PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream...

TenderTouch
Jul 14, 2006, 10:14 PM
Since I just discovered this community, I thought this might be a good way to introduce myself as I am still too shy to chat.

Abridged version (original is several pages long):

I meet a woman approx. 54 with an approx 37 year old single son. She is white and large he is of mixed race, tall and a little chubby, WITHOUT the stereotypical endowments. They are not in an incestual relationship. He teaches at a near-by University, she is a CPA, loves to cook and works from home. I am my actual age (49), a writer (another fantasy) and live with them in a solar powered home. During the day the mother and I are alone and walk around naked. I regularly give her massages; she cooks scrumptious meals for us. We touch often and tenderly and have a great love life. We talk about everything and are the best of friends. Before her son comes home from the University, we put nice clothes on, and I spend my nights in his bedroom. In addition to his body, I enjoy his intellect and we often discuss books we have read. Sometimes, she will snuggle up behind me after her son and I have made love. He knows about us and is supportive. The three of us often travel together.

:2cents: ***Touch my mind, then feel my body*** :2cents:

anne27
Jul 14, 2006, 10:39 PM
Sounds like you have a most interesting and satisifying life.

Welcome to the site!

Lorcan
Jul 15, 2006, 10:24 AM
Wow. When you said, "They are not in an incestual relationship.", i thought why would you include that because noone would assume that. And then i read more. Wow. So you love them both. Cool. It's certainly an interesting family.

Welcome. Glad you joined. We're all interesting kats on this site. :bibounce:

Spicy
Jul 15, 2006, 4:24 PM
You lucky fellow, wish I could find something like that! :cool:

Spicy

holybane
Jul 15, 2006, 4:34 PM
Glad to see that it's working. I hope it continues! :D