PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Bisexuals where is a good place to meet people

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 4:01 PM
I have recently decided to give in to my bi-sexuality even though I have to be discreet! I live in Mississippi and I swear it is so hard to find anybody HELP!

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 4:19 PM
I am a single divorced father, I work in law enforcement, former military, and not to mention my dads a baptist minister! My image is everything I have never had these urges before but its like recently I can't stop them.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 4:38 PM
I can gurantee they don't know I have been a serial ladies man my whole life well let me rephrase that a whore! And until recently I have never even had a. Interest in men at all I don't know where it came from I guess I just want to try it I am very sexual and I guess I just want a new conquest

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 4:57 PM
They don't know and I am gonna leave it at that for a place that is not supposed to be so judgemental I swear!

Gearbox
Jun 13, 2013, 5:07 PM
Trust me, your family, friends, and people where you live do know this about you that you're either bisexual or gay. The women who you have been with are not fooling anybody especially your dad. Your sexual urges for men have always been there but you've just denied them and repressed them and now they are coming out along with you.
How comes everybody in Mississippi knows Upforit is either bi or gay?
Was it the way he shagged all those women?
Or the way he has never before had any interest in cock?

If so, I'm def calling on a certain few neighbours with a bag of condoms and lube tonight. They are prob dying for my cock up em!:tongue:

Gearbox
Jun 13, 2013, 5:20 PM
Are you really this naive?
Yes I am, in some ways. But I'm not paranoid, and I know for a fact that not even bi males can spot another bi male 99% of the time unless he's camp as a cupcake, and WE actually look for them.lol

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 5:24 PM
Not everyone fits in your box nor does every situation you should learn to accept that.

Gearbox
Jun 13, 2013, 5:51 PM
Not true. Most bisexual and gay men have bidar or gaydar and can easily spot and correctly identify another bisexual or gay man, and it has nothing to do with if a man is camp, nellie, feminine, or a queen. That's true, and I've accepted this perfectly. As I wrote earlier people who you live around, your friends, family, etc. do all know without a doubt that you are bisexual or gay. You can play the self denial game all you want but trust me they know, and you're not fooling or hiding this aspect of yourself from anyone.
Don't you think that UpForit (and 99% of every bi on the site) wouldn't need to come here looking for a male sexual partner if we are all going around with these 'bidars'?
Why do you think he made this thread? He wouldn't need to if everybody in Mississippi knew he'd like a bit of man fun, including all those bi's you mention that have bidars.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 5:55 PM
You are truly a sad individual I can see this so I will entertain your foolishness no further.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 5:58 PM
At Gearbox thank you and exactly!

tenni
Jun 13, 2013, 5:59 PM
Upforit
Sorry about the fake flamer.

It is difficult to meet a guy that is looking for the same thing that you may be looking for. Depending on what you are looking for there are sites such as plenty offish and even Craigslist...which some will say is seedy. (funny thing if they were on it and they are not seedy..then there must be some others on it looking for the same thing)

If you are comfortable connecting to GLBT organizations they may have social activities.

It seems like you are looking to experiment. Meet the guy in a public place before deciding on any sex play.
.................................................. .....................................
“Why do you feel as though you "Have to be discreet"? “
Why are you so confused that this any of your business?

" Most bisexual and gay men have bidar or gaydar"

Oh, my nearly all my bi buds do not have gaydar unless as Gear says the guy is camp as a cupcake. Even some of those guys have been found to be hetero. DC you seem to live in your own closet where everyone is just like you. You may want to get out of your ghetto more often.

bidar?
The web says Bidar is a large skin-covered canoe which is mainly used by the Innuit of northern Canada and Alaska. This is also the name of a city in India that's located in the state of Karnataka.

Psst DC define the difference between gaydar and bidar that everyone in your closet seem to have.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 6:03 PM
Thanks Tenni for the info and understanding.

adventuresome
Jun 13, 2013, 6:05 PM
Yeah, I'm going to call B.S. on that, Cowboy. People aren't like bloodhounds when it comes to a person's sexuality. Sure, there are people who may be bi or gay and are easy to spot. There are others who live their entire lives without most people even wondering if they are.
And what kind of E.S.P. allows you to know with such certainty that everyone already knows what he wants or needs?
One of the things I've noticed from the gay community is their belief that if a person is bi, they are just gay and not wanting to admit it. For a group so against labels, the bulk of the gay and lesbian community sure has issues with bisexuality.

Payne, I would recommend getting to know some people on sites like this who will accept you for you no matter if you're gay, bi, straight, in, out, whatever. There are a few out there. Get comfortable with your own labels, your own desires. There are plenty of guys out there who have wondered about sex with a guy, even if they won't admit it even to themselves. Finding another person to discuss your desires will be a fantastic way to unleash that dam of emotions that's built up. Doesn't mean a hook-up or any sexual activity. It's just a great way to explore what you feel comfortable with or don't feel comfortable with and you can take some comfort from a like minded friend.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 6:21 PM
At cowboy only the weak have to tear down others to feel strong. You sit in judgement of others because obviously you have a problem with yourself. As for your down south queen that's priceless I am not even going to touch the cheese on that line.

adventuresome
Jun 13, 2013, 6:23 PM
The only way someone would not be able to easily tell this is if they are Autistic or have Aspbergers' syndrome which both make it literally impossible for a person with those disorders or mental illnesses to read someone else's emotions, body language, etc. I have noticed how men on this site who claim to be very low on the Kinsey scale or who come out later in life will claim they have no idea at all how to tell if another man is bisexual or hitting on them when those of us who are a 3 or equal or higher who came out and accepted ourselves earlier do not have these issues. In reality even the low Kinsey scale people can easily tell if someone is bisexual, gay, and interested in them but they ignore the blatantly obvious signs when a bi or gay man is talking to them in person or flirting with them and interested in them.[/QUOTE]
I better get tested then since I'm terrible at knowing if a man OR woman is interested in me. Haha

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 6:25 PM
At Aviator well said and very true I like to have an open mind but to assume to know anything about someone you have never met us pure foolishness and very egotistical.

Gearbox
Jun 13, 2013, 7:42 PM
Do you really think that most people here on this site actually hook up with other people from this site? I've seen tons of threads where people who have profiles who have been here for years complain about how they can't meet anyone or how people will play internet games and email all about how they want to meet, fuck, etc. and then when it actually comes down to meeting in person they don't show up, make an excuse, or both people are not what either one are expecting so if they do meet nothing happens. There are a few people who have claimed to hook up with other people on this site but it's just a one time thing, or they're just fuck buddies, and the majority of people on this site who are looking for sex, fuck buddy, or LTR don't find it on here and if you want to go the online route there are better sites out there than this one.
That's true! But you get that kinda thing on every hookup site, sadly. This isn't just a hookup site though. We can actually give support here.

Bisexual men can and frequently do recognize each other in person and just because you and the OP claim you can't do this does not mean that the majority of us bisexual men lack this ability. How do you think the majority of bisexual and gay men meet for sex, dating, or LTRs? It's not online even if hook up sites like to pretend it is. The OP has had men hit on him or proposition him before, even in Mississippi but he just didn't know it at the time, he was too nervous and too shy, or he made up excuses like "I'm not into men!" or "Men are just another conquest for me!" :rolleyes:
Outside of gay bars, LGBT meetings or hookup and dating sites etc I'd say it was VERY hard for bi's to spot other bi's (in particular) unless they make a direct sexual move on them. Some have know each other for years before they knew each other would be interested.
The OP doesn't sound very shy or nervous with his law enforcement & military service background, or with his self confessed 'whore' status. I'd recon he's a bit forward!:rolleyes: And if he did miss any proposals, he shouldn't have been in law enforcement for a start IMO!lol

'Hitting on' between men who appear hetero has to be pretty obvious for it to get recognized. It's not good enough that you check each other out or even compliment each other on physique or cloths etc, coz hetero men do that with no sexual overtones all the time. I'm glad to have the benefit of the net, coz most blokes I meet (bi or gay) don't look or act in a way that would make me suspect them.
I prob got autism of the bidar.:yikes2:

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 8:07 PM
At Gearbox thank you sir well said. We all march to the beat of our on drum and we should not assume that our experiences are experiences of every one else.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 9:59 PM
Calm down Vaqueros or whatever your name is for you have a heart attack with your old a**. You're the only queen straight drama queen berating and attacking everyone who doesn't think like you.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 10:10 PM
Furthermore just the fact that you assume to know the minds of every person that served in the military or law enforcement shows how absolutely delusional you actually are. The nerve of you get some help because you are clearly old and bitter.

UpForItPayne
Jun 13, 2013, 10:18 PM
It's just amazing to me the level of absolute HATE I am seeing here my military service to this country and my continued service to this country ridiculed and questioned just because I refuse to be labeled. I proved my manhood time and time and just because I want a dick up my ass as Vaqueros or whatever this creeps name is doesn't make me any less of a man or a human being worthy of respect like any other human

tenni
Jun 13, 2013, 10:19 PM
It is interesting how the posters on this thread living in California post similar language, accusations, attitudes, values and slurs. Something must be in the water or special gifts creating this skill of bidar. I don't know any gay or bisexual men in my province that writes, attitudes or accuses others like these boys from California.

I see Drugstore Cowboy is cooling off. (again?)

It might be good if the conversation returned to the OP's request for advice. ;)

UpForItPayne
Jun 14, 2013, 8:09 AM
Vaqueros sends private messages attacking people
but has it set to where he can't receive them that is a true coward.

McBice
Jun 14, 2013, 2:03 PM
UpForItPayne, wish I still lived in the south, I would be happy to help. Unfortunately I now live in California where I was shocked to find that Tenni is absolutely correct...there is something in the water (personally, I'm hoping that if I drink enough decent tequila it will counteract the effects...maybe not but its worth a try) and it seems to cause a great deal of self centeredness and dramatics...far from the image of laid-backness ...ooops digressed...I hope you find someone you can explore with, UpForIt. This site and a little patience are a good place to start...Good Luck
And btw....Thank you for your service sir

lsufan1974
Jun 14, 2013, 2:17 PM
Nice post

tenni
Jun 14, 2013, 2:54 PM
Sorry McBice

The fellows? were put in cooling off and their posts were deemed offensive enough by Drew that he removed what was the reason for my flip statement about California water. You seem like the tequila is working for you.. ;) I'm sure everyone in California is not like these posters.

McBice
Jun 15, 2013, 1:39 PM
Is cool Tenni...actually I find myself asking my wife (native Californian) that very same question all the time..."No really...Is there something you didn't tell me about before I moved out here...like a magnetic force or something in the water?"
UpForItPayne, I'm truly sorry that your legitimate thread got descended upon by those guys but in the bigger scheme of things, it served the purpose of allowing Drew to take action against them which he has needed to do for a long time. Sometimes, amongst the myriad of voices and ideas on this site, its easily forgotten that sexual is the larger part of the term bisexual...ain't none of us here for the knitting classes...well most none of us anyway... and in that context and for the sake of a bit more of a sexual conversation, I'll be a little bold and ask what your sexual tastes are and what you might be looking for. Even though I might as well be on Mars (sometimes I feel like I am), such conversations almost always seem a bit more interesting than the socio-political digression that seems to happen a lot around here.

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2013, 2:59 PM
UpForItPayne never was in the military or law-enforcement, and he's just making it up. He's just another deeply closeted femmey black man on the down low. We know bisexual men in Mississippi and it's not as bad as Payne pretends it is and yes there are places even in Mississippi where you can go to meet other gay and bi men but a closet queen like Payne wouldn't set foot in them, talk to anyone, and he'll never go to them.
The OP is only just taking his first step to find a bloke he can explore his sexuality with, and he wants to do it DISCREETLY.
Why that offends you is a mystery. But it does seem like you have a BIG problem with it.
Can you explain why that is?

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2013, 4:08 PM
LMAO he's being ANYTHING but LMAO "DISCREET"! LOL I'm not offended it's just rather amusing how he claims he "needs to be discreet" or on the down low but he's anything but that! Oh yeah, he's definitely not an ex-military guy or someone who is currently in or was in the field of law enforcement as a career.
How can you tell that he's not ex-military or law enforcement? Do you think he's just saying that so he can attract men?
It isn't unusual to meet bi's and gays with military or police backgrounds, not in the UK anyway.lol

Gearbox
Jun 15, 2013, 6:00 PM
No he's not saying it to attract men. He's so far in the closet and a total closet queen that he wouldn't even know what to do with a bi or gay man if he met one, and he wouldn't meet face to face in reality with a bisexual or gay man for sex or even "dating". He's just making it up as though it's supposed to impress people. I know he's not someone who is ex/current military or ex/current law-enforcement based on various things he's posted and because he is not affiliated with either the military or LE in real life.
I can't see those things he's posted that lead you to those impressions. What are they?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 15, 2013, 6:26 PM
Sorry my fellow Mississip guy had to endure the troll. You do what you need to do for You, Sweetie, and ignore the cowards and bullies of the world..:}
Hugss
Cat

nowhereman
Jun 18, 2013, 11:16 PM
hi,

i am in hattiesburg. just recently got interested in sucking cock. i am not gay. but i do want to suck cock.

dickhand
Jun 19, 2013, 4:04 PM
Have you tried www.AdultFriendFinder.com (http://www.AdultFriendFinder.com) ? I have had good success with this site . Rural Maine isn't the easiest place to find like minded folks either . If I had Bi-dar or Gay-dar I would have known My son's godfather was bi before meeting him there . LOL