PDA

View Full Version : MEN, What are you packin' & what's your pleasure for M-M sex?

BiBedBud
Jun 5, 2013, 1:38 PM
This is a poll for the men here who have sex with other men (and regards what they like MOST when having sex with a man).

I am curious to find out if the tool in your pocket in any way influences what you like to do with other men.

Please pick the one choice which best fits; even if it's not a perfect match for you (which you can further specify with a thread post).

I will periodically tabulate and normalize the data to see if there is anything worth saying about this 'breakout'.

THE OPTIONS ARE NUMBERED as follows...

1. I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
2. I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
3. I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
4. I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
5. I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
6. I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
7. I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
8. I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!

PS for Drew: It would be nice if we could have polls with more than 8 options. Even just +1 to have 9 options would be very helpful, because then you could poll for three conditions of three options, which is handy in a number of ways particularly when dealing with 'human information' which is often hard to categorize as 'either/or'; and is more easilly framed as 'high, medium or low'; if you know what I mean. [I will try to repeat this suggestion in a 'suggestion thread' if I can find one.]

VZR1800
Jun 5, 2013, 1:48 PM
I voted #7, but would have preferred an option for both sucking cock and having my ass fucked. In that order. Just an old-fashioned suck and fuck kind of guy. Let me suck you, then you can fuck me. ;-)

OverNeath
Jun 6, 2013, 5:41 AM
You should be able to make more that one choice. I have 3 that I would have listed. :tongue:

funwithbiguys
Jun 6, 2013, 5:45 AM
I'm packing 7.5 inches of thick cut cock who enjoys sucking and being a bottom.

DiamondDog
Jun 6, 2013, 10:04 AM
You should be able to make more that one choice. I have 3 that I would have listed. :tongue: I agree, where's the poll option for kissing and cuddling?

chub-bi
Jun 6, 2013, 12:40 PM
Should have a 69 option. Nothing beats ur cock in a guys mouth while his is in yours.

olmizzou42
Jun 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Should have a 69 option. Nothing beats ur cock in a guys mouth while his is in yours.
Yeah. Too bad the options are limited. I would vote for 69 while a third cock is in my ass.

CurEUs_Male
Jun 6, 2013, 9:09 PM
Where is Uncut, and still experimenting to find my favorite activity?

jem_is_bi
Jun 7, 2013, 12:32 AM
There should have been 9 choices, with answer 7 switched with answer 6, and answer 8 made the 9 choice.
Next, if the question was to pick your favorite 2 activities, I would have picked 6 and 9.
Yes, 69

Errin
Jun 7, 2013, 8:38 AM
I agree with VZR1800, :) How about a Rimming option?:tongue:

BiBedBud
Jun 7, 2013, 11:25 AM
Hello to all the Men who've responded to or are following this thread/poll.

First, if you've already voted, THANK YOU!

If you haven't voted yet because there's no 'perfect match' for you; you can still vote in the thread IF you tell us whether you are 'CUT' or 'UNCUT' and you specify your ONE (1) MOST FAVOURITE thing to do with a singlular (1) man (not a whole orgy-full of other peeps).

If you've already voted, but want to change your vote somehow, please tell us how you previously voted (so I can remove that vote from the automated tally-graph); and vote again in the thread with a post that tells us; 1) Whether you are 'cut' or 'uncut', and 2) your single most favourite thing to do with a lone male sex partner.

While I genuinely do applaud the sexual multi-tasking abilities/aspirations of all the bisexuals out there; I am specifically interested in your 'fav' thing to do. I know this can be a hard choice, and in a perfect world, you should have everything you want (within the law). But, please be honest: There's got to be the 'fav' one thing you'd most like to be doing when the orgasm hits (whether it's yours or his). Tell us what that one thing is.

REPEAT: If you'd like to 'recast' your vote; please tell us how you already voted so I can adjust my running tally and include your new vote, even if it doesn't appear in the list of 8 options above.

Thanks for your cooperation.

VZR1800
Jun 7, 2013, 11:33 AM
Alright, I answered correctly then. My favorite is sucking another guys cock until he lets loose in my mouth. Nothing better, and being fucked in the ass is second to that.

BiBedBud
Jun 7, 2013, 2:22 PM
*ATTENTION*
If your *single* 'MOST' favourite thing is not listed above, please do not vote in the poll.

Instead, vote in the thread with a post; and I'll include you in the 'OFFICIAL TALLY' that I will periodically post in this thread.

To cast a valid vote, you must detail...

A) Are you 'cut' or 'uncut'. (That is, 'circumcised' or 'not circumsized'.)
B) The *single* 'MOST' favourite thing you like to do with a single (1) male sex partner who is there with you.

OFFICIAL DECISIONS / NOTICES for this thread______________________

1. "69" doesn't count, because that's really two things at the same time, which is why we all like that one so much!
2. If it involves more than one partner, then it doesn't count, because..... (refer to OFFICIAL DECISION #1).
3. If you're going to make a suggestion, or name a novel one that hasn't been detailed already, please be specific as to who is doing what. A suggestion like 'Rimming' is very welcome, but it's not a vote unless you explain that you; A) are 'Cut-or-Uncut', and B) whether you like 'rimming his ass' or 'him rimming my ass' the *MOST* of all.
4. By "MOST FAVOURITE" I think we should just try to be honest about that and so therefore, also specific. If you need a clinical definition, then "at the moment of extacy" or "when the cum flows" or if you're tantrically-inclined , then "when you're Kundalini energy is at peak through all chakras". If there are those out there who still need clarification on "MOST FAVOURITE", then perhaps some clinical sexperimentation is required before delving into the topic in text. (Get back to us when you decide.) Of course, given the context, the situation, the other person and any number of other factors, each of us can be "satisfied" with any one thing or another, if that's what's "good" for us then and there. But, context-independent, when with one (1) other man; there's gotta be that one (1) thing that you'd pick if it were your last ______ on earth! That's what I mean by "MOST", specifically within the context of Male-Male sex that occurs in-person. (Whew!)

hydropop
Jun 7, 2013, 2:45 PM
My cock is 7.5 x6 inches and cut, but I would have to have more than one vote. My votes are 5-8 :-)

Gearbox
Jun 7, 2013, 4:04 PM
Alright, I answered correctly then. My favorite is sucking another guys cock until he lets loose in my mouth. Nothing better, and being fucked in the ass is second to that.
Does that make you actually cum spunk from your cock? Or do you class it as 'mentally orgasmic'?

