PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been pegged by their wife or G.F.?

biwoody
May 8, 2013, 12:06 AM
I was once pegged by my wife. We were in a sex shop and and we bought this strap on dildo and then when we went home she put it on and I laid back, spread my legs and I enjoyed every minute of it! I liked very much the experience of being fucked by my wife in this fasion! The dildo was a large, about 8 inches long and about 7-8 inches in girth! Just wondering who else might have experienced this and would you like to share your stories? :love87:

Basin_Bouy
May 8, 2013, 6:30 AM
Always wanted that, but I love it when my GF shoves 2 fingers deep up my ass!

Mr. Suck
May 8, 2013, 1:28 PM
No, and I have no desire to do that either. My partner also has no desire to either and he's never had a woman fuck him up the ass with a dildo.

BiRancho
May 8, 2013, 6:03 PM
I have with my wife and probably will be doing it again.

openandcurious
May 8, 2013, 8:05 PM
I've had the great pleasure of this experience twice, both times with the same woman. The first time, we used the (traditional?) "doggie style" position. The dildo was on the smaller side-I think she thought I might need to work my way 'up' before going big...anyway, it felt good-good enough certainly to try it again. The next time we tried it, I lay on my back and held my knees up to my chest. She knelt between my legs. In this position, she was able to stroke my cock while she fucked me. OMG. It was amazing. The whole experience was unforgettable. When I came, the first spurt landed on the pillow, right next to my ear. She adjusted my aim, but unfortunately, the next spurt didn't quite hit her intended target, but landed on my upper chest instead. Would I do this again? Absolutely! Would I like to try it with the real thing? Yes. Yes I would.

09bluerex
May 8, 2013, 8:10 PM
My wife and i do it on ocassion. We have an 8 inch dildo. We have done it doggie style. Me on my back with legs over her shoulders and i have even been on top riding it (which is actually my personal favorite). And actually i kind of wish we would do it more often than we do.

cornholejoe
May 8, 2013, 10:07 PM
my late late wife used to do me about once a week after we were married about 2 years i night she put on a strapon she had got in a shop in lexington and said if you gonna to put it in my ass anymore you are gonna to learn to take it in ass too so i bent over and let her do me and i liked it from then on she put it to me every week:tongue:

CuriousinCal
May 8, 2013, 10:10 PM
Yep, Love It!

Coconut-Joe
May 8, 2013, 10:32 PM
Yep, done it a few times , ben a while though. Definitely looking to get pegged again, maybe can convince the wife to let a GF join in. Maybe even another guy for her to peg. Wait, going off topic a bit and entering the fantasy zone !!!

CuriousTexxxan
May 8, 2013, 11:31 PM
Never been pegged by the wife but would definitely enjoy trying it.

jackbirdjay
May 9, 2013, 2:42 AM
Yes many times before my wife lost interest in sex. We met and dated in the 80's. One night she was sucking me using her 8 in vibrator on her self. I said bet that would feel good in me. She said oh really? I said yea. She slide it in me I came in her mouth. She said after that was the most cum I have ever shot in her mouth. After that she would fuck me about once a week.

bikiniman
May 9, 2013, 3:48 AM
I would love to be pegged by my wife. I have told her that I am bisexual but she worries that I will eventually come out as gay. If I were to ask her to fuck me up the ass with a strap-on I am sure this would only fuel her concerns . Any suggestions?

curioscoupleinmich
May 9, 2013, 9:51 AM
I have "pegged" my mate many times. At first I was a little put off by it. But after we had many long open discussions over everything involving our sexually preferences and fantasies we bought several toys and lubes and started experimenting. As for asking your female mate/partner to "peg" you after you have opened up and talked about it try rubbing on her and talking dirty while doing so about what you want and how it would turn you on, it might just surprize you to how open she may be to the idea, may even start the action herself

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 11, 2013, 5:13 PM
You gentlemen wouldnt Belive how empowering it is to us ladies to peg a man's sweet, tight, little ass! Its Very sensual and sooo very sexy if he wants it. And if she can get the type of harness that allows for a "Bullet" type of viber that stimulates her clit as she's sliding that slippery dong in and out of an ass, it cam be Wonderful! If she can cum from fucking you this way, then it might become addicting..lol I know I enjoyed it greatly, and look forward to enjoying it some more as soon as I am able.:}
Enjoy!
PS Get your Lady a strapon for Mother's Day or her Birthday.. and give her the ultimate gift...your Virgin Ass Cherry..Mmmmm
Bad Cat

ringo70
May 12, 2013, 3:24 AM
I have and it was amazing. Unfortunately my wife really doesn't enjoy it as much as I do. She told me to just find a real cock.

trx250rr
May 12, 2013, 10:42 AM
i love it. my wife used to do but has told me she doesnt enjoy it and pretty has stopped. any calif couples need an open receiver hit me up..

lone-wolf
May 12, 2013, 11:20 AM
my wife has pegged me several times and my misstress has also pegged me i loved getting pegged by women. i encourage every man to try it it is an awsome feeling.

Young pussy and dope
May 12, 2013, 12:41 PM
You gentlemen wouldnt Belive how empowering it is to us ladies to peg a man's sweet, tight, little ass! Its Very sensual and sooo very sexy if he wants it. And if she can get the type of harness that allows for a "Bullet" type of viber that stimulates her clit as she's sliding that slippery dong in and out of an ass, it cam be Wonderful! If she can cum from fucking you this way, then it might become addicting..lol I know I enjoyed it greatly, and look forward to enjoying it some more as soon as I am able.:} Enjoy! PS Get your Lady a strapon for Mother's Day or her Birthday.. and give her the ultimate gift...your Virgin Ass Cherry..Mmmmm Bad Cat ewwwwwww no thanks! Seriously WTF? Have you been raped or something? Only a woman that has been raped or has been fucked very hard up the ass or cunt a few times would claim that fucking a man with a strapon dildo is "Empowering". I've never bottomed for a man and I sure as hell am not going to bottom for a woman or for you. If other men want to do it that's fine but it's not something myself and most men are interested in.

jimv112563
May 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
last night was my first time and loved it

cherry88
May 12, 2013, 7:19 PM
ewwwwwww no thanks! Seriously WTF? Have you been raped or something? Only a woman that has been raped or has been fucked very hard up the ass or cunt a few times would claim that fucking a man with a strapon dildo is "Empowering". I've never bottomed for a man and I sure as hell am not going to bottom for a woman or for you. If other men want to do it that's fine but it's not something myself and most men are interested in.

im sure im not the only one thinking this but i mean do you -mean- to be this judgmental sounding? i know its your opinion thats great but saying stuff like women who like that must have been raped and that its something 'most men dont enjoy' is like inaccurate to the point of like it making you sound super prejudiced and judgmental.... i guess thats not a crime to be prejudiced and judmental or opinionated or closed minded or whatever but i notice it on thread after thread with you and it seems weird its almost like you are acting like a troll.

so like, please-- 'have you ben raped or soemthing' i think that is very rude and pretty sexist. whats empowering for me as a woman is -not- having guys like you tell me what i find empowering..... thats -really- really lame. im also not sure you could really speak for what most men enjoy or dont enjoy. i dont know its not my business but i just really want to point it out this time. maybe you dont know how rude you are sounding.

celticmagic
May 13, 2013, 10:11 AM
What are you doing in this site, in the first place? It is for bi-people who enjoy sex anyway they like it.
You say you have never been bottomed by a men, never or ever will be pegged by a women with a strap-on.
I have been fucked with strap-ons by my wife, and we both love and enjoy it,and still do it anytime we feel like.
And yes, I have sucked cocks, and fucked with the real thing too. Cherokee_Mountaincat has said it all about the topic,
and she's also correct about you-judgemental,sexist and inconsiderate, and, may I add- again: You are in the wrong site.

Swirl
May 13, 2013, 11:10 AM
I loved it. Sadly, it was long ago. As has been mentioned before she was afraid when she saw the size of the dildo I wanted (she only barely knew my history at the time).
We have only recently returned in conversation to the fact that I'm still pleasuring myself this way and she accepts that easily. She asked that I leave it open as to whether she'll help me in that way in the future. That's cool. No pressure, but I think the experience exquisite.

As to the troll, he may not always be a troll, but in many threads I've read including this one he is either clearly confused or clearly trolling. If you think he's confused, encourage him. If you think he's a troll, don't feed him.

