PDA

View Full Version : nude yoga

liquidquick
Jun 5, 2013, 8:05 PM
hey,

just wondering if anyone has been been involved in nude yoga? i started doing my morning routine nekkid the other day, and i can't quite decide if i find it erotic, or just plain awkward. it would probably be a hell of a lot more fun in a group environment. for those who are into it, do you find yoga sans clothing to be distracting? i tend to sweat quite a bit... so there are definitely some practical considerations in play (don't even get me started on the... uh, 'testicular re-alignment' that took some trial and error to figure out the first few times...)

-lq

CurEUs_Male
Jun 5, 2013, 9:23 PM
My Dr. recommended Yoga, I have yet to find a place to get started. Always seems like every place around me is well beyond beginners. Nude? That does sound interesting, maybe I'll find a place to try that...

cherry88
Jun 6, 2013, 3:40 AM
i couldnt handle nude yoga id be all over my boobs. :<< -not- relaxing! my best yoga outfit is kinda like a bathing suit. minimal clothes but definitely boob containment ^^ @

bikiniman
Jun 6, 2013, 4:57 AM
I find nude yoga quite erotic, although I have never done it a group. I have posted a few photos in my profile.

liquidquick
Jun 6, 2013, 8:56 AM
My Dr. recommended Yoga, I have yet to find a place to get started. Always seems like every place around me is well beyond beginners. Nude? That does sound interesting, maybe I'll find a place to try that...

yeah, a few years back i did a 'beginner's class'. it was billed as gentle stretching, and relaxation... riiiight. for the first 10 minutes maybe. felt like i was sore for a month afterward:tongue: still, i suppose it served its purpose since i'm wanting to get back into it now. if you do it nude, though, start off slowly... figure out what goes where before you commit to the pose, if you know what i mean!

-lq

liquidquick
Jun 6, 2013, 9:01 AM
I find nude yoga quite erotic, although I have never done it a group. I have posted a few photos in my profile.

nice pics. i can maintain tree pose for about two and a half seconds before becoming a clumsy lurch and falling over! an instructor once said to me, 'well, the only way to learn balance is to fall out of it.' one of those rare tidbits of wisdom that seem to apply everywhere. i haven't quite met my fitness goals yet to even think about posting buffshots of myself, but i admire those who have the courage and physique to do that, so kudos!

-lq

liquidquick
Jun 6, 2013, 9:06 AM
i couldnt handle nude yoga id be all over my boobs. :<< -not- relaxing! my best yoga outfit is kinda like a bathing suit. minimal clothes but definitely boob containment ^^ @

i can see how the ladies might be a bit uncomfortable too... i can't even imagine how those nude volleyball chicks do it (though i'm certainly grateful that they do!) thanks for the advice, i'll try it out in a pair of briefs and see if that strikes a good balance between liberating and supporting.

-lq

jamieknyc
Jun 6, 2013, 11:24 AM
I have done that. Yoga, though is hard work!

One group that I went to for a time was run by several women who were into goddess worship. I wasn't happy with that group because it was too 'crunchy-granola' for my tastes, so I found another group that was run by and for gay men. That group was much more intense, and also finished at too late an hour for those who needed to be up at 6:00 a.m. the next day, so I didn't stay with it.

VZR1800
Jun 6, 2013, 11:56 AM
There is only one yoga position I practice, and yes in the nude. The Plow. Know it and you'll know why I practice it. ;-)

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-900-1&va=yoga+Plow

I can go one better, and get my knees on the floor over my head. Get my cock head about two inches away, for a no miss shot anytime I like. :tongue: