PDA

View Full Version : I need some help please

freezeplay
Jun 12, 2013, 7:10 PM
As i'm getting older, my bi side is getting stronger and i'm coming out more and more. I am very femine. I want to start cross dressing, but I don't know how or what to do if I become erected. I do plan on wearing miniskirts. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time

Gearbox
Jun 12, 2013, 8:06 PM
Congrats on going with the flow.:)
What do you mean by not knowing how or what to do if you become erect?
Do you mean that you want to pretend that you don't have a cock?

Desert Dragon
Jun 16, 2013, 1:45 PM
I used to watch "What Not To Wear"...they had a sign they would show frequently when going to or coming back from commercial, "No mini-skirts after 35." There is some truth to that statement...unless you have really great legs.

As for the erection thing, I have heard that guys will fold it up underneath somehow...not having the equipment, I don't really know. I have also heard that some use tape. Others just let it be. I have also heard that wearing pantyhose (as opposed to thigh highs, or none at all) helps keep it from being noticeable.

One more piece of advice: practice walking in heels around the house before going out in public in them. Practice, practice, practice.

darkeyes
Jun 16, 2013, 2:20 PM
I used to watch "What Not To Wear"...they had a sign they would show frequently when going to or coming back from commercial, "No mini-skirts after 35." There is some truth to that statement...unless you have really great legs.

One more piece of advice: practice walking in heels around the house before going out in public in them. Practice, practice, practice.I trust u r talking bout guys wearing mini skirts:eek2:.. me advice most guys is.. don't...,ever at all... not 1ce yas past 'bout 19 or 20... after that already masculine legs become.. well.. masculinely nobbly more often than not! An' manly legs in minis is not a pretty sight.. if ya like skirts fine.. but look the part.. wear nice flowing skirt down a few inches above the knee.. but in end.. it's not wot I or ne 1 else thinks.. its wot u think an wot u like... just a wee bittie advice wich ya can take on board or not as u c fit... bit bout heels? Dead on.. practice makes perfect.. have been walking in heels since I wos about 3.. girls tend 2.. dont remember not being able to walk in heels...guys of that age do 2 but they stop or r stopped cos isn't manly thing 2 do... if ya value ur ankles anya pride.. practice

... am 34 in Sept... legs still ok... expect they will still b ok a year in Sept wen that nasty age comes around.. am slight.. and still look ok in minis... me sister now.. well.. 39 now.. pins r ok really..but if u ask me mutton dressed as lamb in a miniskirt or dress:cutelaugh!! U may have the legs.. but all 2 many peeps forget that u have have the rest of the body just so or close just so for it 2 work... my daughter tells me I'm 2 old.. sauce.. wtf dus a teenager kno:eek2:? I decide wen Im 2 old.. me mirror agrees wiv me:impleased.... the tart is always rite!!!