Hypersexual11
May 14, 2013, 9:10 AM
I was really enjoying this thread until the young dope chimed in. The internet is so awesome for haters. ANYWAY>>>>...My wife begged me to let her peg me but for years I wouldnt let her. I think I didnt want her to see me so submissive. Butt, I gave in awhile back and we started looking for dildos. We tried the large Feeldoe which was too large, we tried the Doc Johnson strap-on. It came with what turned out to be too large at the time so we got the smaller "training" size and that was awesome. After a few times, I was ready to step back to the larger one. Now we use it about once a week. She asks every other night if I'm up to it. She REALLY likes it. Our favorite position is cowboy. I can control the movement and she just has to sit back and watch my face contort in pleasure. Plus in that position it's easier to move up to her mouth when I start to come.

centillini
May 14, 2013, 9:15 AM
yes old gf did me twice and loved seeing her get off, wife done me twice and loved it too. so hot

BicuriousIndy2
May 15, 2013, 8:15 AM
Yes we have done it in the past. I almost came the first time without touching myself. It has been a while since she pegged me.

i_shoot_blanks
May 15, 2013, 8:29 AM
Although I have experienced the real thing, I have always wanted, but never had the opportunity, to be pegged. Maybe some day.

Dragon77
May 15, 2013, 8:31 AM
yes, my wife and I like to do a little role reversal from time to time ...its been a lot of fun both with a feeldoe as well as the good ole double headed cock

Asspussy302
May 20, 2013, 2:49 PM
My ex-girlfriend use to do that. I always loved it

Tanzanite
May 22, 2013, 10:12 PM
Yes, and pegging rocks! Very fun, especially if your lady is into it and initiates it....

bigtime2013
Jan 13, 2014, 6:02 PM
no but how do i ask/explain to wife i want this, she has no idea i am bi and would flip out if she did, help please. ps: i do enjoy 2 fingers in my ass and get such a great feeling and want pegged and or a real man to bend me over

Dragonlove75
Jan 13, 2014, 7:33 PM
Yes! My wife and I regularly enjoy a good pegging. We have been doing this since '99 or 2000, just a few years. After I came out to her back in '12, she has started to do this more often, yay! She takes pleasure from giving me a serious pounding. With her old harness (homemade) she actually achieved an orgasm herself, it hit all the right spots! Her new one is a lot easier to use, is adjustable, and looks nicer. We have a few "cocks" we like to use, she's even joked about needing to name them! "I feel like George tonight" LOL

billwag69
Jan 14, 2014, 12:51 AM
My wife once fucked me with her vibrator. God I came so hard! I want to do it again, but alas she thinks it is too dirty. (and unclean) I would like to try a real cock sometime too.
I

BiMaleAB
Jan 14, 2014, 12:57 AM
I told my wife I wanted this several years ago but the topic kind of died quietly. Now that I came out to her I may push her to try it more. We shall see

Newly_Bi
Jan 14, 2014, 5:29 AM
I have with my wife and I gotta say, I didn't enjoy it. She doesn't have the hip control to do it. Also, since she can't feel where it's at, most of the time, what she did just hurt.

rockhard123
Jan 14, 2014, 5:43 AM
wife told me if I wont it get a man

Asspussy302
Jan 14, 2014, 10:11 AM
Have done it many times. It's great!!

Velorex
Jan 14, 2014, 10:20 AM
Been there, done that, got the tshirt to prove it, :bigrin:

Sensualhunter
Jan 14, 2014, 10:51 AM
Started having it done several years ago. I had a girlfriend and pulled it out from behind the bed. She was kinda shocked, but got into it and it felt great! Then many other g/f's used one on me. My ex used a strapon and we used a double header as well, which can be very fun. One g/f I had wished she had a cock and she would whisper into my ear as we made love that she wanted to slide her cock inside me, which made me cum so fucking hard!!! My wife now is not so into it, but has fucked me quite a few times over the past 9 years with the strapon and then I bought a RealDoe. I love that part of it is inside her and it looks like she has a real cock :suave: This is a video on xham with one http://xhamster.com/movies/2297749/shadow_of_a_realdoe_solo_session.html She is still not so into it, but will, on occasion, wear her cock. She thinks it must hurt me to have anything in my ass. Boy is she wrong! A woman can look so fucking sexy with a cock on, especially with a FeelDoe, or a RealDoe, since it looks like it is really her cock!!! I love letting her take me this way. I suck her cock sometimes too and I can tell that is a real turn on for her.

