will have to conduct same sex weddings but isn't proscribed from doing so specifically unlike England and Wales...

Northern Ireland's government btw has rejected any change.. it may take the European court to shift that bunch of parliamentary dinosaurs,,, they will in end I am sure. Both Northern Ireland and the Republic are in so many ways a bit reactionary of social issues, Witness this weeks debate on abortion in the republic... but that's another issue and will just smile happily for me fellow country peeps south of the border and wait impatiently for me own lot north of it...:)