PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 27, 2013, 1:43 PM
Happy Memorial Day to all of my Vets and their families out there. And a prayer to the Spirits to all of the friends, family and loved ones that we have lost over the years. :}
Cat

DrBimind
May 27, 2013, 2:33 PM
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE is what today is all about...it's a time to honor those who paid the ultimate price so we can enjoy the freedom we have every day....honor those sacrifices by doing your part to keep our government honest, from infringing on our freedom in the name of "Safety", and chipping away at the Constitution, by paying attention and voting for who you believe to be the right choice. Your right and freedom to vote was paid by the blood of those we honor this day. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE !!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 28, 2013, 12:10 AM
Very true, Dr. B. Today, and the original Memorial Day, is dedicated to those who fought and fight, for us so that we can enjoy the particular freedoms that some folks take for granted everyday. They paid with the most ultimate sacrifice that any person could...their lives.
To all of my Vets and their families, I salute you. You have my love, affection and deepest Admiration.
Cat
Former Veterans Representitive Aide.