PDA

View Full Version : My first time in the woods

~Joe~
May 25, 2013, 6:40 AM
Hello I am married and now I am 54 but some time ago back in 2000 I was at some woods chilling with the wife and just enjoying a cup of tea and a snake watching the world go by when her eye was taken by two blokes wanking each other off and giving oral sex. My wife was transfixed for some time. She sat there for some time then said to me to go in the woods and see if I could pull ! I looked at her and said are you sure you want me to ? she said yes as she has been with a few Bi ladies in her time it was my turn. I went in to the woods and was not long before a bloke came up to me and started chatting to me and put his hand down my front and started to rub my dick, I got rock hard and he took his cock out and started to pull it. I just looked at it for a few minuets and the bloke said suck it ! . I just got down and took his 6 1/2 inches in my mouth and kept sucking for about 15 minuets it till he came in my mouth where I drank it all down. I stood up and another bloke got down on my cock and gave me the biggest blow job I have ever had. I said thank you and went back to the car and the wife asked what had gone on and did I enjoy it,. to what I said yes I did. we went home and shagged for two hours and since then I have been going there for many years having a sucking good time :) I would love to do it again as it has been 2 or 3 years now since I have been had by a bloke.

Realist
May 25, 2013, 7:43 AM
Even at my age, when very little surprises me, it still feels strange to me when a lady is interested in being with a bisexual man and appreciates him interacting with another male. Only three times in my life have I been with a female who instigated a rendezvous for me with another male. It's rare but, I've dated a few women who made it known that they were open to being involved with other ladies. Those were scintillating events in my life!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2013, 8:21 PM
lol Good for you, Chucky. Hope you get to romp in the woods again soon. Real, I keep telling you that I have no prob sending a cute Bi_boi in your direction..lol I know what ya like and would be happy to re-inact my story in the Bi Story group called Boi's Vacation..lmao.
Hugs my friend.
(PS. You Know that I Would if you gave me the word!) lol
Silly Cat

bluesky55
May 25, 2013, 9:16 PM
I gave a friend a nice blowjob on the tailgate of his pickup out in the woods about a week ago. That was the first time I'd done that but it won't be that last. He got so excited as it was the first time he'd been sucked outdoors and gave me a delicious treat. I've got to say that dead end logging roads are a great place to get wood!

~Joe~
May 26, 2013, 10:40 AM
lol Good for you, Chucky. Hope you get to romp in the woods again soon. Real, I keep telling you that I have no prob sending a cute Bi_boi in your direction..lol I know what ya like and would be happy to re-inact my story in the Bi Story group called Boi's Vacation..lmao.
Hugs my friend.
(PS. You Know that I Would if you gave me the word!) lol
Silly Cat
Hello.
Cherokee_Mountaincat. my name is Chunky ..... not chucky lol....... but I'M sure you have mistaken me with another ...... but anyways it is great to get to know all of you and hugs to you all ...... (Respect)
Chunkysworld.

Realist
May 26, 2013, 12:20 PM
I wonder how many boy scouts, girl scouts, campers, and hikers had their first same-gender contact in the woods?

That'd be an interesting study!

12voltman59
May 26, 2013, 12:29 PM
It was about 20 years ago now--but I had this one girlfriend who was experimenting with having sex with other ladies and she suggested that I should have sex with other guys----I had told her that I had in the past, but at that time we were together---I was not really much interested in being with other guys----but I did think it was cool that she was trying sex with other ladies and encouraged me to be with other guys, should I have cared to at that point.

I'd sure like to find such a lady at this point---that she is "into" doing things with other ladies and has no problem that I now like to have sex with other guys. So far I have not been so lucky to find such a lady.

It seems that with most women I meet-----if or when I tell them that I like to be with guys too-----then they freak out and that's it for being with them anymore.

fredtyg
May 26, 2013, 1:51 PM
It seems that with most women I meet-----if or when I tell them that I like to be with guys too-----then they freak out and that's it for being with them anymore.

I'm not sure that I can think of one woman I know that feels comfortable with men that enjoy men, but maybe it's because I haven't asked?

I can only think of one that might be into it and that's only because she's a very much the hottie and very flirtatious, despite the fact that I work for her. Maybe I'll ask next time I see her if I can find a way to politely bring the subject into the conversation.

bonertone
May 27, 2013, 7:31 AM
My first time in the woods i went for a pee behind a tree then as i was walking back out there was this guy hanging around i asked him if this was a meeting place he said yes.I replied you want some cock he said yes we went into the woods and he sais can i suck your cock isais yes fantastic blowjob he gave me i came in his mouth my first expierience makes me hungary for cock

elian
May 27, 2013, 6:04 PM
Funny thing, the jackinworld FAQ seems to think that guys who want to masturbate with other guys are not gay - they just get really turned on at the thought of masturbation.

http://jackinworld.com/questions-answered/jackinqa-and-qa-archive/dealing-other-males
http://jackinworld.com/questions-answered/jackinqa-and-qa-archive/dealing-other-males/i-am-confused-i-have-read-some-the-le

I'm not sure whether or not I feel that is a true statement but I guess they've decided to take a liberated view that more than just SOME guys like to get off and that it is possible for two friends who have been friends for a long time to want to please each other...without calling it gay.

