PDA

View Full Version : ? Got Talend

tenni
Jun 14, 2013, 9:33 AM
just for a bit of fun. ;)
My sister emailed me this Britain's Got Talent performance.

Regardless of the country what are some of your favourite "Got Talent" auditions?

Here is a 71 year old's audition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=584M1rcr9ik

Post one of your favourites.

darkeyes
Jun 14, 2013, 10:55 AM
I loathe talent shows, tenni...Reality telly and Eurovision Song Contest r bad enuff wivout talent shows an all..hav betta things 2 do than wotch dross on me telly.. so pass...

Gearbox
Jun 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
I loathe talent shows, tenni...Reality telly and Eurovision Song Contest r bad enuff wivout talent shows an all..hav betta things 2 do than wotch dross on me telly.. so pass...
We've been blocked from viewing the vid here anyway! It's like George Orwell's 1984, the fukuz!:!:

tenni
Jun 14, 2013, 12:12 PM
We've been blocked from viewing the vid here anyway! It's like George Orwell's 1984, the fukuz!:!:

Really? Did you try googling "Kelly Fox sings Kiss my Ass"?

Well, you could always pick one from America's Got Talent...I even saw one from Russia.

Some of them are good dark eyes?...or maybe just appealing to our base emotions?

Gearbox
Jun 14, 2013, 12:25 PM
Really? Did you try googling "Kelly Fox sings Kiss my Ass"?

Well, you could always pick one from America's Got Talent...I even saw one from Russia.

Some of them are good dark eyes?...or maybe just appealing to our base emotions?
Well managed find one I could watch eventually. What a lovely and very talented lady that is too, bless her.lol
We need more of her type to overthrow our oppressive gov, and I'll march by her side and call her comrade ANY day!:bowdown:

_Joe_
Jun 14, 2013, 2:55 PM

The secret is to not watch any of that crap till that one good video pops up on youtube and everyone's going on about it.

Case in point - I rather enjoyed Susan Boyle's first Talent clip, then forgot all about her.