PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Alert!

Giggler26881
Jul 9, 2006, 11:07 AM
:wiggle2:
Hello all!

Just wanted to post my hello's stumbled across this place in my search for somewhere to find like-minded females to chat with or maybe more.

Still finding my way around the site but have got my profile sorted so I think I am off to a good enough start!

So anyone want to give this little new girl any advice.. be kind guys remember what it was like when you first joint!

Hoping to get along well on here so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

:bibounce:

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 9, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hi Giggler,

Welcome Aboard. Glad to have you here! Hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do. I have found it a great resource of information and friends.

Sparks
Jul 9, 2006, 11:35 AM
Please accept this from a guy who won't hit on you. Welcome!! You'll find wonderful people here of both genders, str8 bi, and gay. Let your hair down and enjoy.

Fred

BI BOYTOY
Jul 9, 2006, 4:15 PM
hey welocme to the site newbies coming all the time, nice to see :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: .

arana
Jul 9, 2006, 4:21 PM
Welcome Gillian!!! Love the nic and the signature you've made. Very cool.

I hope you'll find what you are looking for here. The group is rather friendly and helpful.

Best of luck to you!

Giggler26881
Jul 9, 2006, 6:49 PM
:tong: aww thank you all for the welcomes and the nice words!

Had a bit of a nosey around and think I will enjoy any time spent here it seems like I've found a place where I can talk and know people understand where I am coming from. :)

Would be nice to find what I am looking for here but only time will tell and I am just happy knowing I can let out what I am feeling somewhere without being judged in any way! :rolleyes:

Here hoping we all get to chat a lot more soon!

:bibounce:

Azrael
Jul 9, 2006, 7:57 PM
Wilkommen, bienvenue, hows it going there? Enjoy the board, I know I do :bigrin:

Rhuth
Jul 9, 2006, 8:08 PM
Yeay! *spin* Someone to join me in *giggle*ing all the time in the chat room!
*does a little happy dance*

Welcome welcome! :bounce:

12voltman59
Jul 9, 2006, 9:33 PM
I add my :2cents: by welcoming you as well---hopefully you will find this site to be a place where you are able to learn more about this aspect of yourself and will also find some friendship as well.

Take part in the chats if you want and for certain, read the articles posted by the site and also peruse the forums on a regular basis. Also consider posting to them...

Have fun here.....

Haemoglobin
Jul 9, 2006, 9:55 PM
welcome here ! i joined this place not long ago but i think its absolutely awesome here and the people are really nice and fun to talk to .

hope to see you in the chat once ! .. *waves*

//Haemo

KatieBi
Jul 10, 2006, 3:17 PM
Welcome! I love the choice of username :) Hope you find what you've come for (and with so many diverse opinions/orientations/interests represented here, I'm pretty sure you will!)