PDA

View Full Version : Rock the Dock!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 14, 2013, 8:26 PM
This is where I'll be next weekend, Darlings. The Rock the Dock Pub is putting on a Huge Biker Rally in Tacoma Wa. here, and I'll have my Veteran and Biker booth there. If you can, come find me! Tell me who you are and where you saw this, and collect a nice big warm boobie hug and kiss! lol Look for the American Flag and POW Windsock and you'll find me..:} The Red, White, and Blue Rally is put on by several Biker clubs to raise funds for Juvenile Diabetes for low income families .:}
http://rockthedockpub.com/

DuckiesDarling
Jul 15, 2013, 3:13 PM
Sounds awesome, Cat. Hope you all do a lot of fund raising for Juvenile Diabetes, that disease killed my sister at the age of 26. She contracted it at 14. Hugs and bless you for this, Cat, bless all of the participants.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 16, 2013, 2:35 PM
Ty Babygirl. Its going to be a great day! Warm weather, right there at the Docks. Bikers in Leathers. Couldn't ask for much more! (Well..."I" could, but I hafta work) LOL
Muahs
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 19, 2013, 7:40 PM
Hoping Naked in Seattle puts on some pants and comes to see me...LOL
Silly Cat

NakedInSeattle
Jul 20, 2013, 2:05 AM
Honey...what's the date and time?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 20, 2013, 11:36 AM
Today, beginning about 2 in the afternoon until approx 8 pm. Rock the Dock Pub, in Tacoma. Look for the Veterans Booth. American flag and POW windsock on the front of the booth..:}
Cat

NakedInSeattle
Jul 22, 2013, 12:42 AM
Sure sorry I had to miss it. Next time will be when?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 22, 2013, 1:12 AM
On Aug 3rd at the same place. This time it'll be a tribute to the Wounded Warrior Assn from Tacoma. Check out the pic I just added and you'll see my booth..:} Not a great pic of Me, but my stock looks great..lol
Cat