PDA

View Full Version : I have a phobia that I would really like to get over, need some input please

Errin
Jun 12, 2013, 10:51 AM
I have always been one that loves to preform oral on both men and women. My problem is, that several years ago I had to have my teeth pulled, and dentures put in. I have found that I enjoy giving oral even more than ever sense I had them pulled. It feels really good having a mans cock rubbing on my gums, let alone sucking a woman's vagina. I have tried leaving them in, but it just don't work, especially with men. At the same time I feel very uncomfortable with people seeing me without them in. Not to mention when it comes to kissing. I have a hard time looking at my partner/partners in the face when having sex. I find myself trying to hide my face, and avoid kissing. I've been told by others that I'm not a bad looking guy, but I feel more like I'm grossing people out. I'm very passionate when it comes to having sex, and feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things that I enjoy.
So my questions are, (1) am I justified in the way that I feel about myself? And (2), If not, any suggestions as to helping me get over this obstacle in my life. Would really like some feedback please.

Gearbox
Jun 12, 2013, 11:37 AM
The first thing you should do is try to like your appearance without dentures. Coz if you consider yourself unsightly, it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. Their opinions don't have anywhere near as much power as yours do.

The second thing you should do IF you can't bring yourself to like yourself without dentures, is to accept that YOUR taste in looks is not the same as everybody else's.
Thank fek for THAT too, or I'd never get any hairy ruff buggers into my bed!:tongue:
Relax! be comfy as you'd like to be and stop hiding coz it just brings MORE attention to it.

liquidquick
Jun 12, 2013, 8:20 PM
I have always been one that loves to preform oral on both men and women. My problem is, that several years ago I had to have my teeth pulled, and dentures put in. I have found that I enjoy giving oral even more than ever sense I had them pulled. It feels really good having a mans cock rubbing on my gums, let alone sucking a woman's vagina. I have tried leaving them in, but it just don't work, especially with men. At the same time I feel very uncomfortable with people seeing me without them in. Not to mention when it comes to kissing. I have a hard time looking at my partner/partners in the face when having sex. I find myself trying to hide my face, and avoid kissing. I've been told by others that I'm not a bad looking guy, but I feel more like I'm grossing people out. I'm very passionate when it comes to having sex, and feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things that I enjoy.
So my questions are, (1) am I justified in the way that I feel about myself? And (2), If not, any suggestions as to helping me get over this obstacle in my life. Would really like some feedback please.

you're not a bad looking guy.;) i think that if you were really grossing someone out, they would let you know... directly or indirectly. i do believe that there is a certain connection made through the act of kissing; some folks aren't into it, and that's okay, but for those who are, the lack of that connection can make an encounter less intimate, and less satisfying. one thing that may help is if you find someone you are comfortable with and have a few hot make-out sessions, just to see if its something you enjoy. if you feel comfortable enough discussing it, bring up the issue of your teeth and see how they react. you never know, they may be just as curious as you to try out toothless nekkin':).

-lq

Hypersexual11
Jun 12, 2013, 9:36 PM
I was wondering if it was a hassle to get them in and out. I currently have a temporary partial denture on my front teeth until the implants are set. 4 months I have to use this thing. It pops right out and back in though and when I go down on a guy, I just discretely pull it out then pop it back in after he pops.

bitrucker64
Jun 13, 2013, 2:16 PM
I have full dentures also and tell my partners up front, that way they know, if it bothers them too bad as far as im concerned. I love to suck either without them and no one has said anything about it to me.

_Joe_
Jun 13, 2013, 2:36 PM
My wife has bad teeth, and I always kid with her that when she gets dentures, I can't wait to take her gums for a ride ><

bitrucker64
Jun 13, 2013, 7:46 PM
mine got bad from too much mountain dew and no brushing, learn for my mistakes.

Gearbox
Jun 13, 2013, 7:47 PM
Ewwwwwwww that's nasty. If I were with a man or woman and they wanted to have sex with me and had dentures there's no way I'd have them take them out, and if they wanted to suck me off with them out I'd say sorry that's not gonna happen and leave.
Best reason to get dentures I've heard yet.:tongue:

R. R. Wayne
Jun 13, 2013, 7:53 PM
How did you lose your teeth? Did you smoke lots of crack or meth?

Wow! That is out of left field. Millions of people lose their teeth for a variety of reasons unrelated to drugs or smoking. I can also report that a blow job from a guy without teeth is fabulous.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2013, 1:44 AM
lol Looks like Culio and Hit it are one in the same. Ignore them, Darlings.
Best oral sex I have ever had were men who took their teeth out. That way they can Really get to enjoy pleasuring a person with ease. Give it a try, its Well worth it!
Cat. ;)

Errin
Jun 15, 2013, 8:07 AM
Thank you Gearbox, Your advice is well noted, and I will work on it. I will say, that I do give good head! I always get a tasty load! lol!! You are right though, I need to be more relaxed with myself.

Errin
Jun 15, 2013, 8:22 AM
To Culito, Bad teeth run in my family, Not into drugs!, or people that do drugs! I don't even know what Meth, or Crack looks like.

Errin
Jun 15, 2013, 8:28 AM
Thanks Cat! Your opinion means a lot to me! ;)

Errin
Jun 15, 2013, 8:41 AM
Thanks R.R. Wayne, I think the reason I have this phobia, is partly because I have never been with anyone with dentures. I have to learn to be ok with it myself, As Gearbox pointed out to me. I thank you all for your kind, supportive words. It means a lot to me.:)