PDA

View Full Version : I've started a new group here

12voltman59
Jun 20, 2013, 4:03 PM
For anyone that is interested---I have started a new group here on the site called: Exploring and Discovering our Path to Bisexuality.

While many of us often discuss things of this sort in postings on this board and in the chat room---with the groups---the messages we post don't keep moving on and disappearing if no one posts anything new for a time.

I wanted to do this as an alternative to the bisexual erotic fiction group--which I am a member and like to contribute when I can. Thus far---I have posted up something that was from my life---not exactly what that group wants, so I decided to start a group where we can post up actual stories from our lives.

I don't really have any fast and set rules---but I really do want it to be a place were we can discuss some of the early things that took place in our lives as well as more current things as well, that even though we may not have been able to explain or understand it at the time---we did realize--that when it came to sexual things and others, that we weren't just "quite with the plan" that "normal people" seem to be.

One of the tings that made me decide to start a group of this sort---one of the rules at bisexual fiction is that no characters in a story should be under age 18 and I know that for me---many of the things to have lead me to where I am today--took place when I was under that age, so I wanted a place to be able to post up actual stories from my own life at any stage of life.

I am hoping that sometime in the future, if I can find a therapist who deals with sexual matters of this sort in my area, I can interview this person with questions we might have and things of that sort, posting up his or her responses, advice, etc.

I welcome you to come to join the group---actively contribute and take part.

I guess if I have any real guidelines---is that I want us to have some deeper discussions about our bisexuality and how it works out in our lives.

If you just want to post up stories about sexual conquests or living out some fantasy----if that's all the story is--I would prefer that you don't post such a story. If you want to do that---post up a thread here on the main forum or start your own group for that purpose.

I would like for group members to post up things that relate to how you came to discover this different aspect of your sexual nature, insights into this and other aspects of your life, etc.

Well, there is not too much posted there as yet----go there---join and post up stuff so we can get a nice discussion going that might help all those who join, figure out and deal with things that come up for us as we go along related to this aspect of ourselves and maybe we can help along, those who are rather new to this whole thing as well.

Thanks! Hope to see you become a member of the group.

Hopefully over time---this group will become a good resource for us and those who join later to make sense of all of this and perhaps help us all live more fulfilled and contented lives as a result of the things that get discussed there.

Errin
Jun 20, 2013, 5:12 PM
I would like to join this group, sounds great!
Errin

12voltman59
Jun 20, 2013, 5:44 PM
Erin--please go to the groups section and join up----the more the merrier and the better "conversations" we can have.