PDA

View Full Version : What do dom guys like about having their cock sucked?

indenver_indenver
May 25, 2013, 10:48 AM
My last partner liked having me take his long cock all the way then fucking my throat deep. He said it turned him on to think of my being threaded on his big cock and being owned by his cock.

Waylon
May 25, 2013, 1:59 PM
Well, for one it feels good, lol. Whenever I have a sub friend over that loves me to be the dom, it is always fun to be in command. He is always subservient, calling me "sir" and "master" and loves to be ordered to perform in a certain way and be called names like "sperm sucker", cock whore, suck slave, blow bitch etc. . I know his favorite things he likes to do and make him work at it in order to "allow" him to perform his tricks. He knows if he pleases me special, he will get his reward which is a big blast of my creamy load down his throat as I grab the back of his head and skull fuck the shit out him. Sometimes I make him wait a while before he is allowed to swallow, he loves that. So, I guess the answer is being in control and getting off.

VZR1800
May 25, 2013, 2:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sound like you'd be fun to be with. Even though I love being submissive, I will always get to shoot my load. And my preference is to shoot it on your cock when you are close to cumming, then finish you off. This way I get to taste mine and yours intermixed. Absolutely love doing that, and it always gets a rousing response.