PDA

View Full Version : Feelings while sucking cock

indenver_indenver
Jun 30, 2013, 1:06 AM
Everyone calls it sucking cock and sucking is a big part of it. But, for me there is another very erotic feeling - the sensation of having a big cock go down my throat. That isn't sucking - it's the feeling of being penetrated - the feeling of being pinned on the guy's cock. It is so powerful that I feel it go through me so my own cock feels like it will spurt its load.

Anybody else have similar feelings?

avintinus
Jun 30, 2013, 1:10 AM
yeah, its hot. I get you, I feel that way when I am giving oral to a guy or a gal, its just erotic to get someone off, and do it well :)

ErosUrge
Jun 30, 2013, 4:51 AM
Well, call it what you will but it is what it is and the experience varies from person to person. Yet I'd have to say that there are some things about it that anyone who enjoys doing it are the same...

First of all, it is sucking and at some point sucking becomes a major part of it. And I completely agree with Avintinus that it is erotic to get someone off; I get off all the more knowing I was able to give someone pleasure.

But you are asking about feelings while sucking so I'll tell you what mine have been or can be. When I think about when I am really getting into it, it's kind of like being in a spell so to speak. You know how it is...if I'm horny when I start sucking, I get much hornier as I suck...in those moments, there's nothing more important than all the different things that are going on with him and inside me at the same time...every little spasm, every little and major surge through his cock as he responds to every flicker of my tongue, how much pressure I apply when I suck, when I stay just sucking the head and he responds with a moan and his cockhead swells as I slide my mouth down to the base of his cock and he moans again in response to that...everything that happens to him affects me too as I too get excited and my own cock is hard and yearning for attention as I use my hand feeling my own orgasm mounting as I sense his approaching. I can go on and on with this description, but that is pretty much how it is for me and I would imagine for most who enjoy sucking cock...

I also feel intensely turned on as I give oral to a woman...but that is a whole other topic. It sure would be wonderful to hear a woman here at this site describe all the nuances of what she feels as she gives oral to a woman....that would be delicious to hear about...

BareProf
Jun 30, 2013, 7:21 AM
wonderfully written. my hand is on my cock as i reply. i and almost feel a smooth cock in my mouth, my tongue flicking the head and teasing the pee hole. i want his cum. i love his cum but not too soon as i love sucking him and as i suck i reach up yo tweek his nipples, then mine too and my throat itches for his cum. my orgasm is not the goal, his cum in my mouth is.

dickhand
Jun 30, 2013, 1:39 PM
I am able to offer the toothless version of a "blow"job . I do considerable gumming and nibbling , as well as sucking , to coax out a load of man's milky nectar . Vigorous face fucking is encouraged too !

stonebow
Jun 30, 2013, 1:54 PM
For me, the physical sensations are nothing out of the ordinary. Truth be told, I'm so focused on the man I'm with...how he feels and tastes, the noises he makes and how he moves in response to my actions.. that I'm really not that much in tune to what MY body is doing at that moment....can't even tell you if I stay hard or not.

Emotionally however, I'm very attuned. Taking a still soft cock in my mouth and feeling it swell in response to my ministrations is very gratifying. Knowing it's just the start of something wonderful is a huge turn-on! I love that I can have such an effect on a man and feel so sexy as the object of unabashed male lust! After coming out of a sexless marriage discovering true passion with a man was an earth shaking revelation for me. I guess in a way, I came to equate real passion with a hard-on...there's certainly no clearer indicator of sexual desire...lol

Totally fixated on my cock-sucking duties, as I am, I feel mostly anticipation, eager for the moment I hear him moan and feel his body tense to the impending flood of warm cum in my mouth. With my reward duly earned I feel a deep sense of satisfaction and perhaps a little smugness at having formed a... a bond I guess. A bond that straight men will never know.

LeeNorCal
Jun 30, 2013, 2:22 PM
Ditto to what @stonebow said. I love getting "lost in the moment" of every movement, shudder, thrust and sound of a cock getting harder and harder in my mouth or hand (or a woman getting more moist and her clit getting harder) that I completely forget my own sexual desires. Guess that's why I don't really enjoy 69 so much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting a good blowjob too, but not while I'm giving one.

Oh, and @dickhand, I agree. Nothing beats getting a toothless blowjob! That's the great thing about living in a "retirement" community!!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 30, 2013, 11:23 PM
lol from a female prospective: I have an oral fetish, and I get so euphoric when I start sucking that I lose myself in it, am just caught up in the moment, the feel of his cock as it glides across my tongue and down into my throat as far as I can get it. Love the way my tongue lashes his cock, how good it feels as I trace around the head, and slide the tip of my tongue into that tiny slit there...

I cant help it. Its the taste, the smoothness of his engorged cock, that little burst of pre-cum, his moans and groans, the way my lips feel on his meat when I tighten them up and begin to suck smoothly, effortlessly. Its the feeling of his balls tightening in my hands right before he cums, and how his cock gets Brick hard a second before feeding me some sweet, hot man milk...I've cheated myself out of some good lovin' by getting so carried away that I cause him to cum before I know it.
Love it!
Cat..licking her chops..LOL

stonebow
Jul 1, 2013, 1:19 AM
Upon re-reading my earlier post I realized that the emotions I experience while going down on a guy are not specific to oral sex. I feel the same while being fucked...along with the physical sensations peculiar to that act. I just love being the instrument of a man's sexual gratification!

It just feels so good to know a man wants me and needs to use me for that release. He may not realize that as he strokes his dick into my ass he's stroking my ego as well but that's pretty much how it is, and even if I don't experience that mind-blowing prostatic orgasm, I still feel satisfied if he cums. That's no doubt the reason my favourite fantasies involve me being spit roasted or giving serial blowjobs.

paulsuna
Jul 1, 2013, 2:29 AM
Didn't start sucking cock until after I retired and started meeting men to get laid anally, and definitely regret not starting sooner. It was hard getting past the gaging sensation though, and I loved the sensation plus my partner's euphoric responses. It took even longer before orally taking and swallowing an ejaculation, again regretting not doing it sooner. One regret ...if he cums while you have his cock deep in your throat you miss taking it.

hawkz99white
Jul 1, 2013, 1:38 PM
sucking cock to me is more than just sucking I really get into it make me feel super horny giving oral pleasure to some else, saying that now I need some cock it has been way to long since I had cock.

bigtime2013
Dec 16, 2013, 11:01 PM
i too enjoy giving such pleasure, as far as how i feel, i start with just the head, licking it, suck it, then move down the shaft to 1/2 way down, in and out the mouth till it starts to enlarge, then all 8 down the throat, his hands begin to rub the back of my head, then in and out the mouth again and all the way down till the pulsating, thats when i suck the head only, but his hands are pushing my mouth over the shaft, he luvs it by moaning and omg, and u all know the rest, feelings: everyones are different.

Bisexual Explorer
Dec 17, 2013, 5:38 AM
Terrific, very hot thread! Cock sucking gives me pleasure three ways: feeling the cock on my lips and tongue, sensing my partner's pleasure, and tasting his hot cum on my lips and in my mouth. Having oral sex with women is almost all about sensing my partner's pleasure. Good, but not close to sucking cock.
Bisexual Explorer

tenni
Dec 17, 2013, 7:23 AM
I don't get any pleasure sucking dick.

Fzmr9t
Dec 17, 2013, 10:21 AM
For me, the physical sensations are nothing out of the ordinary. Truth be told, I'm so focused on the man I'm with...how he feels and tastes, the noises he makes and how he moves in response to my actions.. that I'm really not that much in tune to what MY body is doing at that moment....can't even tell you if I stay hard or not.

