PDA

View Full Version : Question to Drew...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 15, 2013, 6:18 PM
When you put someone on ignore, does it also prevent them from contacting you privately?
Curious Cat..:}

Annika L
Jun 15, 2013, 9:30 PM
I'm not contacting you privately at all and I have deleted without reading any of your nasty emails to me on this site that you have always initiated writing to me. You're not a nice person and are into stalking, harassment, and bullying people both online and off.

How characteristically narcissistic. If you've never contacted her privately, why on Earth would you assume *you're* the reason she's asking Drew about blocking pm's? Unless, of course, *everything* is about you.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 15, 2013, 11:40 PM
High 5's Annika. Actually, the thread Wasnt about him. And "Always" writing to you? I think not. You were too gutless to read what I wrote to you the one time,and that's fine. :}
Hugs Annika and passes her the endless cookie plate..:}
Cat

Brian
Jun 15, 2013, 11:46 PM
When you put someone on ignore, does it also prevent them from contacting you privately?
Curious Cat..:}

I do not believe so. It just hides their posts - at least that is what the manual implies.

- Drew :paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 15, 2013, 11:50 PM
Thank you Sweetie. I put a childish pest on Block today, in the hopes that it stops him from sending me private hate-mail(s)...lol
Hugs
Cat

12voltman59
Jun 16, 2013, 9:14 AM
Sorry to hear, Cat, that you are having some nidget bugging you like that.

At least you found a way to prevent him from bugging you anymore. I still have it so that someone has to be a friend before they can contact me thanks to the troll I had who bugged me so a number of years back now.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 16, 2013, 5:48 PM
Its funny how people slip up. He implies that I have contacted him before, but how could I if he is new to the site and doesnt know me? Some people's children. :rolleyes:
Muahs
Cat

csrakate
Jun 16, 2013, 6:04 PM
He sent me a private message as well to let me know that I am "fat, ugly and mean". I just ignored him as I always do...not worth the energy of letting it hurt my feelings. Don't let him get to you, Cat!

onewhocares
Jun 16, 2013, 9:42 PM
Yes Kate, Cat and others I too am a favorite of the troll. Such small pea brains.....

Belle in Boston

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 16, 2013, 11:48 PM
Oh I dont allow excretement for brained people bother me, Darlin. Pisses me off when good, decent, people that I know of gets treated like this tho. Its ok. He'll get banned again soon..lol. Thats the price for stupidity.
Muahs to you all..:}
Yer Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 19, 2013, 5:24 AM
PS. Kate, its good to know that me, and Annika, and Belle arent the only mean ones here. You are in good company, M'Lady...lol
Silly Cat

biblkman
Jun 20, 2013, 11:28 PM
Your not alone cat ...Stud sent me a message saying to get help, I politely asked him to keep his opinions on the thread.

Some people just have to try and antagonize.

Blow him off, if he writes again ask drew to ban him for violating the rules

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 21, 2013, 3:47 PM
Thank you Biblk. I usually respond to all who writes to me, but this one *says* he hasnt read my replies to him/them. Bullies can dish it out, but they cant take it when someone stands up, and tells them where to go. lol It's ok, its all good. ;)
Unconcerned Cat