PDA

View Full Version : my very complicated story

clouds&rain
Jul 12, 2006, 11:48 PM
it all started when i was still in my teen years. when i was about 15 or 16 around those ages i knew i was different. because i began to develop feelings for girls. at first i thought oh this must just be a phase i'll get over it. well years started to pass. when i was about 17 i was very hesitant to come out to my friends but i did anyway. and to my surprise they liked girls too. the first thing they asked was are you a lesbian or bi . and at first i thought i dont know but soon relizied i was bi. so i replied im bi. and they assured me i would be ok. also around then i had ment my first girlfriend name jenniffer. i ment her online and at first we were just friends. then we became more then friends. ( by the way i only had three girlfriends my whole life and about two boyfriends my whole life). anyway everything was going good i had my friends that were like me i had a girlfriend who loved me. me and my first girlfriend lasted about 5 months. at the time she basically cheated on me with a guy because she wanted her parents to think she was normal. so i was heart broken for a while. then i ment my second girlfriend when i was about 17 in a half. her name was jennifer too. and we lasted for almost a year . but broke up because i graduated and shortly after i graduated i moved to new jersey. my third and last girlfriend was name tammy. we were together for about 6 months. but broke up cause of the distance between us. after i was out of school i still fought with my sexuality. i mean for a while i thought i was a lesbian. but finally figured out im bi and im always going to be this way. :female: :male: :tong: and hoping to someday find a long term relationship. im now 20 years old. im only looking for friends. :compuser:

morenito
Jul 13, 2006, 12:54 AM
Hi clouds&rain,
First off all, thank you for sharing your story with everyone here. I think you came to the right site for that. I also think that several of us can identify with your story. Personally, I have learned that part of that confusion and misidentification bi people make with homosexuality is because we are struggling with our growth, acceptance and liberation. Once we come to terms that it is okay to be sexual and intimate with both genders, that's when we experience a breakthough.
The hardest is facing society, but trust me ( i don't mean this in a condescending way) there's nothing worse than being Latino, or any other Catholic infused, ethnicity/race to really struggle with your sexual identity. It's like three times worse.

As a good bisexual human being, I'll recomend you to read the "Bisexual Option" by Fritz Klein. I'm sure you probably have read it, but it's great to go back to it once in a while.

Best of luck to you!

Morenito