Emotionally however, I'm very attuned. Taking a still soft cock in my mouth and feeling it swell in response to my ministrations is very gratifying. Knowing it's just the start of something wonderful is a huge turn-on! I love that I can have such an effect on a man and feel so sexy as the object of unabashed male lust! After coming out of a sexless marriage discovering true passion with a man was an earth shaking revelation for me. I guess in a way, I came to equate real passion with a hard-on...there's certainly no clearer indicator of sexual desire...lol

Totally fixated on my cock-sucking duties, as I am, I feel mostly anticipation, eager for the moment I hear him moan and feel his body tense to the impending flood of warm cum in my mouth. With my reward duly earned I feel a deep sense of satisfaction and perhaps a little smugness at having formed a... a bond I guess. A bond that straight men will never know.
with stonebow on this. I'm not feeling anything but my partners movements, not hearing anything but their sounds/moans. And when I sense that what I'm doing feels good to them, I increase that motion to heighten their sensations. And that's true whether they're male or female

Waylon
Dec 17, 2013, 11:49 AM
When I am giving a blowjob, I love the feeling of power and control I get with some men as they truly enjoy the sensation. If they are well-endowed, the feeling of a large cock deep in my throat is a major turn on both for me and him. (I too can give a toothless bj upon request and can overcome the gag reflex quite well.) I get off on getting the guy off.

12voltyV2.0
Dec 17, 2013, 12:16 PM
I am able to offer the toothless version of a "blow"job . I do considerable gumming and nibbling , as well as sucking , to coax out a load of man's milky nectar . Vigorous face fucking is encouraged too !

Some years ago while in a favorite bookstore, I picked up a small book that was on a clearance table---it was so small a book--that I basically read it while in the store and didn't buy it---kinda wished I had since it was a book that obviously never sold much and was going out of print. It was a book written by a gay man, detailing his experiences in his life---he had been involved in some of the early gay rights protests and such--like he was involved in Stonewall.

In one chapter he talked about doing some volunteer work in what they called then---"old age homes" working with gay men who lived in them and he talked about befriending a man well into his 90s. This guy was able to take the man out for excursions beyond the confines of the "home."

One of the things they did----the old gentleman would take out his dentures and give the writer blow jobs---something he had not done in nearly 20 years of living in the home--and the writer said the older man gave him some of the best blow jobs he had ever had----both from the pure physical sensations of the man having no teeth and from the older man's pent up desire to finally get to savor a cock before he died.

The story was both "hot" from the sexual side---but poignant because of the other aspect of their times together, that he was able to provide the older gentleman something he so desired but was denied for so long by his situation and the staff at the home.

I do have to say--I'd like to experience a blow job given by someone such as yourself--I don't know if you are still around to read this---but if I were closer to you--I'd stop by and let you provide me such a BJ.

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
What was the title of that book or who wrote it? When I suck a dick I think to myself yeah this is nice but I want to suck more and more men off, and one dick is not enough for me.

sterculius
Dec 17, 2013, 1:56 PM
Everyone calls it sucking cock and sucking is a big part of it. But, for me there is another very erotic feeling - the sensation of having a big cock go down my throat. That isn't sucking - it's the feeling of being penetrated - the feeling of being pinned on the guy's cock. It is so powerful that I feel it go through me so my own cock feels like it will spurt its load.

Anybody else have similar feelings?
YES!!! I love being very roughly throatfucked! As a teenager, whenever I used to blow my best friend Larry, he would tightly hold onto my head and force his huge cock completely down my throat! I was able to breathe between strokes but sometimes he would hold his cock deep in my throat until I started to feel giddy from lack of oxygen! This would get me so excited that I would often cum myself purely from this intense, erotic stimulation alone . I learned to associate the sensations in my mouth and throat with my sexual arousal to the point that I'm able to ejaculate with little or no direct contact with my erection. It's as if my throat has become a sexual organ capable of triggering an orgasm independent of my cock.

Dunmor
Dec 17, 2013, 3:04 PM
Nothing beats pleasing your partner, making them cum and sucking their cock is a great way to accomplish such a task......its incredible