PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the rain?.

ALMOE
Jul 7, 2013, 12:28 AM
I just found something that is fun and maybe dangerous. That is sitting out in a rain storm. I put on a t-shirt and my tight fitting Under Armour shorts and sit outside till I'm totally soaked. The only down side is the lightning. Just thought I would get your opinion, if it's something you might try. :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 7, 2013, 12:41 AM
Is it your Hope to get zapped???
Confused Cat

tenni
Jul 7, 2013, 7:13 AM
I can recall doing this in an early summer late afternoon rain storm in my early twenties. There was no lightening. It did feel good and the wind had come up as it rained and that added to the sensory pleasure. It had been a sticky hot day and the rain was very refreshing. We did it as a joke. We didn't repeat it and I don't know why? It was a one time thing.

i_shoot_blanks
Jul 7, 2013, 8:05 AM
Have to agree with Miss Kitty, sitting out in a thunderstorm is a "bit" dangerous. However, I used to be an early morning jogger and have been caught in a light early morning rain (no lightening) and found that very enjoyable.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 7, 2013, 2:32 PM
lol It rains so much up here that none of us think anything about getting drenched.
Now Sitting in a nice warm rain Is a wonderful sensation, I do agree. But I read the post waaayy wrong at first (Teach me to read something when I first wake up...lol)
If it feels good, Darlin. Go for it..:}
Cat