PDA

View Full Version : Watch or be watched?

Dragonslain
Jul 1, 2013, 12:39 PM
Do you like to watch or watch some one else masturbate?

I love group masturbating. It is such a turn on to see others and to catch them looking at you.

Basin_Bouy
Jul 1, 2013, 12:48 PM
I love being watched by a woman as another guy is making love to me, especial if it's his partner. I've been bent over on all 4's going down on a woman, as her male partner is shagging me from behind ... EROTIC! I've also been shagged missionary style by a guy, while his female partner is sitting on a chair off to the side and Masturbating while watching us.

cangi.j
Jul 1, 2013, 1:38 PM
i love seeing a hot, hard, thick penis contract and ejaculate. sometimes i go to adult bookstores so i can watch men have orgasms. i have all i can do to resist but i usually wind up on my knees with a spurting cock in my mouth.

BareProf
Jul 1, 2013, 4:52 PM
My great fun is jacking off as others watch, especially by my wife as a guy is fucking her and I'm going crazy with lust.

stungun
Jul 1, 2013, 5:10 PM
Love to watch and be watched....especially if it's by someone who enjoys both as well!

paulsuna
Jul 1, 2013, 7:35 PM
While chatting with a guy on the INTERNET (about anal sex) he invited me to his apartment. He said he was with a life-partner, but it was with a open arrangement. After introducing me to his partner he lead me back to his bedroom. Within minutes I was naked bent over the side of bed getting bare backed, and notice his partner in the doorway watching. He ask if I minded him watching, and as having a voyeur watching excited me and I encouraged him. After getting screwed trice, but with no ejaculation, my partner got tired. But his partner was highly aroused by now and asked it he could fuck me. Giving him an affirmative I let him position me on the end of the bed with my ankles over his shoulders and let him massage my super sensitive sphincters with his thrusting bare cock while his partner watched. After about five minutes he ask if he could cum in me. I declined ...I've only let a brother do that. So he started fucking his life-partner, but instead of coming in him he pull his cock out at the last minute and came in his hand, all the while with me watching the sex act. Not only did I let two different guys watch me being fucked, I did watch them fuck and eventually spew.