PDA

View Full Version : Bi Social Gatherings...would like to hear your thoughts.

AndrogynousLuv
Jul 16, 2006, 4:00 AM
I arrived about an hour ago from what was not just a social get together but an orgy for all sexes. It was given by a local bi group with the intent to have an orgy. I went to it for this reason but also to socialize as well. Unfortunately, I arrived when it was all pretty well over. I had to work and couldn't get the night off as I didn't have enough advance notice. I was more disappointed than impressed. There were several there. I think I expected too much. Sure the event was finished and I certainly have no objections for people having sex for the sake of sex....but it seems that I was wanting a bit more sensuality. I guess what can one expect from such a gathering....to really have something that is truly sensual and erotic, it probably would need to be more intimate with less involved. I did get approached by a very lovely trans...she fondled me and pulled my cock out of my shorts and we kissed and talked for a bit. This person had very feminine traits...there was no indication that there was a cock inside her pants as everything about her was female in nature...that was the highlight of the night for me. She said she was returning to the next gathering and wanted to meet with me there. I had a raging hard on for the next 10 minutes because of her....but she soon left as she'd been having sex all night and was ready to go. In a way, I really don't know why I'm turning to everyone here to comment as I realize that there are always other opportunities. Some would say that intimacy is what makes the sensual come to life more and that's more true than not...I guess I simply missed out by being late.....

glantern954
Jul 16, 2006, 9:07 AM
Look at it this way. You already have met one person that you will have a more intimate relationship with at the next event. It is likely that she will introduce you to others too.

CUMM2LBV
Jul 16, 2006, 1:32 PM
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOO HOT, OR SUCCESSFUL WITH WHAM BAM. THAT SAID, I WOULDN'T THINK AN ORGY IS A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULD DEVELOPE ANY REAL LEVEL OF INTIMACY. I DO KNOW THAT THERE IS ONE OR TWO BI GROUPS AROUND DALLAS. A KINDA LUNCH BUNCH (EXCUSE THE PUN) TYPE GROUP. THEY MEET ON A VERY REGULAR SCHEDULE. IN THIS CONTEXT, YOU WOULD BE SEEING THE SAME PEOPLE FROM TIME TO TIME, CREATING SIME SEMBLANCE OF INTIMACY AND DEVEOPING RELATIONSHIPS.

PS

THAT TRANNY SOUNDS BEYOND HOT.......

GOOD LUCK

Haemoglobin
Jul 16, 2006, 8:38 PM
why do you write in big letters ? doesnt have more value because of it .

and i think you may just go there again next time and search for that trans person and go for it .. however you like it .
real intimacy you might find in a real relationship though or in a more private ambiente at least . ;)

Herbwoman39
Jul 16, 2006, 9:13 PM
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOO HOT, OR SUCCESSFUL WITH WHAM BAM. THAT SAID, I WOULDN'T THINK AN ORGY IS A PLACE WHERE YOU WOULD DEVELOPE ANY REAL LEVEL OF INTIMACY. I DO KNOW THAT THERE IS ONE OR TWO BI GROUPS AROUND DALLAS. A KINDA LUNCH BUNCH (EXCUSE THE PUN) TYPE GROUP. THEY MEET ON A VERY REGULAR SCHEDULE. IN THIS CONTEXT, YOU WOULD BE SEEING THE SAME PEOPLE FROM TIME TO TIME, CREATING SIME SEMBLANCE OF INTIMACY AND DEVEOPING RELATIONSHIPS.

PS

THAT TRANNY SOUNDS BEYOND HOT.......

GOOD LUCK

Typing in all caps is considered to be the same as yelling in the chat world. Just so that you're aware and you can correct it next time