BiBedBud
Jun 7, 2013, 4:55 PM
Gearbox,

If I may address the question you raised; I don't think it matters if you're actually pumping spunk at the moment, which is why I chose a somewhat ambiguous term like "extacy". Some men are able to separate the orgasmic feelings from the physical response of pumping spunk. There's a whole book about it, which I highly recommend, called "The Multi-Orgasmic Man". This book explains in detail, how a man can train himself to 'hold on' to his jiz. He can fuck-or-whatever, and at that moment of climax, he can ride the big-O without "emitting" much in the way of 'load' (some precum is a definite expectation, thankfully!). After the big-O, he may go soft for a moment or two; but because he's still 'loaded', he won't have to rest or recover or anything.

Also, some people derive the most pleasure from pleasuring others, and that's all good too. Men like this might consider who is cuming to be a separate matter from 'max extacy'.

NOTE TO EVERYONE READING: I have discovered that this forum lets you post using a font called "Courier New", which I know is a 'mono-spaced' font, which means that every symbol and even the spaces, are all the same horizontal width. This means that I can use text to draw graphs. (!)

This also means that I can poll for more than 8 options, if I get clear votes from people posting in this thread.

If you can vote using one of the 8 options above, please do so.
If you cannot vote using one (1) of the 8 options above, please vote in the thread, explaining if you are cut/uncut, and what is your single MOST favourite thing (not two or three things done simultaneously).

I will include all clear votes, and will periodically post text-based graphs that detail everything, and even that compare the two groups side-by-side (i.e. 'normalized').

In future, I may create another poll (or carry-on with this one) so as to allow multi-voting, in which case I will ask for your "#1, #2 and #3 MOST FAVOURITE" things to do, which you should rank-order.

If you've already voted, and want to change your vote, I can accommodate that with a clear 'VOTE CHANGE' in which you explain how you voted in the past, and how you'd like to vote now. Please remember, all voting is public.

PS: I cannot see on my end how each of you has already voted, so I cannot adjust/correct vote tallies without knowing your old vote and your new one. If you've already voted and wouldn't like to change your vote, that's cool too -- do nothing, you're all good. If you've already voted once, and you'd like to list your #2 and #3 as well, I suppose I can't stop you; but to make it tally-in with my numbers, please explain how you previously voted, and that for your #2 and #3 you're into _____.

Thanks everybody! (Stay tuned to this thread for my 'Official Tally Graphs'.)

BiBedBud

BiBedBud
Jun 7, 2013, 6:23 PM
Hi drugstore cowboy,

The point of this poll is to find out if 'cut' and 'uncut' men have different preferences.
No such poll has ever been conducted, anywhere, as far as I can tell.
This is why I am asking men two (2) things; first, whether they are 'uncut' or 'cut', and secondly, what is their one (1) most favourite thing to do for M-M sex.

Because so many men here wanted to list more than one favourite thing; I have invited them to place multiple votes, numbering their #1 MOST FAV, their #2 and #3 accordingly. NB: 69 will still be counted as two things, but if that's your thing, you can vote accordingly, using two of your votes in the process; and if you want a cock in your ass simultaneously too, that could be your #3 (unless your preference is in the other order).

HOWEVER, I need to know if you are 'cut' or 'uncut' in order to make sense of anyones' vote for anything.

&

Hi Gearbox,

Check out this link to "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" http://optimisinglife.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/the-multi-orgasmic-man.pdf

NOTE TO ALL: You can now vote for more than one sex act, but I'm still going to ask you if you're 'cut' or 'uncut' and also to list each separate sex act and rank-order them. I will now read-through the preceding posts, to try to gleen this info from what people have posted. If I have questions, I will PM you. Thank you one and all for your interest and participation. BiBedBud

There are those who say that circumcision is inconsequential WRT a person's sex life. So far, as of day #2, the (very limited and statistically insignificant) data we've collected would seem to suggest otherwise.

jem_is_bi
Jun 7, 2013, 10:13 PM
You need a lot more uncut males to respond. Otherwise, you will have a validity issue.

bi4asplay
Jun 8, 2013, 6:42 AM
I have to agree with olmizzou sucking cock, and having my cock sucked, while having my ass fucked would be my vote. hell yes

Gearbox
Jun 8, 2013, 7:22 AM
@BiBedBud - I don't want to harp on about mental orgasms coz you got enough on you plate as it is.:bigrin:
But thanks for the link. I have many mental/cerebral orgasms during sex which have nothing to do with my cock, and embarrassingly they come out as a kinda laugh. Not sure what that's about, so will read up. Thanks.

BiBedBud
Jun 8, 2013, 2:57 PM
Hello to every man reading this,

If you can vote for your #1 MOST favourite M-M sexual contact using one (1) of the original options, please do so.
If your #1 MOST favourite is not there, please cast your vote with a thread post.
If you want to also vote for your #2 and #3 MOST favourite kinds of M-M sexual contact, please do so (and I will tabulate those votes also).
My only stipulation is that you also tell us if you are 'cut' or 'uncut'.

If all you want to do is complain how the choices are too limited; but you're not willing to provide details of your preferences; I can't help you. Posting such directionless criticism is just static; but if you provide direction and we can agree on your selection (according to my guidelines provided above); I will create a 'bucket' for your vote, and I will include your vote(s) in the 'OFFICIAL TALLY'.
A number of men have made suggestions, but have not followed-through with *CLEAR VOTES*. This is why there are a number of 'buckets' that have no votes in them as of yet (so VOTE NOW!).

At the present time,there are 24 options, 12 for 'uncut' and an identical 12 for 'cut' men. Here they are (un-numbered, because this list will grow, and the number-order may not be constant). Please abandon the numbering 1-8, and instead use clear text to cast your votes.

==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am 'uncut' and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)

==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am 'cut' and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am 'cut' and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am 'cut' and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)

Now, to prove how serious I am; behold the current count (as of June 8, 2013 at 2:45pm EST). . . . . .

THE OFFICIAL TALLY of *RAW DATA*____________________________________
MEN responded that when having sex with one (1) man_________________

For UNCUT men, their 'MOST FAV' was_______________________
me fucking his butt ~ 3 VOTES __ 1.91% __ ]]]
him fucking my butt ~ 9 VOTES __ 5.73% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~ 8 VOTES __ 5.10% __ ]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~ 1 VOTES __ 0.64% __ ]
me rimming his butt ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
him rimming my butt ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
frottage / grinding ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
HJ/ jacking/ edging ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
kissing/ making-out ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
cuddling/bodcontact ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
limited sexperience ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
*no M-M sexperience ~ 0 VOTES __ 0.00% __
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN 21 VOTES __ 13.38% of respondents

For CUT men, their 'MOST FAV' was_________________________
me fucking his butt ~ 7 VOTES __ 4.46% __ ]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~29 VOTES __ 18.47% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~74 VOTES __ 47.13% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~26 VOTES __ 16.56% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN 136 VOTES __ 86.62% of respondents

