Gleekybaby
Jul 6, 2006, 10:04 PM
sorry all

dnt let me scare u form coming to nz

it is a wondrful place just full of soe really nasty plp

love gleeky

Long Duck Dong
Jul 7, 2006, 3:05 AM
lmao.... its a great place.... if you are armed to the teeth and are wearing full battle armour..... and thats just to go to the local mcdonalds :tong: :tong: :tong:

seriously tho, nz is not better or worse than any other place in the world... it just has its own enivorment that sets it apart from the resting of the world

Gleekybaby
Jul 7, 2006, 3:28 AM
lmao.... its a great place.... if you are armed to the teeth and are wearing full battle armour..... and thats just to go to the local mcdonalds :tong: :tong: :tong:

seriously tho, nz is not better or worse than any other place in the world... it just has its own enivorment that sets it apart from the resting of the world

gee babe its SC thats caused this thread hun u should have seen them today just coz i quit smoking

Nara_lovely
Jul 7, 2006, 7:36 AM
...the only thing that scares me about New Z is the COOOOOLD!!

You...nah!

(looking after yourself, huh....good)

Gleekybaby
Jul 7, 2006, 7:45 AM
*roflmao* @ nara

love ya girl

Long Duck Dong knows exactly what im on about lol

chook
Jul 7, 2006, 11:30 PM
Neew Zealand is a very safe place because half the country lives in Australia.......dont believe me.....then come to Australia and go to Bondi :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

TashaSW
Jul 7, 2006, 11:32 PM
I have an online friend of 11 years that lives in NZ... he's always telling me how much he hates it there. But I have heard both nice and bad stuff about NZ. :-)

Tasha

Diane54
Jul 7, 2006, 11:41 PM
If you had moved 10 years ago you could have joined Xena's army

Curiious4More
Jul 8, 2006, 12:04 AM
I must have missed something... what the bloody hell is wrong with New Zealand? It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Hell, its where they filmed those shite Lord of the Rings movies...

Gleekybaby
Jul 8, 2006, 12:06 AM
I must have missed something... what the bloody hell is wrong with New Zealand? It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Hell, its where they filmed those shite Lord of the Rings movies...

HAHAHAHAHA like i said Long duck dong knows y i did this thread

but no i agree NZ is gorgeous just soem plp are VERY nasty

Long Duck Dong
Jul 8, 2006, 12:12 AM
lol gleeky hun, I quit sc cos of all the BS in there....babysitting 100,000 plus adults that acted like 2 year olds finally got at me, and i realised that my friends were important to me.... that year of being a moderator in sc, was like running a kindergarten lol

Gleekybaby
Jul 8, 2006, 12:19 AM
OMG i know what u mean hun!!!!!!
but they WANT me to leave so im pissig them off and NOT leaving fuck them they can belil kids all they like lmao

but im glad ur in here otherwise i wouldnt see u at all love!!!!!

hugs and kisses

ur mate Gleeky!

Spicy
Jul 8, 2006, 9:10 AM
Have a lot of friends in NZ and also friends here who tell me that they loved NZ. Would like to visit NZ some day.

Spicy