PDA

View Full Version : Me and My Girlfriend

x_Love_me_4_me_x
Jul 10, 2006, 12:42 AM
My girlfriend have been going out 2 months yesterday and I keep think bout kissing her,I did give her a peck on the cheek not so long ago and I asked he how she felt when I did that and she said it didnt bother her and she was thinking of kissing me too. I keep thinking that I want to because well she is my girlfriend and my last girlfriend complained because I never kissed her,then again she was MY FIRST and I was experiencing things. I was wondering if you nice members here could point me in the right direction of things,I dont even know if what I just said made any sense but ill soon find out.

Thank you,
Livvy

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 10, 2006, 10:29 AM
If you cuddle and hold hands and stuff, I think it would be about time you could start kissing her. But first and foremost you need to find out if she is ready. Maybe you could say to her that you have been wanting to kiss her, but you want to take things slow and make sure you are both ready and then see how she responds. I wish I could be more help..

ytownohm
Jul 10, 2006, 10:41 AM
2 months and no kissing???? dude, time to get moving on that... :tongue:

Nara_lovely
Jul 10, 2006, 11:17 AM
You'll both be ready when you are ready...rushing or forcing it makes it a little...awkward.
Let the feelings flow, it'll happen. Relax.
(oh and it will be amazing!!!!)

macphisto
Jul 10, 2006, 5:27 PM
I'd give anything to be able to have my first kiss again! So don't be too eager to get it out of the way..... it will come with time, but in any relationship you have to be able to articulate your needs. If you really, really feel you want to be kissing, say it but in a non-forceful manner. Don't demand, just say how much you would like to. if your girlfriend wants to please you and is comfortable with it, it'll happen.

moonlitwish
Jul 10, 2006, 7:44 PM
Just remembering that first kiss with my girl makes my heart skip a dozen beats then race to catch up exactly like it did the first time our lips met. Don't force it. It will come naturally. And even though you may not know now how you'll know when it's time, at that moment you will. Just relax and cuddle. Before you know it you'll be making out and, well...... :bigrin: Of course that's a long progression (if you want it to be. For us it only took 24 hours :eek: But it was completely spontaneous!)
Crossing that line in same sex relationships can be rather...awkward. Good luck! I'm sure it will be rewarding

x_Love_me_4_me_x
Jul 11, 2006, 6:54 PM
Thank you for the advice everyone...really appreciate it! Its so cool that there are people that know what they are talking about based on experience.

thanks again.
livvy

x_Love_me_4_me_x
Jul 13, 2006, 12:14 AM
my feelings for her grow everyday a little more stronger

taz67156
Jul 13, 2006, 7:12 PM
the only thing I could really suggest to you is just take your time and do what you think is right for that moment in time, your young and still have alot of time so don't rush into anything your not ready for yet.

deletetacount123
Jul 13, 2006, 7:19 PM
I've never been kissed by a woman yet but always wanted to be :-) I did have an "almost kiss" by my best friend when I was younger.

I think you should just let it happen. It could happen when you guys are just sitting down and talking. Or maybe watch a movie together all snuggled up :-) Kisses happens at that moment (and thats how I'll like to be kissed hehe)

A lot of times a first kiss happens when you don't expect it at all. So just let it happen... it may take time but it'll be worth the wait :-)

Tasha

x_Love_me_4_me_x
Jul 14, 2006, 12:31 AM
Right,got it. Thanks