THE OFFICIAL TALLY of *NORMALIZED DATA*_____________________________

For UNCUT men, their 'MOST FAV' was_______________________
me fucking his butt ~ 3 VOTES __ 14.29% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~ 9 VOTES __ 42.86% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~ 8 VOTES __ 38.10% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~ 1 VOTES __ 4.76% __ ]]]]]

For CUT men, their 'MOST FAV' was_________________________
me fucking his butt ~ 7 VOTES __ 5.15% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~29 VOTES __ 21.32% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~74 VOTES __ 54.41% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~26 VOTES __ 19.12% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

THE OFFICIAL MULTI-VARIATE BREAKOUT is 'in the works' and will enable multi-voting through 'scoring'.
NB: 'Scoring' - #1='1' vote; #2 ='0.75' vote; #3='0.5' vote

NOTE: By now, I have made the bulk of my effort, and can easilly expand my tally to include any single one (1) specific sex act any of you care to mention. Just be sure to tell us if you're 'cut' or 'uncut' and also clearly detail your #1, #2 and #3 MOST FAVOURITE THINGS to do with one (1) other man. (Nobody has the excuse that the options are too limited.)

VZR1800,
You can still vote for your third most favourite thing. Hope to hear from you here in the thread.

funwithbiguys,
You can still vote for your third most favourite thing. Hope to hear from you here in the thread.

DiamondDog,
I have listed two separate categories, one for "Kissing / Making-Out" and another for "Cuddling / Petting". You can vote for both of them, if you like, just please rank-order them #1, #2 and if you've got a #3, I'd like to count that too. Just please do let us know if you're 'cut' or 'uncut'. Thanks.

chub-bi,
You can now vote for the two sex acts which combine to make 69, just please explain if/how you've already voted, and how you'd like to add something or another. Thanks -- hope to hear from you here in the thread.

olmizzou42,
It seems like that 69 with a cock in the ass is going to be a favourite for many men. However, to count your votes in properly, I need to know if/how you've already voted; or otherwise, whether you're cut/uncut and what are your #1, #2 and #3 favs (in order). Thanks, hope to hear from you here.

CurEUs_Male,
If you haven't voted, you can now, and I'd very much like to see you do with a *clear vote* (as I've outlined above). UPDATE: Now that I've read your PM, I will leave your vote as it is. If you'd like to vote for your #2 and #3, please do so in the thread. THANKS FOR VOTING!

jem_is_bi,
You can now vote-in that 69 you want, but please detail if you're 'cut' or 'uncut' and then rank-order your #1, #2 (and #3 if you've got one) favourite things. Regarding "validity issues", yes, I know.... "Alpha" for a non-experimental, multi-variate correlational study like this one is 64 uncut respondents. Once we reach that number, we will not have any 'validity issues'. So far, as of early on day 3, we're 27% of that number, so my hopes are still high it'll work (eventually).

Errin,
I've got you down with your #1 vote remaining unchanged, and your #2 and #3 votes involving getting rimmed and rimming, respectively. THANKS FOR VOTING!

hydropop,
I have assumed that your #1 is fucking butt and having your cock sucked is your #2. If I'm wrong, please post your clarifications here in the thread. NB: You can still vote for your #3 (whether or not it's listed already). THANKS FOR VOTING!

drugstore cowboy,
You may have seen other polls in other places; but I haven't seen a poll like that anywhere. (I guess we read different kinds of things, maybe.) More to the point at hand; I am willing and able to accommodate as many reasonable options as respondents care to offer (within the guidlines I've already outlined above); and also multi-voting for respondent's top #1, #2 and #3 choices. If you don't mind participating, please let us know if you are 'cut' or 'uncut' and please list your #1 MOST, your #2 SECOND and your #3 third favourite things to do for M-M sex. I'd be most happy to make this the most comprehensive poll ever conducted on the topic, anywhere in the world; and with everyone's help, we can do it together! Thanks!

VZR1800
Jun 8, 2013, 4:27 PM
Does that make you actually cum spunk from your cock? Or do you class it as 'mentally orgasmic'?

Actually, I like to be able to cum myself, as close as possible to the guy I am sucking. I do this more often than not. One of my "friends" likes for me to cum on his cock right before he does, and for me to then clean him off leading to his climax. I like doing this as well, I eat and drink lots of the right stuff leading to my cum being pretty darn tasty if I do say so myself. Yum!

VZR1800
Jun 8, 2013, 4:29 PM
VZR1800,

How can I do this? I still see only the initial 8 choices we were offered. I do not see 24 options at all.

Gearbox
Jun 8, 2013, 4:44 PM
How can I do this? I still see only the initial 8 choices we were offered. I do not see 24 options at all.[/COLOR]
You got to post your choices, as in "I'm cut and I prefer - 1. Sucking cock 2. Fucking 3. Getting fucked.".

I take zinc supplements for an extra portion of cum btw. Not sure if it reals works coz I rarely measure.lol

VZR1800
Jun 8, 2013, 5:04 PM
You got to post your choices, as in "I'm cut and I prefer - 1. Sucking cock 2. Fucking 3. Getting fucked.".

I take zinc supplements for an extra portion of cum btw. Not sure if it reals works coz I rarely measure.lol

I did vote my Number 1 choice, sucking cock. If I also get off while doing it, all the better. Yes, mine tend to be messy as well but I do not measure either. Last one on Wednesday completely swamped out my belly button, overflowing and running down my sides. I take a supplement known as Semenax. And that is it's purpose, to increase cum load. For me it worked, as when I hit my late 40's it was diminishing rapidly. Started taking these in summer 2011, two or three a day. WOW! My loads have increased significantly, especially if I can go two or three days between shots.

My 58 year old friend will be coming over either tonight or tomorrow night. I have a nice load saved up for the occasion, as he always does. As of now I have dropped from three friends to just him. Do not know what happened to the two married guys, they just vanished. At least the guy still coming around is single. He has a girl friend. but says he gets off better with me than with her. Go figure. Last time he came around, last Sunday evening, he had just finished fucking her and did not cum. Came over here and after edging for about an hour, exploded. ;-)

BiBedBud
Jun 9, 2013, 7:24 AM

5. You are now warmly invited to suggest new sex acts that are not listed yet, and also to cast multiple votes (maximum 3 votes; but these ***MUST*** be rank-ordered as #1, #2 and #3.

6. If your #1 MOST FAVOURITE is listed among the orginal eight voting options; that remains the best way for you to cast your vote. To cast your #2 and #3 votes, post in this thread.

