PDA

View Full Version : underwearless

Chief Consultant
Jul 16, 2013, 9:06 AM
I love going without underwear and frequently do. Summer with shorts is my favorite time. Guys do it a lot I would guess or maybe not. I was at a nude beach a few years back and as this lady got up to leave she simply slipped this t-shirt type dress over her nice body and left. I was getting hot just thinking of her without panties. So I was wondering on regular occasions, do women go without underwear? I know many will forego a bra at times but I am interested in going without any underwear or without panties? How does it go ladies? Guys you can respond regarding your actions toward underwear.:yikes2:

Hypersexual11
Jul 16, 2013, 11:32 AM
I personally won't leave the house without underwear. I can't even wear boxers, just no support. But my wife only owns 2 pair of panties and only wears them if in a dress and will be outside in windy weather. Other than that, she never wears them. Since most of her dresses are very short, I'm sure many have caught a glimpse of her pretty little bald pussy. I watch for panty lines on other women and notice most do wear them. Since it's the norm for us, I don't find it shocking when I do notice a women without panties.

BareProf
Jul 16, 2013, 11:42 AM
I stopped wearing underwear maybe 20 years ago, wear panties only under a suit or tux. I own panties, no men's briefs and never received a raised eyebrow during my annual physical by a male or female physician. My Hot Wife frequently goes without panties and enjoys a breeze on her waxed pussy.

olmizzou42
Jul 16, 2013, 11:47 AM
With the advent of the thong it's hard to tell if the pussy is covered or not. From the number of celebrity beaver shots taken by the papperazzi I would say going pantiless to avoid ruin the look of high fashion is pretty common. Ans, some seem to really enjoy flaunting it; as in www.dick.net/hottiehot

Susurrus1964
Jul 16, 2013, 3:04 PM
I can't remember when I stopped wearing underwear, but the only time I put it on is if I'm wearing light colored pants or my tux. Other than that, it's commando all the way...

superflush
Jul 16, 2013, 11:33 PM
Commando is cool when I'm just running around or whatever. I go strictly briefs for work, but sometimes like a jock for going out. (Even though it seems a little like false advertising!)

6mike1
Jul 17, 2013, 6:31 AM
When I wear underwear it's boxers but I do go commando quite often and also depends on what I am wearing.

Bi & Loving it
Jul 17, 2013, 12:32 PM
50/50 for me. With the pubs trimmed close on my cock and balls, nothing feels better, in the summer, than a breeze traveling up my legs and into my crotch. LOVE IT!

Waylon
Jul 17, 2013, 12:42 PM
When I know I am going to hook up with a partner, male or female, I love to go commando, love the feeling under tight, low rise jeans or loose khakis in the summertime.