Some people don't call it "gay" unless there is penetration involved I suppose. Just like how Bill Clinton didn't inhale or whatever...

Hmm, maybe it would be a better world if we get rid of labels.

cornholejoe
May 27, 2013, 8:21 PM
i fucked a guy in the bed of my truck in the woods last night

fredtyg
May 27, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hmm, maybe it would be a better world if we get rid of labels.

That's probably true. At least we shouldn't argue over labels. Then again, it is fun to discuss in the proper context.

luvtocum
May 28, 2013, 4:13 AM
I used to have a fellow biker friend who I enjoyed riding with. On weekends after our chores were done at home we would hit the road for some much needed wind in the face. We had been suck buddies for a couple of years and would frequent a place in the woods down by the river. Sex in the woods during a hot summer day is incredible. He and I still talk but haven't seen each other in a year or so since he and his wife moved to Texas. However he is coming up for a friends wedding and wants me to find him a bike he could borrow for another encounter in the woods.

hikerinthebuff
May 28, 2013, 6:00 AM
That's one of my favour adventures, having sex among bushes and upon the grass in a deepest forest or beside a little creek in a narrow gorge. To say the whole truth I had only had sex with a man in the woods lately, and at some hidden coves along the shoreline in my youth. And I love this kind of moments more than any others.
The water was cold and energizing, the rocks warm and relaxing, the bodies in desire went from cold to hot and then came across each other to end up in a wild wrapped up in between.
Drops trickling from his hair falling down his chest, my mouth following the wet trails as he breathes.....I feel the swelling in my crotch as a swell of sex craving drives me crazy for having in my ass his cock. After a long and lustful suck I got enventualy fucked by my partner between brumbles and bawls.

hikerinthebuff
May 28, 2013, 6:07 AM
Sex in the woods during a hot summer day is incredible.

I only have to agree, for the sweat and the sweet can bring you into a fancy daydream. Plus you have the fragance of the forest to fulfill all your senses as you fuck or get fucked.
Way much more than expected

a2smith09
May 28, 2013, 7:48 PM
You can count me in that group. One of my best friends at summer camp

fire dog
May 29, 2013, 9:59 PM
I have had some fantastic times in the woods with females over the years. Always nice to get naked on a blanket back in the woods. Now I have had the pleasure of a few guys in the woods too. I would recommend trips to the woods with a friend anytime. Mmmmm.

luvtocum
May 30, 2013, 4:19 AM
I don't get the appeal? It's very trashy and an easy way to get arrested.

In all the years my friend and I have been enjoying nature sex we have never seen another soul. Of course we always pick a very secluded spot as sometimes our little sexual encounter may last a couple of hours.

BareProf
May 30, 2013, 6:49 AM
As a pre-puberty boy I had different boy buds who would go into the woods not far from our homes, strip and play with each other's dicks. Just undressing in the woods would give us hard on's. None of us had yet had an orgasm and thought that clear liquid was cum! We did not know of "precum." We carried this play when we would sleep out together in our parents' back yards, stroking each other, caressing our balls, seeing who had the largest cock. One camping trip in the scouts there were six of us in the same tent, all nude, showing off our hard cocks. The oldest of the group, maybe fifteen, offered to show us how to cum and he did, shooting a large puddle onto the tent's floor. Later in the privacy of my parent's bathroom, seated on the toilet, I figured out how to masturbate to an orgasm. Those days, especially nude in the woods, were wonderful.

Realist
May 30, 2013, 8:09 AM
Hikerinthgebuff's post reminded me of the woods in Germany, the smells, the deep calm, a lover who's needy and welcoming to the pleasures of their bodies....those were sweet times!

Like BareProf, In my pre-puberty era, long before I understood the compelling urges for either gender, I began my sexual journey. The woods and orange groves were our refuge and a safe place to explore.

I hope reincarnation is a fact, because I'd really like to come back and do it all over again!
(And....make some better choices next time!)

chepe1944
May 31, 2013, 2:21 PM
My first time in the woods was a year ago when I was 68 years old and was on a camping trip with 6 buddies. We were on a camping fishing trip. We were going to stay there for about a week.