7. Someone had posted in this thread, asking essentially "How is this your business?" but then took that post down. In the interim, I did add three new voting options that were essentially suggested by his peculiar question. This is why at the present time,there are now 27 options, 13 for 'uncut' and an identical 13 for 'cut' men, plus a 'bucket' for those who refuse to answer any questions but want their refusal noted for some inexplicable reason (perhaps a kind of protest, I dunno). Here they are (un-numbered, because this list will grow, and the number-order may not be constant). Please abandon the numbering 1-8, and instead use clear text to cast your votes. The current list of options comprises 13 separate voting options relavent to M-M sexual contact, and because we're breaking-it-out separately for 'cut' and 'uncut'; there are 26 different 'buckets' (plus one), at present (but if you've got something else in mind, please do tell).

==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
==>> I am 'uncut' and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am uncut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am uncut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
==>> I am uncut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am cut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am cut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
==>> I am cut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

==>> I refuse to participate at all, but want that noted.

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Sunday, June 9, 2013 at 7:10am EST.

THE OFFICIAL TALLY of *NORMALIZED DATA*_____________________________ (NB: "Raw" data too awkward for ]]]]]] graph bars.)

For UNCUT men, their #1 MOST FAV was_______________________
me fucking his butt ~_3 VOTES __ 11.54% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~10 VOTES __ 38.46% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_9 VOTES __ 34.62% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_2 VOTES __ _7.69% __ ]]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
him rimming my butt ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
frottage / grinding ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
HJ/ jacking/ edging ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
kissing/ making-out ~_1 VOTES __ _3.85% __ ]]]]
cuddling/bodcontact ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
limited sexperience ~_1 VOTES __ _3.85% __ ]]]]
*no M-M sexperience ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
NO answer/ N.O.Y.B. ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___26 VOTES __ 14.77% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

For _CUT_ men, their #1 MOST FAV was_________________________
me fucking his butt ~_7 VOTES __ _4.67% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~32 VOTES __ 21.33% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~83 VOTES __ 55.33% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~28 VOTES __ 18.67% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
limited sexperience ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__150 VOTES __ 85.23% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 176

For _???_ men who refuse to answer any questions (but want their refusal noted)
NO answer/ N.O.Y.B. ~ 0 VOTES

THE OFFICIAL, 'NORMALIZED' MULTI-VARIATE BREAKOUT___________________

For UNCUT men, their #1 FAV __ #2 FAV__ #3 FAV___ SCORE__ RANK
me fucking his butt____3____________________________3.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___10___________________________10.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock____9____________________________9.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____2____________________________2.00____4___]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt_______________________1_________0.50____9___]]
him rimming my butt______________1__________________0.75____7___]]]
frottage / grinding____________________________________-_______
HJ/ jacking/ edging____________________________________-_______
kissing/ making-out____1____________________________1.00____5___]]]]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1__________________0.75___ 7___]]]
limited sexperience____1____________________________1.00__ _5___]]]]
*no M-M sexperience____________________________________-_______
NO answer/ N.O.Y.B.____________________________________-_______

For _CUT_ men, their #1 FAV __ #2 FAV__ #3 FAV___ SCORE__ RANK
me fucking his butt____7_________1__________________7.75____4___]]]]]
him fucking my butt___32_________2________1________34.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___83___________________________83.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___28_________1_________________28.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt____________________________________-_______
him rimming my butt____________________________________-_______
kissing/ making-out____________________________________-_______
cuddling/bodcontact____________________________________-_______
limited sexperience____________________________________-_______

8. I am afraid I do not have access to information concerning who voted in which way for their #1 most favourite M-M sex act. I do know that this data is in the system and is 'public' (since it ordinarilly displays when a poll is complete). But I've set this poll to run indefinitely, so I'm not sure what to do about that (if anything -- probably nothing, now that I think about it). However, in keeping with the initial 'public' nature of the first poll, and to keep everything 'transparent', I will list those who (will) have asked to change their #1 favourite to something else; and I will also publically list those who have voted for their #2s and #3s, so that they can see I've got their votes in my OFFICIAL TALLY. This will also let voters see that their #2s and #3s are counted-in correctly // or otherwise give them an opportunity to correct any mistakes.

9. So far, nobody who has 'clicked to vote' in this poll has asked to change their #1 MOST favourite vote. Some (few) men have made *clear votes* in the thread-text above, concerning their #2 and #3 most favouite things (along with their 'cut/uncut' status) including; Gearbox, VZR1800, funwithbiguys, hydropop and Errin. (Thanks Errin for being the first to cast votes on the 'expansion' options that I've added in response to your request.)

10. FOR THEIR #2 VOTES: Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is fucking butt!. VZR1800 & funwithbiguys voted that they are cut and their #2 favourite is having their butt fucked!. hydropop voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is having his cock sucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is having his butt rimmed!. DiamondDog voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is petting & cuddling!.

11. FOR THEIR #3 VOTES: Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #3 favourite is having his butt fucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #3 favourite is rimming butt!.

12. For a brief time, someone had posted here asking what business is it of mine to ask (all of these intrusive questions in such a systematic fashion). That post has since been taken down. Well, I don't know exactly how to answer that, except to say three things. First, IMO practically all of the "polls" conducted here are very badly flawed, in one way or another (or many, to say the least); and I thought I'd take a stab at doing it "right". Given where we are and all of the thread topics and the other details about their 'equipment' and what they like to do for sex; I didn't think I was being thaaaat intrusive, given the venue. (If we were riding the subway, I wouldn't ask, much as I might like to.) On top of which: If anyone reading this doesn't want to answer, that is their prerogative; and if they even want to proclaim that they don't want to answer, they now have three (3!) different ways to do that. That's their business and that's how I'll handle those responses (as I would any other response that fits my guidelines). Of course, now that post and poster are mum, so I've got yet another 'bucket' with 0 votes in it, but perhaps that'll change.

13. Regarding my curiosity, on a more fundamental/practical level; A) I am fascinated by the human animal and the human condition; B) most participants here on bisexualdotcom are men and given the 'below-the-belt' nature of this wonderful forum and pretty much all of the poll topics, I thought this would be a good poll construct. Please also consider; C) The fact that you are reading this now is proof that you too are at least curious about the poll topic, which should be enough of a reason to cast your votes. Not to mention; D) I (for one) will be taking this poll seriously, and I will be conducting a "proper poll", so your votes will be tallied correctly, just the way you want (within the guidelines).

DiamondDog,
You can still vote for your #3 option. THANKS FOR VOTING!

CurEUs_Male;
Your vote is 'in there' too. THANKS FOR VOTING!

olmizzou42 & bi4asplay,

I am aching to count your votes in, but I'd need to know if/how you've already voted on the 'click-to-vote' options; as well as whether you are cut/uncut and the rank-order #1, #2 and #3. (I can guess on your 'rankings' and I suppose if I read through enough of your forum posts, I could discover if you're cut/uncut; but it would be easier if you just posted *clear votes* as I've described. Hope to hear from you here.

To everybody reading, thanks for your curiosity and if you've voted, THANKS FOR VOTING!

