PDA

View Full Version : Do I share my secrets?

SobeLuver
Jul 11, 2006, 2:33 PM
It was 1991 and I was having the best time of my life, 5'2'', long curly blonde hair, and a 34c-22-24 body. I had a great job as a tatoo artist down by the beach. I met my friend Dennis there, a 5'9'' professional body builder with dark hair and blue eyes. We decided to rent a place together only the place we both wanted was out of our price range. Then in walks Ben, 6'2'', long blonde hair, graduate from FU and surfing by day, bartending by night. We rented a beautiful condo overlooking the beach with three bedrooms of course. About three months later it started. Ben was bartending and Dennis and I were just hanging out. Dennis said he found me attractive and wanted to pleasure me something bad. I told him it would'nt be a good idea cause of us being roommates and that I didn't want a boyfriend. He said he didn't want to be my boyfriend, just a fuck buddy. I laughed, but then found myself naked on the living room carpet with his massive body over me. he was deliscious. We showered afterwards and he washed my hair. then I sat on the couch to watch late night TV and he went to bed. Ben came home and sat with me on the couch. He sensed something was up and I confessed to him. He didn't seem surprised. He said he had the same feelings towards me. He was sorry that he didn't make the first move. I asked why and he said cause Now there's no chance of me and you being fuck buddies. I lloked at him and said why not? We didn't have sex just then, it wasn't until two mornings after when Dennis went to the gym. Ben was great. Very attentive to my needs. So soft yet so strong. Well, a year passed of one day Dennis the next Ben, then one night when Dennis and I were fooling around in the living room Ben came home early. He was upset about an incident that happened at work with a girl. Dennis got a couple of beers from the fridge and I went into my bedroom to grab a bathrobe. I came out to see Dennis holding Ben against his naked body and embrasing him with a kiss. My jaw hit the floor. What the...I couldn't speak. Ben jumped upp and ran into his bedroom. Dennis stood up and said I guess I owe you an explanation. He said that Ben and he had hooked up a couple of months ago, but only heavy petting, no oral or intercourse. He came towards me and streched out his hand. I took it and he led me into Bens room. Ben was sitting on his bed not looking at us. Dennis walked over to him, lifted his chin and kissed him. Ben stood up and cupped Dennis's balls. Then Dennis started to undress Ben completely. I just stood there watching them, not knowing what I should do. I guess this was the first time Dennis and Ben had been completely naked with one another. They took a moment to explore each other then Dennis laid Ben down on the bed and began to give him oral sex. I don't know what came over me, but I soon found myself naked on my knees doing the same thing to Dennis. I could hear them both moaning and it was turning me on. Dennis picked me up and put me on the bed giving me Ben's sweet cock as he went down on my very wet pussy. Ben moaned some more and I longed for him inside me. Dennis must have sensed this cause he stopped and let me climb on top of Ben. I reached out for Dennis and took all of his manhood into my mouth. Dennis came and shook. He stepped back and watched me ride Ben, then Ben stopped me. He stood up and looked at Dennis. Dennis laid me on the bed and went down on me again while Ben slipped his cock into Dennis's ass. Ben and I came within seconds of each other. For three years this continued. Then I had to move out of state cause of a family illness and I lost track of Dennis and Ben. I tried to find them, but didn't. Then I met my husband and we've been together ten years. I've never told him about Dennis and Ben. Sex is straight with us. Lately, however, he seems to like me fingering his ass while I'm sucking him. Should I let him know of my past? Or are secrets better left unsaid?

anne27
Jul 11, 2006, 3:03 PM
First off, I have to say-lucky girl! I've been in a bi-threesome several times, but for three years-wow! :cool:

I would say it really depends on the level of honesty between you and your husband. I usually believe in total honesty always, but it's the past and that's over and done with now. What purpose would it serve you to tell him about it? If you have the overwhelming need to tell him and think he'll handle it well, then do. If you think he'll take it badly or be upset, I'd just let sleeping dogs lie.

Best of luck to you!

arana
Jul 11, 2006, 8:34 PM
I would have to agree with Anne. Would you want him to tell you about his past and how would you deal with it? If it's not relevent and it's not something that's going to turn him on hearing about, I wouldn't mention it. :2cents:

trip1
Jul 11, 2006, 10:33 PM
Wow What a memory!!! What was the question again??? Now his reaction may be just like mine only more intense. To hear his sweetheart was such a wild one years ago may be a huge turn on for him. So he may take it in a bad way but remember he could take it in a great way as well. I know I would for sure. Hell I'd be proud of you for being so straight up with me. If he's told you anything about his past fun times then he should be open to yours...Having said that remember it's my opinion only....

Herbwoman39
Jul 12, 2006, 12:24 AM
Wow! I'd just like to reiterate that "lucky girl!" comment. As to your husband, honesty is a wonderful thing. I told my hubby about my two threesomes and after a brief stunned silence, he was fine with it. BUT this was early in our marriage. If you think he'll handle it ok, then yes, be honest but if all it will do is cause him pain, best to let sleeping dogs lie.

DiamondDog
Jul 12, 2006, 12:34 AM
you know your husband a lot better than we do.
personally, whoever I end up with I'll tell them my past experiences since I'm an honest person.

citystyleguy
Jul 12, 2006, 12:53 AM
WOW! quite a tale!

now that all is calm, to your concern, which is your husband. you know him best, and apparantly since he has not asked yet why tell? can he handle it, and more importantly, since he hasnt inquired, what would be the point to tell now!

in all honesty, it is his interest in anal probing that prompts you to think that there is cause to tell, and 10 years later; dont see the purpose, and would suggest go with his interest, see if he is interested in expanding on it, and if the question as to your seeming expertise in whatever, then maybe offer an explanation. :2cents: