PDA

View Full Version : I've got surgery

taz67156
Jul 13, 2006, 5:58 PM
Hey everyone,
just wanted to stop in and let you all know that on monday I've got to have surgery done cause of being in alot of pain for the last month or so and they found that I have gaul stones and the doc is going to just remove my gaul bladder. :(

Hope to be on soon,
TAZ67156

Hotboy99
Jul 13, 2006, 6:03 PM
good luck with surgery. hope you recover fully :bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 13, 2006, 6:09 PM
Oh Hun. My thoughts are with you and Mrs T. I wish you a speedy recovery.

texasman6172003
Jul 13, 2006, 6:09 PM
Hi Taz,Sorry to hear bout yur surgery. Hope all goes well. Will look forward to seeing you and Kitten again,ooopppss,Mrs Taz,lol. Take care...

gina42
Jul 13, 2006, 6:15 PM
((((((((((((((((((Taz))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))
we both are wishing you the best hun and get well soon!!!
hugs,gina and mihh :)

Mrs. Taz
Jul 13, 2006, 6:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you baby. I will be there the whole time with you. I am not going anywhere until you come with me. I do hope you get well soon. :) I love you. :love1:

codybear3
Jul 13, 2006, 7:01 PM
Good luck Taz...See you on the flip side... :paw: :paw:

onewhocares
Jul 13, 2006, 7:25 PM
Taz,

Just want to wish you well. I have had my gallbladder removed arthrospcopically. That was the best thing I ever did. The pain from a gallbladder attack was worse than childbirth or back surgury- I've had both.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Belle

Azrael
Jul 13, 2006, 7:42 PM
Best of luck to you. I might have it coming up depending on what the Orthopaedist says, so I can relate ;)

arana
Jul 13, 2006, 7:46 PM
Hope you're home and feeling well soon Taz. Be good and do what you're told.

MotherGoose
Jul 13, 2006, 8:02 PM
Good luck with your surgery, Taz! You'll feel so much better after you have it done! You're in my prayers!!

(((((((((())))))))))))

Macy :)

taz67156
Jul 15, 2006, 1:28 AM
not very long until I go for surgery but so far what I hate is sunday at midnight until after the surgery I can't eat or drink anything :( but I'll also be glad when I'm out of pain like I have been in lately.

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 15, 2006, 11:12 AM
Taz *Giant Hugs* I know midnight to whenever seems like along time without substanance, but it is very short compared to how long you have been in pain. And in my goofy way I am telling you it could be lots worse. I had a colonoscopy not that long ago, I had to drink this stuff that made me (how do you say it in a nice way) poor water out of my butt for many hours. Couldn't eat or drink either. Stomach cramps to boot. Ok, I'm just trying to give you a little smile.

Its not much longer now hun. Dream of sweet relief, laughing and smiling a genuine smile, eating and drinking freely without pain.. All that and more is on its way to you. *hugs* My thoughts and prayers are with you hun.

jedinudist
Jul 15, 2006, 12:47 PM
Good Luck and a speedy recovery!

12voltman59
Jul 15, 2006, 5:20 PM
Adding to what has already been posted thus far--here's offering a prayer to the universe that your surgery and any related medical procedures, etc. all turn out well and you will feel better and mend soon Taz...

:angel: :angel:

Mrs. Taz
Jul 15, 2006, 9:27 PM
aww, yall are so sweet, thankyou for keeping my baby in your thoughts and prayers for his surgery. I cant wait till he is out of pain and can do things like normal again. I love you taz, and am still praying for you myself. always remember you are my all, and you will do just fine in everything to come. :) :love1:

deletetacount123
Jul 16, 2006, 2:02 PM
I wish you well and a speedy recovery too... I have had surgeries when I was a kid and I know how awful they can be but just think, you can be bossy to anyone for a few days and make them your slaves *grins*
Ok, thats mean but thats how I got away with not eating gross hospital food and got someone to get me mcdonalds or something lol Oh and Archie Comics... I loved those comics as a kid!

Tasha

taz67156
Jul 17, 2006, 1:43 AM
hey everyone tommorow is the big day for me hopefully everything will turn out fine and I'll be back home soon. thanks for all the reply I've gotten so far

HUGS for you all
TAZ

csrakate
Jul 17, 2006, 3:11 AM
Best of luck to you taz and know that my prayers and thoughts will be with you and kitten during this time.

Hugs,
Kate

darkeyes
Jul 17, 2006, 4:56 AM
Hi taz xxxx. Had me own probs wiv surgery recently...am gr8 now tho..betta than me coulda hoped..so ta u me hopes yas has the op, gets betta, gets out an carries on wiv life an its a joy still. Know me don come in ne more ta chat but still keeps an eye on folk through threads! Get betta babes..an kwik!!

luv an huge huggles an a few smooches!!