BiBedBud
Jun 10, 2013, 1:28 PM

Here is the current list of voting options. . . . . . . .

==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am uncut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am uncut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am uncut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
==>> I am uncut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
==>> I am cut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
==>> I am cut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
==>> I am cut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
==>> I am cut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

==>> I refuse to participate at all, but want that noted.

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Monday, June 10, 2013 at 1:22pm EST.

THE OFFICIAL TALLY of *NORMALIZED DATA*_____________________________ (NB: "Raw" data too awkward for ]]]]]] graph bars.)

For UNCUT men, their #1 MOST FAV was_______________________
me fucking his butt ~_3 VOTES __ 10.34% __ ]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~11 VOTES __ 37.93% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~11 VOTES __ 37.93% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_2 VOTES __ _6.90% __ ]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~_1 VOTES __ _3.45% __ ]]]
limited sexperience ~_1 VOTES __ _3.45% __ ]]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___29 VOTES __ 15.43% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

For _CUT_ men, their #1 MOST FAV was_________________________
me fucking his butt ~_7 VOTES __ _4.40% __ ]]]]
him fucking my butt ~36 VOTES __ 22.64% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~87 VOTES __ 54.72% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~29 VOTES __ 18.24% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
limited sexperience ~_0 VOTES __ _0.00% __
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__159 VOTES __ 84.57% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 188

me fucking his butt____3____________________________3.00____3___]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___11___________________________11.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___11_________1_________________11.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____2____________________________2.00____4___]]]]]]
me rimming his butt_______________________1_________0.50____9___]]
him rimming my butt______________1__________________0.75____7___]]
kissing/ making-out____1__________________1_________1.50____5___]]]]]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1__________________0.75___ 7___]]
limited sexperience____1____________________________1.00__ _6___]]]

me fucking his butt____7_________1__________________7.75____4___]]]]]
him fucking my butt___36_________2________1________38.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___87___________________________87.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___29_________1_________________29.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt____________________________________-_______
him rimming my butt____________________________________-_______
kissing/ making-out____________________________________-_______
cuddling/bodcontact____________________________________-_______
limited sexperience____________________________________-_______

So far, nobody who has 'clicked to vote' in this poll has asked to change their #1 MOST favourite vote. Some (few) men have made *clear votes* in the thread-text above, concerning their #2 and #3 most favouite things (along with their 'cut/uncut' status) including; Gearbox, VZR1800, funwithbiguys, hydropop, Errin and myself (BiBedBud).

FOR THEIR #2 VOTES: BiBedBud (me) voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is sucking cock!. Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is fucking butt!. VZR1800 & funwithbiguys voted that they are cut and their #2 favourite is having their butt fucked!. hydropop voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is having his cock sucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is having his butt rimmed!. DiamondDog voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is petting & cuddling!.

FOR THEIR #3 VOTES: Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #3 favourite is having his butt fucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #3 favourite is rimming butt!. BiBedBud (me) voted that he is uncut and his #3 favourite is kissing & making-out!.

If you've already voted, THANKS FOR VOTING!

tenni
Jun 10, 2013, 2:47 PM
Interesting results. I didn't vote but I can see a co relation between the poll and types of comments/threads made on this site.

Uncut
him fucking my butt tied with me sucking his cock

Cut
me sucking his cock
in 2nd place him fucking my butt

There is a loose co relation in the top two options. Getting your cock sucked is noticeably higher for cut guys than uncut guys. Cuz they're cut and their head is closer to the tongue maybe?..:confused:;) (ok..line up on the right if the uncut guys dispute this...lol)

Interesting for me is that I do not “fit” in any of the top categories.

Thanks for working through this. I can not even find where you make polls..:(

BiBedBud
Jun 12, 2013, 6:37 AM
OFFICIAL DECISIONS / NOTICES for this thread________________________

If you can vote for your #1 MOST FAVOURITE M-M sex using one of the original eight 'click to vote' options; PLEASE DO SO. If you need to make a different #1 option, or if you want to vote your #2 and #3 options; please use clear text in a thread post. Thanks!

In an attempt to elicit more responses, I brought da kink owt! (There are now seventy-three (73!) distinct voting options!

Here is the current list of voting options. . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left

_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fingering ~ fisting him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him fingering ~ fisting me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy using a sex toy on him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him using a sex toy on me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy sex-toying with myself! (during M-M sex)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy restraining him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy it when he restrains me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy verbally dominating him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him verbally dominating me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy punishing him! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him punishing me! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fantasy roll-play! (*No BD/SM/ control)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy giving him an erotic massage!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him giving me an erotic massage!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy showering/ bathing/ getting wet with him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy watching him put on a show! (voyeurism)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy putting on a show for him! (exhibitionism)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine for him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him dressing-up feminine for me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine! (own gratification)
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy wearing non-feminine garment(s) for him!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him wearing non-feminine garment(s) for me!
NEW______ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy non-feminine garment(s)! (own gratification)
_________ I am uncut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
_________ I am uncut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
_________ I am uncut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fingering ~ fisting him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him fingering ~ fisting me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy using a sex toy on him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him using a sex toy on me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy sex-toying with myself! (during M-M sex)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy restraining him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy it when he restrains me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy verbally dominating him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him verbally dominating me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy punishing him! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him punishing me! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fantasy roll-play! (*No BD/SM/ control)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy giving him an erotic massage!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him giving me an erotic massage!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy showering/ bathing/ getting wet with him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy watching him put on a show! (voyeurism)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy putting on a show for him! (exhibitionism)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine for him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him dressing-up feminine for me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine! (own gratification)
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy wearing non-feminine garment(s) for him!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him wearing non-feminine garment(s) for me!
NEW______ I am cut and I MOST enjoy non-feminine garment(s)! (own gratification)
_________ I am cut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
_________ I am cut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
_________ I am cut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

_________ I refuse to participate at all, but want that noted.

################################################## ##################

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 6:30am EST.

