PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Mistake?

wild_irish_rose06
Jun 20, 2005, 12:21 AM
Omg! I think I made a big mistake but i'm not sure.any advice or thoughts will be appreciated.

here goes: last night i got really drunk with friends and told my friend L that i was bisexual, she said " hmm i coulda figured that." and then when i was still drunk my friend T came out to me and then he asked me and C if we liked guys, girls, or both and C said guys and i was kinda avoiding answering and i felt like C was giving me this "shocked" vibe and he goes "tell me in my ear", right in front of C! so i was like "both" in his ear and he goes " thats what I thought,I could tell" . So now i guess C,L,T, and A know now and none of them are acting strange around me but i feel like C kinda looks at me different now (I'm prolly just paranoid).but my question is: has anyone ever had mixed feelings or regret when they come out?

Thanks Very Much

hypershot
Jun 20, 2005, 10:49 AM
At the end of the day, you are who you are. It's great that ur friends are ok with you and have accepted you. Don't question it, just be thankful ok? There's not many people like that around. You maybe paranoid...but maybe not, they may be a little shocked, it is a big thing to admit to at first. Just dont mess around with hitting on them or anything and everything will be fine.

Be good ok?

Love Chris

xXx

wild_irish_rose06
Jun 21, 2005, 2:58 PM
Hey Thanks, i guess i just needed some reassurance, i really appreciate it

xoxo, Mandy

Apleasureseeker
Jun 22, 2005, 12:35 AM
Hate to say it, but everybody probably knew, anyway. A secret is the most obvious thing in the world! If you even think it's a secret, everybody already knows it. Relax, be yourself.