PS trolls will be trolls.

falkonetti
Jan 14, 2014, 11:00 AM
you are a lucky man

centillini
Jan 14, 2014, 12:14 PM
Old g/f did me with one once, after I lost a bet well worth it, mmmmmmmm.

bicuriousingeorgia
Jan 14, 2014, 1:36 PM
my x wife and two different past girlfriends did me. I loved it every time. I think x wife liked it pretty well, she would even dress me like a girl when she was in the mood. the first girlfriend really liked it too and would do it to me fairly regular. the other girlfriend only did it two or three times and was not as much into it. all thee of them said they would love to watch me with a man but none of us knew a man to help us out at the time. these occurrences were spread out over about 20 years.

curmwm57
Jan 14, 2014, 4:15 PM
Always wanted to try that but am SURE the wife wouldn't go for it. That is number 5 on my bucket list...

Bob6cock
May 12, 2024, 12:42 AM
Omg yes we got a cock 6" x 4" dam it looked huge but she put it on one night after drinking an she fucked the shit out of me, it felt so good I couldn't believe it, she asked how it felt getting fucked like I fuck her an it was great

Ken Hadashi
May 12, 2024, 9:53 AM
Yes, a handful of times during MMF play, I allowed the woman to penetrate my backside with a larger-sized, two-ended dildo called a Feeldoe, while I brought her boyfriend off. For what it's worth, being pegged wasn't an entirely unpleasant experience for me, but it wasn't all that enjoyable either -- just a strange sensation of pressure and fullness that I could have done without.
When it was my turn to cum, however, the payoff was unusually powerful orgasms that produced truly impressive ejaculations and seemed to go on forever. I?m told this was due to prostate stimulation.

IamWhoIamBiSex
May 12, 2024, 2:18 PM
I can still remember the first time my second wife pegged me. I remember her all strapped up and oiling up the 5 inch strap on. I remember after working it in how excited she got to the point where she had an orgasm. She grabbed my hips and started fucking me as hard as she could, she was out of control and wetting herself. I was turned on by how turned on she was, even though I wanted it slower. After that first night she was hooked, all she wanted was to be in my ass. I was always fingered fucked or dildo fucked. Then she wanted to see me get fucked by a man.

Tight1-4u
May 12, 2024, 5:32 PM
yes many many times.. ex wives, ex girlfriend, and gal fuck buddies!! My second ex wife is back in the picture now and knows all about what I do and is becoming a part of it all.. she now enjoys pegging me a couple times a week besides me tucking her..

csreef
May 12, 2024, 7:34 PM
Started having it done several years ago. I had a girlfriend and pulled it out from behind the bed. She was kinda shocked, but got into it and it felt great! Then many other g/f's used one on me. My ex used a strapon and we used a double header as well, which can be very fun. One g/f I had wished she had a cock and she would whisper into my ear as we made love that she wanted to slide her cock inside me, which made me cum so fucking hard!!! My wife now is not so into it, but has fucked me quite a few times over the past 9 years with the strapon and then I bought a RealDoe. I love that part of it is inside her and it looks like she has a real cock :suave: This is a video on xham with one http://xhamster.com/movies/2297749/shadow_of_a_realdoe_solo_session.html She is still not so into it, but will, on occasion, wear her cock. She thinks it must hurt me to have anything in my ass. Boy is she wrong! A woman can look so fucking sexy with a cock on, especially with a FeelDoe, or a RealDoe, since it looks like it is really her cock!!! I love letting her take me this way. I suck her cock sometimes too and I can tell that is a real turn on for her.

PS trolls will be trolls.

Oh my God, that video is soo Hott!!!! What I wouldn't give to be Pegged by her!

csreef
May 12, 2024, 7:35 PM
yes many many times.. ex wives, ex girlfriend, and gal fuck buddies!! My second ex wife is back in the picture now and knows all about what I do and is becoming a part of it all.. she now enjoys pegging me a couple times a week besides me tucking her..

Wow, Lucky you!!!

Tight1-4u
May 12, 2024, 10:55 PM
so my second ex wife is now back in the picture knowing that I have sex with men and very very regularly have sex with men.. so she started about 3-4 months ago pegging me as to be apart of and understand my place in this.. about 3-4 weeks ago she brought a new toy in to play.. it is about 8” and kinda thick on one end and has a ring then is about 5” and normal thickness on the other..
so she inserts the smaller end in herself and the larger in me..
then started humping away.. she gets fucked while she is fucking me.. I can feel every
move and quiver she makes and like wise she feels every move I make.. it is very erotic!!! Still not as good as the real thing but very close.. she usually gets off a couple times before me but she likes being exhausted when we are done!!!

csreef
May 12, 2024, 11:04 PM
so my second ex wife is now back in the picture knowing that I have sex with men and very very regularly have sex with men.. so she started about 3-4 months ago pegging me as to be apart of and understand my place in this.. about 3-4 weeks ago she brought a new toy in to play.. it is about 8” and kinda thick on one end and has a ring then is about 5” and normal thickness on the other..
so she inserts the smaller end in herself and the larger in me..
then started humping away.. she gets fucked while she is fucking me.. I can feel every
move and quiver she makes and like wise she feels every move I make.. it is very erotic!!! Still not as good as the real thing but very close.. she usually gets off a couple times before me but she likes being exhausted when we are done!!!