For UNCUT men, their #1 MOST FAV was________________________________
me fucking his butt ~_4 VOTES __ 11.43% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~13 VOTES __ 37.14% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~13 VOTES __ 37.14% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_3 VOTES __ _8.57% __ ]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~_1 VOTES __ _2.86% __ ]]]
limited sexperience ~_1 VOTES __ _2.86% __ ]]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___35 VOTES __ 15.70% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

For _CUT_ men, their #1 MOST FAV was________________________________
me fucking his butt ~_9 VOTES __ _4.79% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~46 VOTES __ 24.47% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~95 VOTES __ 50.53% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~38 VOTES __ 20.21% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__188 VOTES __ 84.30% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 223

me fucking his butt____4____________________________4.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___13___________________________13.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___13_________1_________________13.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____3____________________________3.00____4___]]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt_______________________1_________0.50____9___]
him rimming my butt______________1__________________0.75____7___]]
kissing/ making-out____1__________________1_________1.50____5___]]]]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1__________________0.75___ 7___]]
limited sexperience____1____________________________1.00__ _6___]]]

me fucking his butt____9_________1__________________9.75____4___]]]]]
him fucking my butt___46_________2________1________48.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___95___________________________95.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___38_________1_________________38.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 29 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

48.57% prefer fucking (with 24% of them preferring to 'top' and 76% preferring to 'bottom')
45.71% prefer fellatio (with 81% of them preferring to 'suck' and 19% preferring to 'get sucked')
_2.86% prefer kissing
_2.86% still experimenting

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for _CUT_ MEN_________________

70.74% prefer fellatio (with 71% of them preferring to 'suck' and 29% preferring to 'get sucked')
29.26% prefer fucking (with 16% of them preferring to 'top' and 84% preferring to 'bottom')

So far, nobody who has 'clicked to vote' in this poll has asked to change their #1 MOST favourite vote.

FOR THEIR #2 VOTES: BiBedBud (me) voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is sucking cock!. Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is fucking butt!. VZR1800 & funwithbiguys voted that they are cut and their #2 favourite is having their butt fucked!. hydropop voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is having his cock sucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is having his butt rimmed!. DiamondDog voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is petting & cuddling!.

FOR THEIR #3 VOTES: Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #3 favourite is having his butt fucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #3 favourite is rimming butt!. BiBedBud (me) voted that he is uncut and his #3 favourite is kissing & making-out!.

PS: If you haven't voted yet because you're concerned that 'Big Brother' or 'Uncle Sam' or whatever spoonful of alphabet soup you can name is collecting waaaaay too much personal data on you; believe me, they already know all about your sexual predilections and peccadilloes. At least by sharing this info about yourself with all of us here on bisexualdotcom.....................

If any of us ever use it to fuck you, it's much more likely to feel good!

BiBedBud
Jun 13, 2013, 6:36 AM

The current list of voting options is above in post #32. . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 6:30am EST.

me fucking his butt ~__4 VOTES __ 10.53% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_13 VOTES __ 34.21% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_14 VOTES __ 36.84% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__5 VOTES __ 13.16% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _2.63% __ ]]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _2.63% __ ]]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___38 VOTES __ 15.97% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~__9 VOTES __ _4.50% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_48 VOTES __ 24.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~102 VOTES __ 51.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_41 VOTES __ 20.50% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__200 VOTES __ 84.03% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 238

me fucking his butt____4_____________________________4.00____4___]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___13____________________________13.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___14_________1__________________14.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____5_____________________________5.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]
me rimming his butt_______________________1__________0.50____9___]
him rimming my butt______________1___________________0.75____7___]]
kissing/ making-out____1__________________1__________1.50____5___]]]]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1___________________0.75__ _7___]]
limited sexperience____1_____________________________1.00_ __6___]]

me fucking his butt____9_________1___________________9.75____4___]]]]]
him fucking my butt___48_________2________1_________50.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__102___________________________102.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___41_________1__________________41.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 26 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

50.00% prefer fellatio (with 74% of them preferring to 'suck' and 26% preferring to 'get sucked')
44.74% prefer fucking (with 24% of them preferring to 'top' and 76% preferring to 'bottom')
_2.63% prefer kissing
_2.63% still experimenting

71.50% prefer fellatio (with 71% of them preferring to 'suck' and 29% preferring to 'get sucked')
28.50% prefer fucking (with 16% of them preferring to 'top' and 84% preferring to 'bottom')

So far, nobody who has 'clicked to vote' in this poll has asked to change their #1 MOST favourite vote.

If you haven't voted yet, please do, even if you want to vote for something (legal) that isn't on the official list of 73 options, just so long as it isn't too faaar out there, that I'd just rather stack your vote(s) in an 'other' category, if you know what I mean.

BiBedBud
Jun 14, 2013, 8:31 PM

The current list of voting options (currently 73) is shown in a post above (and new voting options are always welcome, if you suggest some). . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Wednesday, June 14, 2013 at 8:30pm EST.

me fucking his butt ~__5 VOTES __ 11.90% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_13 VOTES __ 30.95% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_16 VOTES __ 38.10% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__6 VOTES __ 14.29% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _2.38% __ ]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _2.38% __ ]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___42 VOTES __ 16.60% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~_12 VOTES __ _5.69% __ ]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_51 VOTES __ 24.17% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~105 VOTES __ 49.76% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_43 VOTES __ 20.38% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__211 VOTES __ 83.40% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 253

me fucking his butt____5_____________________________5.00____4___]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___13____________________________13.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___16_________1__________________16.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____6_____________________________6.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him rimming my butt______________1___________________0.75____7___]]
kissing/ making-out____1__________________1__________1.50____5___]]]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1___________________0.75__ _7___]]

me fucking his butt___12_________1__________________12.75____4___]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___51_________2________1_________53.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__105___________________________105.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___43_________1__________________43.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 22 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

52.38% prefer fellatio (with 73% of them preferring to 'suck' and 27% preferring to 'get sucked')
42.86% prefer fucking (with 28% of them preferring to 'top' and 72% preferring to 'bottom')
_2.38% prefer kissing
_2.38% still experimenting

70.14% prefer fellatio (with 71% of them preferring to 'suck' and 29% preferring to 'get sucked')
29.86% prefer fucking (with 19% of them preferring to 'top' and 81% preferring to 'bottom')

If you haven't voted yet, please do!

BiBedBud
Jun 16, 2013, 3:03 PM
Dear Drew,

Why is there no option to cancel a post that has gone awry? (As in, when my text is forced into a table cell inadvertently?)

Why is there no "CANCEL POST" button, adjacent to the "Submit Reply?"

BiBedBud
Jun 16, 2013, 3:15 PM
OFFICIAL NOTICES for this thread________________________

The current list of 73 (!) voting options is listed in a post above. This list is still open to suggestion. You are invited to cast clear votes in text posts, and multi-voting is encouraged (maximum 3 votes). All clear votes must include whether you're "cut" or "uncut" and your 3 votes must be numbered in order.

ALL VOTES ARE "PUBLIC" (in as much as your fake moniker conceals your ID from your neighbours, though certainly not the governments or the tech companies who seem to have struck a quid-pro-quo arrangemennt that trades in your personal privacy while tax sheltering the internet giants that effectively pay near-zero tax worldwide).

(Confidential to the "powers that be": I just couldn't help noticing....)

