PDA

View Full Version : Pegging?

Asspussy302
May 21, 2013, 6:38 PM
I have always loved being pegged by a woman, my ex girlfriend did it for me many times. Is pegging a turn on for girls? Would you (ladies) do it for a guy if they wanted it but its not really your thing?

Mr. Suck
May 21, 2013, 6:57 PM
Most women even bisexual women, and especially heterosexual women are not going to want to do this for a man. My partner and I have bi and hetero female friends and some of them have asked us if it's "gay" if a man wants to take a dildo up his ass. We told them that while we are not into this or any anal penetration at all, how some men might want to take a finger or more up the ass. Some bi and hetero women we have met told us how they were with an ex BF or ex husband and how he wanted them to play with his ass or put a dildo up there and they found this to be a major turn off, nasty, and disgusting and not something they wanted to do and it ended their relationship or marriage.

fredtyg
May 21, 2013, 10:54 PM
Most women even bisexual women, and especially heterosexual women are not going to want to do this for a man. My partner and I have bi and hetero female friends and some of them have asked us if it's "gay" if a man wants to take a dildo up his ass. We told them that while we are not into this or any anal penetration at all, how some men might want to take a finger or more up the ass. Some bi and hetero women we have met told us how they were with an ex BF or ex husband and how he wanted them to play with his ass or put a dildo up there and they found this to be a major turn off, nasty, and disgusting and not something they wanted to do and it ended their relationship or marriage.

True, but I've also known of couples that found ass play a big turn on. Even those I might consider straight.

Asspussy302
May 21, 2013, 11:54 PM
Well i have met a few that thought it was a huge turn on

ctalex77
May 22, 2013, 12:53 AM
I dont get why people consider anal play with a woman gay. When I think of gay I think of same sex intercourse. I have had several girls finger my ass while going down on me and never had it be an issue. Maybe I just happen to luck out, also I would never consider being with someone that wasn't sexually open minded.

olmizzou42
May 22, 2013, 7:09 PM
I have a friend/frequent sex partner who claims he discovered his bi side when an ex-girlfriend decided it was time for "role reversal" and fucked him with a strapon. He loved it and after they split up he discovered he likes the real thing as well.

hecameout
May 23, 2013, 8:15 AM
Our sex life has changed drastically since the day I told him, I'm sick of my needs not being me, I'm going to quit asking and just fuck you when I want! Now when I get horny, I get out my cock and bend him over. When I tell him to ride my cock and make me cum, he starts moaning and bouncing up and down, and I cum harder than I ever have with "conventional sex" after I cum, he shows me the handful of cum he has, I ask him to lick it up, we share it. It's nice. I think I'm going to get him some sexy panties and I'll ask him to wear them so he can at least have a heads up he is about to get rode, lol. The funniest part is nobody would ever guess how we fuck based on how we act. He is very big, dominant and muscular. I'm little and very submissive. I always stand behind him. I say yes sir, yes husband,, or yes master. But for us, my submissiveness in the bedroom didn't work. Everybody has different needs, the good part is when you can find that match that works for you. I adore his ass. I spend hours kissing it and licking it. I'm pretty sure I'm a gay man in a woman's body. And he is so embarrassed by his gayness, he could never live openly with a man. It works well for us. We are happy.

BiCpl78
May 25, 2013, 6:03 AM
Our sex life has changed drastically since the day I told him, I'm sick of my needs not being me, I'm going to quit asking and just fuck you when I want! Now when I get horny, I get out my cock and bend him over. When I tell him to ride my cock and make me cum, he starts moaning and bouncing up and down, and I cum harder than I ever have with "conventional sex" after I cum, he shows me the handful of cum he has, I ask him to lick it up, we share it. It's nice. I think I'm going to get him some sexy panties and I'll ask him to wear them so he can at least have a heads up he is about to get rode, lol. The funniest part is nobody would ever guess how we fuck based on how we act. He is very big, dominant and muscular. I'm little and very submissive. I always stand behind him. I say yes sir, yes husband,, or yes master. But for us, my submissiveness in the bedroom didn't work. Everybody has different needs, the good part is when you can find that match that works for you. I adore his ass. I spend hours kissing it and licking it. I'm pretty sure I'm a gay man in a woman's body. And he is so embarrassed by his gayness, he could never live openly with a man. It works well for us. We are happy.

