PDA

View Full Version : Which bathhouse is better

Sammysaid
May 5, 2013, 10:07 PM
Ok which bathhouse is better for a first time going. They are steam works in Berkeley or the watergardens in San Jose. Please give me your honest thoughts.

Randypan
May 6, 2013, 6:42 PM
Sorry, Never been to the Watergardens. I love Steamworks, especially since it is only 6 blocks from where I work.

NakedInSeattle
May 6, 2013, 8:06 PM
Go for the Steam...They are upscale places.

Mr. Suck
May 6, 2013, 11:56 PM
Go for the Steam...They are upscale places. LMAO a bath house is not an upscale place no matter what the name is, if it's part of a chain, and even if they bill themselves as a "Men's spa" it's still just a sex club or bath house. :rolleyes: I'm puzzled as to why someone who is unsure of their sexuality or bi-curious, looking for a first time sexual partner they can trust that's disease free, married/closeted, and going to be dishonest and cheat on their wife would want to go to a place like that for but I guess they think they're being LOL "discreet" when they are not at all and should talk to their spouse instead of cheating on her.

Sammysaid
May 8, 2013, 12:27 AM
Well mr Suck I know that it's a bath house and I don't care how they bill their place. If I had a wife that was open minded and into experiencing more pleasures in life I wouldn't have to look around or cheat as you put it. This web site is full of people who look around why did you single me out.