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 6:30am EST.

me fucking his butt ~__5 VOTES __ 10.64% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_17 VOTES __ 36.17% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_16 VOTES __ 34.04% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__7 VOTES __ 14.89% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _2.13% __ ]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _2.13% __ ]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___47 VOTES __ 16.43% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~_13 VOTES __ _5.44% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_57 VOTES __ 23.85% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~121 VOTES __ 50.63% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_48 VOTES __ 20.08% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__239 VOTES __ 83.57% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 286

me fucking his butt____5_____________________________5.00____4___]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___17____________________________17.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___16_________1__________________16.75____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____7_____________________________7.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him rimming my butt______________1___________________0.75____7___]
cuddling/bodcontact______________1___________________0.75__ _7___]

me fucking his butt___13_________1__________________13.75____4___]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___57_________2________1_________59.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__121___________________________121.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___48_________1__________________48.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 17 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

48.94% prefer fellatio (with 70% of them preferring to 'suck' and 30% preferring to 'get sucked')
46.81% prefer fucking (with 23% of them preferring to 'top' and 77% preferring to 'bottom')
_2.13% prefer kissing
_2.13% still experimenting

70.71% prefer fellatio (with 72% of them preferring to 'suck' and 28% preferring to 'get sucked')
29.29% prefer fucking (with 19% of them preferring to 'top' and 81% preferring to 'bottom')

If you haven't made a "clear vote" yet or if you want to add your #2 and #3 favourites or change your votes or suggest a new voting option, just lemme know!

Thanks for following this thread.

bicuriousky2
Jun 18, 2013, 1:14 AM
i am bicurious and i have a 6" cut cock and i want to try sucking a nice hard cock off and have mine sucked off to

BiBedBud
Jun 18, 2013, 6:35 AM

i am bicurious and i have a 6" cut cock and i want to try sucking a nice hard cock off and have mine sucked off to

^^^
bicuriousky2

That would have been a vote, except for the word "try", which implies to me that you're not actually eligible to vote, since it would seem you have not yet sucked a 'nice hard cock', nor, presumably, have you had yours 'sucked off' by a man either.

I'm sorry, but that's just how I add it up. In fact, I can't even cast your vote into the 'curious and still sexperimenting' bucket, because of your choice of wording. If you want to vote again (without implying you have yet to have sexual contact with a man), I will reconsider your next vote differently, perhaps.

As for the current list of voting options (currently 73)... It is shown in a post above (and new voting options are always welcome, if you suggest some). . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left.

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Wednesday, June 18, 2013 at 6:30am EST.

me fucking his butt ~__5 VOTES __ 10.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_18 VOTES __ 36.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_18 VOTES __ 36.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__7 VOTES __ 14.00% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _2.00% __ ]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _2.00% __ ]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___50 VOTES __ 16.50% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~_13 VOTES __ _5.14% __ ]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_64 VOTES __ 25.30% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~127 VOTES __ 50.20% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_49 VOTES __ 19.37% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__253 VOTES __ 83.50% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 303

me fucking his butt____5_____________________________5.00____4___]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___18____________________________18.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___18_________1__________________18.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____7_____________________________7.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]

me fucking his butt___13_________1__________________13.75____4___]]]]]
him fucking my butt___64_________2________1_________66.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__127___________________________127.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___49_________1__________________49.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 14 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

50.00% prefer fellatio (with 72% of them preferring to 'suck' and 28% preferring to 'get sucked')
46.00% prefer fucking (with 22% of them preferring to 'top' and 78% preferring to 'bottom')
_2.00% prefer kissing
_2.00% still experimenting

69.57% prefer fellatio (with 72% of them preferring to 'suck' and 28% preferring to 'get sucked')
30.43% prefer fucking (with 17% of them preferring to 'top' and 83% preferring to 'bottom')

PS: When I started this thread/poll, there was a flurry of criticism that I had over-simplified things and that the voting options are too limited and that people wanted to vote for three things.......... Well, I addressed all those criticisms and still, very few men have cast all three of their multi-votes, and fewer still have voted for anything other than the original eight voting options that are still offered as 'click to vote' options. That's disappointing.

Come on guys...... In the name of 'social science'..... Cast the votes you gotta vote!

firstone
Jun 20, 2013, 12:16 PM
I am 6" cut and voted #7

BiBedBud
Jun 26, 2013, 7:01 AM

The current list of voting options (currently 73) is shown in a post above (and new voting options are always welcome, if you suggest some). . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left.

me fucking his butt ~__5 VOTES __ _9.62% __ ]]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_18 VOTES __ 34.62% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_20 VOTES __ 38.46% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__7 VOTES __ 13.46% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _1.92% __ ]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _1.92% __ ]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___52 VOTES __ 16.10% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~_15 VOTES __ _5.54% __ ]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_69 VOTES __ 25.46% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~137 VOTES __ 50.55% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_50 VOTES __ 18.45% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__271 VOTES __ 83.90% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 323

him fucking my butt___18____________________________18.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___20_________1__________________20.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____7_____________________________7.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]

me fucking his butt___15_________1__________________15.75____4___]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___69_________2________1_________71.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__137___________________________137.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___50_________1__________________50.75____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 12 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

51.92% prefer fellatio (with 74% of them preferring to 'suck' and 26% preferring to 'get sucked')
44.23% prefer fucking (with 22% of them preferring to 'top' and 78% preferring to 'bottom')
_1.92% prefer kissing
_1.92% still experimenting

69.00% prefer fellatio (with 73% of them preferring to 'suck' and 27% preferring to 'get sucked')
31.00% prefer fucking (with 18% of them preferring to 'top' and 82% preferring to 'bottom')

If you've already voted, THANKS FOR VOTING! (If you've only voted once, and want to vote for your #2 and #3, please do!)

devil_squid
Jun 26, 2013, 8:59 AM
I voted #5. I love the feel of a person's tight ass, regardless of a woman or man, then cumming inside his/her mouth. If it's my wife, cumming inside her ass/pussy. Wouldn't mind finding a clean long-term friend to BB as well.

BiBedBud
Dec 9, 2013, 7:26 PM
Woops!
Please ignore this
post (but this BB doesn't allow me to delete before posting.

BiBedBud
Dec 9, 2013, 7:33 PM

devil_squid, I have counted your #2 vote from your post above; but could not make-out your #3. If you wanna clarify that, I'd be most pleased to count that too.

The current list of voting options (currently 73) is shown in this post, immediately below. New voting options are always welcome, if you suggest some. . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left.

Here is the current list of voting options. . . . . NEW options are marked 'NEW' at left

_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fingering ~ fisting him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him fingering ~ fisting me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy using a sex toy on him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him using a sex toy on me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy sex-toying with myself! (during M-M sex)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy restraining him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy it when he restrains me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy verbally dominating him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him verbally dominating me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy punishing him! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him punishing me! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy fantasy roll-play! (*No BD/SM/ control)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy giving him an erotic massage!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him giving me an erotic massage!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy showering/ bathing/ getting wet with him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy watching him put on a show! (voyeurism)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy putting on a show for him! (exhibitionism)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine for him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him dressing-up feminine for me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine! (own gratification)
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy wearing non-feminine garment(s) for him!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy him wearing non-feminine garment(s) for me!
_________ I am uncut and I MOST enjoy non-feminine garment(s)! (own gratification)
_________ I am uncut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
_________ I am uncut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
_________ I am uncut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fucking butt!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt fucked!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy sucking cock!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my cock sucked!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy rimming butt!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy having my butt rimmed!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fingering ~ fisting him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him fingering ~ fisting me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy using a sex toy on him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him using a sex toy on me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy sex-toying with myself! (during M-M sex)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy restraining him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy it when he restrains me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy verbally dominating him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him verbally dominating me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy punishing him! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him punishing me! (spank ~ whip/ etc.)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy fantasy roll-play! (*No BD/SM/ control)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy frottage and 'grinding'!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy handjobs, jacking and edging!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy kissing & making-out!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy petting & cuddling!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy giving him an erotic massage!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him giving me an erotic massage!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy showering/ bathing/ getting wet with him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy watching him put on a show! (voyeurism)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy putting on a show for him! (exhibitionism)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine for him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him dressing-up feminine for me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy dressing-up feminine! (own gratification)
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy wearing non-feminine garment(s) for him!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy him wearing non-feminine garment(s) for me!
_________ I am cut and I MOST enjoy non-feminine garment(s)! (own gratification)
_________ I am cut and I am still sexperimenting! (Haven't tried everything yet.)
_________ I am cut and I am still just curious. (*no M-M sexperience yet)
_________ I am cut, but I refuse to provide any more info.

_________ I refuse to participate at all, but want that noted.

NOTE: Graphed data below is current as of Monday, December 9, 2013, 7:28pm.

me fucking his butt ~__5 VOTES __ _9.09% __ ]]]]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_18 VOTES __ 32.73% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~_23 VOTES __ 41.82% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~__7 VOTES __ 12.73% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]
kissing/ making-out ~__1 VOTES __ _1.82% __ ]]
limited sexperience ~__1 VOTES __ _1.82% __ ]]
TOTALS - UNCUT MEN___55 VOTES __ 16.27% of respondents (NB: Min. 64 voters req'd for validity.)

me fucking his butt ~_16 VOTES __ _5.65% __ ]]]]]]
him fucking my butt ~_72 VOTES __ 25.44% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock ~144 VOTES __ 50.88% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock ~_51 VOTES __ 18.02% __ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
TOTALS - _CUT_ MEN__283 VOTES __ 83.73% of respondents

TOTAL NUMBER OF RESPONDENTS IN THE **** OFFICIAL TALLY ****: 338

him fucking my butt___18____________________________18.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock___23_________1__________________23.75____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock____7_____________________________7.00____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]

me fucking his butt___16_________1__________________16.75____4___]]]]]]
him fucking my butt___72_________2________1_________74.00____2___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
me sucking his cock__144___________________________144.00____1___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
him sucking my cock___51_________2__________________52.50____3___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

#1 MOST Enjoyed Preference Prevalence for UNCUT MEN_________________ (NB: Min. 9 more 'uncut' respondents are needed to achieve 'statistical validity')

54.55% prefer fellatio (with 77% of them preferring to 'suck' and 23% preferring to 'get sucked')
41.82% prefer fucking (with 22% of them preferring to 'top' and 78% preferring to 'bottom')
_1.82% prefer kissing
_1.82% still experimenting

68.90% prefer fellatio (with 74% of them preferring to 'suck' and 26% preferring to 'get sucked')
31.10% prefer fucking (with 18% of them preferring to 'top' and 82% preferring to 'bottom')

FOR THEIR #2 VOTES: BiBedBud (me) voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is sucking cock!. Gearbox voted that he is cut and his #2 favourite is fucking butt!. VZR1800 & funwithbiguys voted that they are cut and their #2 favourite is having their butt fucked!. hydropop & devil_squid voted that they are cut and their #2 favourite is having their cock sucked!. Errin voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is having his butt rimmed!. DiamondDog voted that he is uncut and his #2 favourite is petting & cuddling!.

(If you've created a pseudo profile so that you could vote more times then you're entitled to, in an attempt to skew the results because of some ideological agenda of yours...... I'm not impressed.)

Fzmr9t
Dec 10, 2013, 8:38 AM
#7 because I'm very into giving pleasure, butt given the opportunity I wouldn't reject reciprocation :-)
also, my bottom has only been used as an "innie" once, and I LOVED IT. I've also topped twice (wife once), and a male partner once. My male partner was very open (I had just finished stimulating him with this humongous dildo, so he probably didn't even know I was back there. Wife was very tight and she was very tense, so yeah, just once.

jem_is_bi
Dec 10, 2013, 9:00 PM
After reading posts and viewing results. I am left with the impression that what is second best M-M sex is a more interesting and more important question.

bityme
Dec 11, 2013, 4:42 AM
Very interesting poll!

I found it difficult to formulate a response because the pleasure I personally derive from each act is so very different. In some options it's the physical pleasure I receive, while in others it's more the mental pleasure I receive from giving another physical pleasure. I was able to narrow it down to the five specific acts I find the most pleasurable. They are listed in the order of being my 1 - 5 favorites, but certainly not the order of frequency. LOL

Interestingly, other than some glory hole experiences, I have never had an encounter with a single male that did not include at least two of the five. I have also been fortunate to have had numerous encounters that included all five options in a single meeting.

NMCowboys
Dec 11, 2013, 9:56 AM
The person who made this poll and data has too much time on their hands, and they can't quantify large amounts of data correctly, or get accurate results. Men who are not cut are being recorded as cut, and the whole 2nd and 3rd votes mess the results up.

BiBedBud
Dec 11, 2013, 11:12 AM
^^^^^
The person who wrote the above post doesn't know what the hell he's talking/writing about; he's clueless about a lot of things, actually, although he pretends to be quite the authority (though nobody can tell why, because he's often quite wrong).

I strongly recommend you ignore him, or take no stock of his words. I don't know why he thinks my tally is wrong, and don't particularly care, either. As for multivoting; I don't think he knows what that is; and if he cares to learn, I'd have to wonder about his ability to comprehend the tactic.

PS: Thanks for voting bityme! (You're top three votes have been included in the official tally, and will show-up next time I post running results, which takes me about two minutes to prepare, each time. I will do that some time later this evening, hoping to gather more votes before that.)

COME ON BISEXUALS, VOTE FOR YOUR TOP THREE (OR SUGGEST SOMETHING NEW, IF YOU'RE GOING TO VOTE FOR IT).