PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

holybane
Jul 15, 2006, 4:42 PM
I am a bi-male in a relationship (gf/bf not married yet) with a straight female, very proper and lol, uncompromising. I'm very into the thought of multiple partners but not sure I'd go through with it. I'm very loyal and loving and would never do anything to hurt her intentionally. Many of my fantasies and ideas make her upset but I've told her so she won't find out by other more unpleasant avenues. So I guess my question is just, what are your thoughts on this? I just want to know some opinions, I don't think I'll really do anything, but it'd be nice to know my options. I love her very much and would never sleep with anyone else without her permission! Just a disclaimer there. Thank you all,

Roger

CUMM2LBV
Jul 15, 2006, 5:28 PM
WHOOOOOOA BIG FELLA!

I THINK YOU ARE PREPARING A RECIPE FOR DISASTER HERE, WORDS LIKE UPSET, UNCOMPROMISING AND UPSET ARE REALL OUT OF PLACE IN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP.

MOST "SHRINKS" WILL TELL YOU THAT A RICH FANTASY LIFE IS HEALTHY. WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO ACT OUT ON YOUR FANTASIES IS ONE THING. THAT YOU AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE THEM SHOULD BE SOUNDING ALARM BELLS IN YOUR HEAD.

TIME TO GET OUT OF DODGE BOY.......

holybane
Jul 15, 2006, 5:36 PM
Thanks, unfortunately I love her and the time we share together is amazing and I couldn't imagine living without her. I'd like to maybe find someone different but I can't leave her, and well I love her. Thanks for your input!

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 15, 2006, 7:02 PM
Just a thought from me. I would suggest that you at least ask your girlfriend to accept your fantasies and talk openly with you about them. Even if she doesn't agree to/with them. Just so you can remain open and connected. They don't ever have to happen, but it doesn't mean it can't be alive in your mind.

Sparks
Jul 15, 2006, 8:25 PM
Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself. Then, if you love her that much, tell her about your fantasy. If she can't deal with it that's her problem and not yours. Be you, and don't let your compassion for her let you be nothing more than honest. I hope this helps................

Stinger50
Jul 15, 2006, 9:34 PM
Well first off I give you credit for seeing the bi-side of you at a early age...
I know myself I became aware as they say at probably the age of 10 or so that I not only was horny lol but that I also liked cocks occassionaly...
The early 20;s years yep I was pretty guarded about who I told that I was bi,,, and that included g/f's too.
Personally I think the world of bi can be a double-edged sword in more ways then a lot of people especially straight people percieve...
I was fortunate for the 20+ years I was married,,, my wife at that time did not condemn me for being bi,,, I don't think her own experimentation of bi-world enriched her...(rather she ahhhhh had justified reasons for not trusting me) My infidelity in our marriage was a blame on my part and something to this day I am not proud of at all,, and at times ashamed...
I think time and age we all learn so much about our true selves,,, and of course the people who we grow to love and trust... No simple answers in my opinion in however long we live..
Everyday I am still learning more about people ,,, and about myself...

holybane
Jul 15, 2006, 10:06 PM
THank you all for you posts so far. I have told her about my fantasies, not all, but most and I want to be completely open with her, I plan to tell her what's left and just let be. She loves me and I know she'll accept me but I don't think she'll let me do anything. IF anyone has other angles I'd love to know. Thanks,

Roger

JohnnyV
Jul 15, 2006, 11:12 PM
I don't know how long you've been together, but I suspect that once you get married, it's going to feel like a long, long haul if you aren't even allowed to indulge certain fantasies by yourself. One year becomes five, then ten, then twenty... You may be able to keep up this level of pious fidelity, but you might want to try to negotiate a semi-open marriage before you take your vows.

J

glantern954
Jul 16, 2006, 12:40 AM
Many bisexuals, just like everyone else, are quite capable of monogamy. You probably need to decide if your relationship with this person is worth keeping your other interests just fantasies, and you could still be happy doing so. If not, she may need to decide if she is open to working out rules that work for both of you. From what you describe though, I would not get my hopes up.

Good Luck!

Diane54
Jul 17, 2006, 12:19 AM
I am in a monogamous relationship with a straight guy. He knows I am Bi and requested I not cheat on him. but I do miss the lez action an awfully lot. I like cock but a steady diet is not fullfilling. I look forward to 69 with another woman sd he wont go for a 3way.
think about it.
I was married for 13 years and had to make excuses to him and myself why I thought another woman was hot.
it can work, for a while. depending on how much you are into the same sex.