PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever shaved a hairy pussy you just met?

funwithbiguys
Jun 14, 2013, 5:21 AM
I travel often in my job and this week was no exception. I have been very busy these last few days and decided to go to my hotel room , make myself a stout adult beverage and head to the pool. As I was sitting in this hot tub, this older lady with a killer body comes over and sits across from me. After some simple conversation she asked if I had another beverage, since my room is pool side I said of course so I made her a beverage and returned to the tub. I learned she was 58 yrs old, recently divorced with 3 grown kids. She too was on a business trip and needed to unwind. After 2 more beverages she asked me if I would join her for dinner so I said sure. We went to dinner in the Hotel Bar and she was dressed in a very revealing sun dress and sandals, she looked so fucking hot. She invited me to her room where she too had a bottle of Makers Mark so we went back and she said you know at my age I don't get into games, I'm horned up and I hope you can help me with that. The passion of her kiss was incredible and as we undressed I noticed the huge bush on her pussy. She said before we do anything would I help her by shaving her bush. Of course I said yes so she gave me some scissors and I cut it down so the razor could shave it. It took about 45 minutes to get her pussy so clean and the whole time my cock was hard as a rock. Once she was all rinsed of soap she gave me the most intense blowjob and I was enjoying myself eating her. After 2 hours of fucking, sucking and eating I blew my load deep in her freshly shaved pussy, and after a few moments of leaving my cock in her to drain she asked to me to suck my cum out and give it to her, which I did which got both of us excited again and we went for round 2. Incredible night. To bad I don't travel to Dallas that often.

BareProf
Jun 14, 2013, 11:20 AM
Yes, my current wife just two weeks after we met. As sexually experienced as she was, she had never been to a nude resort or beach where shaved men and woman are common. I, divorced, a smooth nudist had the first shaved cock she had seen or enjoyed. Unexpectedly she showed up at my house with a wine bag, inside was a can of shave cream and a lady's razor. I took my time but had to start eating her before I finished, telling her to cum back the next day for me to finish and eat some more and of course fuck!

Eleven years later she has her pussy waxed. I tried that but instead shave every day in our shower.

marc_nola
Jun 14, 2013, 4:25 PM
Wow thick, beautiful, trimmed pussy hair.. why waste such? I love thick, trimmed pussy hair....what makes a woman a woman!

elian
Jun 14, 2013, 4:57 PM
..and all I ever seem to do is watch "Hardcore Pawn" on the 'otel TV...

TXLonestarTX69
Jun 15, 2013, 5:19 AM
I am responsible for shaving my wife and keeping myself the same way. Once a week, she calls me into the bathroom towards the end of her bath and has me perform my duty. It's very erotic and she always ends up cumming a couple of times. Love it.