Fran xxxxxxxxx

(a few from Naggy 2!! xxxxxxxxxx)

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 17, 2006, 10:55 AM
My thoughts and well wishes are with you and kitten today. God Speed.

(((((((((((((((((Taz and MrsT))))))))))))))))))

Azrael
Jul 17, 2006, 12:18 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery :flag1:

taz67156
Jul 17, 2006, 11:17 PM
hey everyone just though I'd let you know I'm home already the surgery took an hour and a half to do cause they found scareing on the galbladder plus they said I have galbladder dease all though I'm not really sure what they meant by that but don't have to worry much now since its out of me now.

I got home alittle after 7:30 p.m. and got pain killers to take every 6 hours for the pain.

big hugs to all of ya,
TAZ

P.S. damn I'm sore from surgery lol

Gleekybaby
Jul 17, 2006, 11:27 PM
hey tazzy!

im glad it went well and im glad you are home

take care till u heal fully

thorts are with you

Love Gleeky

codybear3
Jul 18, 2006, 12:42 AM
Good to know you are back at home, Taz...Get some rest and follow all your doctors orders...Take all your pain medication so you can rest comfortably...If you have any pain killers left over, send 'em my way... :bigrin: ...Take good care and we'll see you soon... :paw: :paw:

tink1978
Jul 18, 2006, 1:17 AM
Glad to hear everything went well. Get well soon.

Tink

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 18, 2006, 11:40 AM
I am glad that everything went as smoothly as it could. Now take care of yourself and feel better.

Mrs. Taz
Jul 18, 2006, 6:27 PM
hey baby, I am so glad to have you home, and to finally have you on your way to being out of pain. I love you.

Mrs. Taz

Herbwoman39
Jul 18, 2006, 9:56 PM
Oh wow Taz! I wish you would have said something sooner! As my screen name implies, I'm an herbalist. I might have been able to help you avoid the surgery.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

arana
Jul 19, 2006, 1:22 AM
(((((( Taz ))))))))) I hope you're feeling better and back on your feet soon!

taz67156
Jul 19, 2006, 3:05 AM
hey everyone here is some info that was found having to do with what I had if you all would like to read about it http://www.usnews.com/usnews/health/digestive-diseases/gallstones/gallstones.about.htm?s_kwcid=1080039000000003218&clicksource=standard I was surprized at some of the things that it said about the gallbladder and I'm sure alot of you will be also please let me know what you think of it and if you find more info please send it to me as I'd like to find all the info that I can cause it could be very helpfull to me even though I don't have a gallbladder any longer to deal with the problems I just want to see alot of stuff about it.

thanks,
taz:)

taz67156
Jul 20, 2006, 11:47 PM
hi everyone, today has been the best day for me so far cause my throat isn't sore anymore but I could be in trouble with some of you cause I did some lifting today that I shouldn't be doing but I was careful about doing it though and honestly don't plan on it again cause its starting to catch up with me.

taz67156

onewhocares
Jul 20, 2006, 11:58 PM
TAZ,

Glad to hear you are doing well and on the road to recovery. Listen to what the doctors say. Doing too much will not be good, learn from my mistakes

Belle

taz67156
Jul 21, 2006, 8:49 PM
hey everyone here is a couple of pics from today how it looks right now.

taz67156
Jul 23, 2006, 3:40 AM
Hey everyone,
Its me again and just got home from the ER, everything came out fine with the tests they ran on me. They told me that it was just from it healing up and one of the meds I was taking and stopped that I need to get back on again. Sorry if I had all of you worried tonight about me:( , I should be back in the room soon if any of you need or want to ask me something.

taz67156

redheadedwench
Jul 23, 2006, 4:05 AM
keep taking it easy, and continue to only do what you're supposed to. hope you heal up quickly. :)

redheadedwench :flag4:

taz67156
Jul 28, 2006, 9:55 PM
Hi everyone,
I just want to let you know that I've been cleared to go back to doing things that I use to do but also give the stitches 2 more weeks to heal up. I was getting tired of not being able to do anything for awhile:( and now that I've got that problem out of the way now the only pain I have is back pain and not much I can do about that cause of working in a tire store for 5 years straight.

taz67156

Mrs. Taz
Jul 28, 2006, 9:58 PM
glad to see/hear your feeling better but I still think u should take it easy on a few things for a while. dont push yourself baby. I Love you.

Mrs. Taz (kitten)

onewhocares
Jul 28, 2006, 9:59 PM
Taz,

Glad to hear everything is coming along nicely. I know it is boring when you are unable to go back to doing the things you liked to do before the surgury. Please do not do too much.

Belle

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 28, 2006, 10:03 PM
Glad to hear that you have the all clear. Just remember to take care of yourself and go easy for a little while longer. *hugs*