PDA

View Full Version : I am bigger body beautiful........

Long Duck Dong
Jul 8, 2013, 6:51 PM
this is a pageant that I would watch.... http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/beauty/beauty-news/8895087/Plus-sized-pageants-yay-or-nay

their smiles, their eyes, their bodies.... I have a image of every day ladies in my mind.... the type of ladies that I am more likely to encounter than some supermodel..

so i am curious.... who would support a pageant like this and would you love to see your partner up on stage......

I would happily put DD up on the stage, tho I am acutely aware that DD may have other ideas.... and its also something that I would have happily supported as a local event for the ladies in my town so that way they can see that some pretty 20 year old, is not the only * miss world / universe * to many of us, our lovers, partners, wives... they are our world and universe and we love them so much more cos they are part of our lives.....

Basin_Bouy
Jul 9, 2013, 6:59 AM
I would support and Support my partner. I love Plus Size Women. Bonking anything else is like Bonking a bag of coat hangers

tenni
Jul 9, 2013, 8:03 AM
I think that the women have attractive faces and they seem to be middle aged? What I didn't see was a full body image. I generally would not be attracted to big babes but never say never. I prefer petite women with less cellulite and tight firm arses but you have to be realistic..lol If they have rolls of belly fat...not for me. There is plus size and then there is obese.

I have heard of some guys getting into relationships with fat chics who actually encourage the woman to gain weight. I don't think that is very common but wonder if such pagents would encourage that approach?

I don't think that there are "beauty pageants" for men? Would you support a big belly pageant for men?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 10, 2013, 2:05 PM
To each their own, Darlings..:} Everyone has a certain beauty to them, no matter what their size or weight. Its self-confidence and poise, its how a person views themselves that matters most. Perception of self is the most important factor. If a person is happy, smiling, playful and full of life, then it shines through no matter What shape their shape is in..:}
And You Go Girls! lol
Cat

darkeyes
Jul 10, 2013, 2:16 PM
I would support and Support my partner. I love Plus Size Women. Bonking anything else is like Bonking a bag of coat hangers
Cheeky sod.... I kno we all like diff things.. but at 5'1 and 7 stone 4, I am not a bag of coat hangers... no wonder I gave up dick...:cutelaugh u bejoy wot u like:tongue:.. me will bejoy wot me likes:impleased...

Realist
Jul 10, 2013, 3:40 PM
Oh yeah! My GF's a voluptuous lady, who in my eyes, is pretty as a picture. Her personality, vigor, and enthusiasm for life, shines through like a beacon.

Just as Cat said, we each have our own set of interests and what appeals to one, may not excite another. But even if I didn't think she was attractive, her character would make her a star in my life!

DuckiesDarling
Jul 11, 2013, 4:39 AM
I think it's wonderful from the standpoint that is giving bigger woman a more positive body image but not so wonderful in that it is a beauty pageant. Personally,I wish we could get rid of all "events" that only reward for looks not substance or talent. :2cents:

grayhound
Jul 11, 2013, 5:36 AM
AMEN to that