PDA

View Full Version : Very new feelings..!

singbicur
Jul 11, 2006, 10:39 AM
I had my first and only Bi experience some time ago I was not really thinking of doing it but it just happened, I really want to do it again but the way I am feeling now is very strange to me, almost scared.
Did anybody else feel more scared the second time than the first and can anyone help me to understand this feeling.

vip2469
Jul 12, 2006, 12:08 AM
All I can say is I understand. I have had one oral MM experience. That was 3 yrs ago. I want to do it again. But I am also scared. I guess and hope that the more experience I get the less scared I will be.

mrplayfuluk
Apr 5, 2007, 2:50 PM
I had my first and only Bi experience some time ago I was not really thinking of doing it but it just happened, I really want to do it again but the way I am feeling now is very strange to me, almost scared.
Did anybody else feel more scared the second time than the first and can anyone help me to understand this feeling.

well what did you get up to in your first experience?

bitree
Apr 5, 2007, 3:02 PM
I was VERY nervous about my first AND second experience. The second time was better than the first. The guy made me feel real at ease.

biwords
Apr 5, 2007, 3:27 PM
Scared that you won't like it as much the second time, or that you will?

happyjoe68
Apr 5, 2007, 4:56 PM
I used bravado to get me through the first time, though that was as much about being nervous with someone new rather than what I was actually doing

Would I be nervous the second time? Well, again its about the "environment" in which it happens and the other person. But somehow I dont think you'll have a problem

lilbitsva
Apr 6, 2007, 1:40 PM
I know how you feel when i had my first i was really nervious and then when it happened again it was like my first time again. imean i was really bad. But i told her that i was really nervious and that this was my second time she told me that she understood. i mean she was really nice. I dont' know what it was but i was thinking i'm going to be so bad at this it's not going to be funny. you have to tell the person with you that you are nervious be honest with the person they will understand. imean everyone i think goes thou stuff like that. I mean who wasn't nerviuos that they where going to do something wrong or something of that nature. I wish you the best. lil bit

genera101.2
Apr 6, 2007, 5:29 PM
Scared of the first time? Absolutely. But oh my god it was almost like being with a woman for the first time. The intensity and antici…..pation. I’ve been with several guys since then and still get nervous. I’ve been with many more women and get just as nervous with women too. Nothing abnormal it’s just the normal nervousness. Sometimes I’m more nervous with women, am I big enough, does she like it, does she feel good, oh god I just got it up and now I’m cumming!! That last part is due to not having a regular partner around. :( No really. :flag3: