PDA

View Full Version : how i get rid of hairs on my ass.

Bikash Pandey
Jun 5, 2013, 12:39 PM
i am a sub bottm and i do cross dress often. but my ass has got some hairs on it. i would like to hear from other people here who crossdress or anyone about how i get rid off them? but without much expenses..
should i shave? but wouldn't shaving cause more hard hairs to grow there, which will have to be shaved every week or less even??
suggestions are welcome.. :)

dickhand
Jun 6, 2013, 1:42 PM
Use NoNo hair removal system .

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 7, 2013, 12:29 AM
Go get a wax removal. I know its going to hurt like a Mother, but I'm told it takes months for it to return. Shaving would only make it grow back in quicker, and thicker.
Good luck to ya Hon. :}
Cat

SweetnSpicy241
Jun 7, 2013, 1:31 AM
For the love of God, NEVER WAX YOUR ASS!!!
If you use hot/warm wax you can end up with burns in the area. Or even worse, when pulled, the wax can damage the skin. (remove chunks of skin or even deeper tissue) Of course you will take the chance to develop an infection.
What we use is an anti bump shaving gel, then we shave each other. Like this one can check each other hidden areas...

Good luck and please, No Wax...

Yoyopati
Jun 7, 2013, 7:15 AM
Electric Shaver

Errin
Jun 7, 2013, 8:17 AM
Have any of you guys tried the NoNo system on the nut sack? I get tired of the razor. A long time ago I tried Nair. NEVER AGAIN!!! I would like to try the NoNo, but don't want to wast my money, and certainly don't want the Nair affect!! :confused:

celticmagic
Jun 7, 2013, 9:34 AM
Do what I have been doing for over 10 years-
Shaving cream and razor blade, the ones made for women
to shave theirs legs. Need to be done every week.
Works great, and the results are a feeling of feminity and clean/freshness.

Bikash Pandey
Jun 7, 2013, 11:41 AM
thanks of for all the kind suggestion... i guess i can do wax on a smaller area first like the upper side of my thighs,, mmm they are so sexy i pose for hours in front of the mirror.;).. hehehe...

dm330
Jun 7, 2013, 2:54 PM
Best thing to do is save up some money and have laser hair removal. I know it's expensive, but it will be worth it because it disappears permanently. No more worrying about shaving.

SabrinasSlave
Jun 7, 2013, 3:45 PM
I get mine waxed regularly and it is perfectly fine and doesn't even hurt. It does not last for more than a couple weeks though.

Backdoorman
Nov 15, 2014, 5:54 PM
I use Veet but watch the mucus membrane.