WOW! Lucky you!

MidTownBob
May 14, 2024, 2:37 PM
Not with a wife or GF, but did have a threesome with a married couple. She ended up pegging me while I gave him a blowjob. Definitely a “best of both worlds” kind of thing.

Ken Hadashi
May 15, 2024, 12:00 AM
no but how do i ask/explain to wife i want this, she has no idea i am bi and would flip out if she did, help please. ps: i do enjoy 2 fingers in my ass and get such a great feeling and want pegged and or a real man to bend me over

Being pegged isn't an activity reserved for only bisexual men. Pegging is a surprisingly common activity enjoyed by heterosexual couples. In my experience, being honest about you sexual desires is the best way to have them fulfilled. When the mood is right, just tell your Mrs. that you want her to peg you.

Ken Hadashi
May 15, 2024, 12:06 AM

Pegging isn't an exclusively bisexual activity. Lots of straight, heterosexual couples enjoy this activity too. In my experience, the best bet is honesty; tell your wife when the moment is right that you want to experience being pegged. She may surprise you! Be sure to mention that it'll make you orgasm harder and cum like a waterworks!

Johnny o
May 16, 2024, 11:29 PM
👍👍👍👍👍👍

Johnny o
May 16, 2024, 11:34 PM
I had an ex years back who I broke her ass Cherry I used a double penetrating harness on her and would put the dildo part in her pussy and my cock in her ass the buzzing intensity was unreal I made a maniac out of her. Then she went and bought some dildos for me. She would fuck my ass and hit my prostate just right and blowing me at the same time. The best orgasms I’ve ever had.

sterculius
May 23, 2024, 1:51 PM
I have been pegged numerous times by my wife, using a Jeff Stryker UR3 VERY large dildo that I originally purchased because it bears a striking resemblance to my best friend Larry's cock that I used to suck as a teen. Although neither she nor I have ever had an orgasm while doing it, We did find the experience quite enjoyable. I was originally intrigued by the reverse power dynamic, never having experienced anal play before. We haven't done it in quite a while, and even then only sporadically, because of the complicated advance preparation required (enemas, douching) to avoid "mess".

Bi-Rõnin
May 25, 2024, 2:22 AM
How about both. My ex wife thought she had talked me into taking it. Little did she know... one particular time sticks out. We had gotten one of those wedge pillows, so she mounted me missionary with my ass elevated. When all was said and done. An hour later I was still getting random organic tremors.
My now fiance pegged me once when we 1st moved in together. I think she came 5 or 6 times during the 20 minutes of fucking me. She was dripping wet when we we switched and I entered her

csreef
May 25, 2024, 5:23 AM
^^^^ Wow, I wish I was you! ^^^^:impleased

Couplafreax
May 25, 2024, 10:03 AM
Not sure who enjoys it more: the missus or me. I love when she dominates me. We have 3 or 4 dildos we use for her harness.

wifekinky4husband
May 25, 2024, 11:18 AM
How about both. My ex wife thought she had talked me into taking it. Little did she know... one particular time sticks out. We had gotten one of those wedge pillows, so she mounted me missionary with my ass elevated. When all was said and done. An hour later I was still getting random organic tremors.
My now fiance pegged me once when we 1st moved in together. I think she came 5 or 6 times during the 20 minutes of fucking me. She was dripping wet when we we switched and I entered her

May I ask why not any more???

remington12369
May 26, 2024, 2:15 AM
No, but that's another big fantasy for me. Unfortunately the wife is pretty vanilla so it will never happen!

Tj726guy
May 26, 2024, 3:05 AM
I had a 3some with a mf escort couple last year, she did me while i had a mouthful of cock. I was so hard

jimkimball
May 30, 2024, 1:52 PM
My wife fucks me wife a dildo anytime I want it. 7" ,9" and 12" she gets into it but says she doesn't but she gets into it and really turned on.