I'm not trying to knock your thing, but I've never understood why so many couples take pegging to that Dom/Sub or Humiliation type place. If you enjoy it then more power to you, but my wife and I go about it a different way...

To answer the OP's question: There are plenty of women out there who enjoy pegging. I know quite a few. Just because one replier has obviously had some bad experiences, don't let that get you down! My wife LOVES using her dildo/fingers/tongue/whatever on me and she gets off on it quite hard! However, she is never demeaning, aggressive, or abusive. Sure she'll talk dirty to me and kind-of play the role of the guy, but for us it's not about pretending she's a guy. For us it is all about her being her, and me submitting myself to be stimulated in a submissive but loving way. To each there own though... Do what makes you happy!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2013, 8:22 PM
Oh Hell yes! I adore pegging the right man for his first time. It Is fun, and Very exciting..:}
Cat

bluesky55
May 25, 2013, 8:52 PM
I had a gf that loved doing me with toys and strap-ons. She would cum while doing me. She always wanted me to try the real thing because she loved it in the backdoor (and wanted to watch). Found out I loved it too. Have a couple that are friends that play together with me. She was only too happy to go out and get a strap on to do me while her husband filled my mouth or sucked my cock. We don't live close enough to carry on except for on visits/vacations that bring us close again. She said she has a new present for me I can only wonder what (with a big grin on my face). Can't wait to be pegged again!

Asspussy302
Sep 11, 2013, 1:01 PM
It's funny, my question was directed ad women, it said so clearly. Why did mostly men respond? I think the women know more about what they like or don't like then the men do.

MyrddinYu
Sep 11, 2013, 10:44 PM
Oh Hell yes! I adore pegging the right man for his first time. It Is fun, and Very exciting..:}
Cat
loves it as well :)

Heloisea3
Sep 11, 2013, 11:55 PM
I am a heterosexual female dating a bi guy. I love pegging him. This is not something that I had experienced before, but I like that fact that we are open enough to try so many things with each other. I have used dildos, a feeldoe, anal beads, and prostate massagers on him, and I didn't do because he expected it or demanded it. It is a turn on for me because I know how much he enjoys it. I love playing with his ass. Don't assume that the majority of bi women or heterosexual women are turned off by it or think it is gay. You won't know unless you ask. There is a great amount of freedom that comes with being able to express your fantasies, desires, and needs to your partner. When that happens, things that you have never considered before can become a huge turn on. Also, I don't think less of my partner AT ALL because he enjoys this. It doesn't make me think that he is gay or less of a man because he enjoys me playing with his ass. It is a turn on for me because he is so open to things that please us both. This is the key for me. It isn't about either of us being dominant or submissive. It is all about the freedom to be yourself.

Darkspace5150
Sep 12, 2013, 1:23 PM
For me at least me wife loves it. She finds it no different than giving oral sex, and loves that she has different ways to pleasure me.

IntimateActions
Sep 12, 2013, 1:49 PM
I can say I've known several women who enjoy it. I've had girlfriends who asked to do it. Each one was excited I'd let them. All had fantasized about "doing" a man with a strap on for years. Each found it empowering, and all but one asked me if I'd let a man do it to me while they watched. It's funny to me that there is no way to identify a woman who may have a male dominating fantasy. The women I've had experiences with were sexually confident, or inexperienced, outgoing or shy, average moms or very beautiful. Yet everyone of them still desired to be "taken" by a man the majority of the time. Seems to me most women have a dominate side. Whether they choose to display it 24/7 or just in occasional sexual role play, they still have it.

FullSpectrum
Sep 12, 2013, 5:00 PM
You are delightfully wise and generous. Your bi guy is incredibly blessed to have you as his female date.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 12, 2013, 9:15 PM
I answered, and I'm definitely female. I love the feeling of pegging a male. And yes, its a bit of power exchange, but mainly its that feeling of pleasuring a lover who is into it, or wanting to try it for their very first time. If a woman is skilled, and gentle, it can be very rewarding to the man, and...the woman gets to claim an Ass Cherry...snicker..:}
Bad Cat (Hush, Sailor):P