PDA

View Full Version : Ever have sex in a men's bathroom? Or gym locker room?

Young pussy and dope
May 3, 2013, 6:18 PM
Have any men here ever had sex in a men's bathroom or a gym locker room?

jackbirdjay
May 4, 2013, 3:49 AM
A gym shower room once. It was very late just before closing. The desk clerk came around said closing in 45 mins, so if taking showers do it now. The place was dead me another guy and 2 women thats it beside the clerk. I went in to the big shower room that had about 10 shower heads. I was all soaped up when the only other guy walked in. Of course we checked each other out. I am small he was hung. I don't know why but I started getting hard. He seen this and smiled and said looks like u have a problem. I said sorry that it has a mind of it's own. He laughed and said so dose mine. He grabbed his cock started to stroke it. I was staring at his big hard cock. He said it's here. I walked over to him he smiled I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. He shot in my mouth I swallowed his laod as I jerked off shooting my load on the floor. He thanked me said it's time to go home and fuck his wife and left.

elian
May 4, 2013, 9:15 AM
Hehe - you're supposed to bench press the weights - not the people! <grins>

newyorker
May 5, 2013, 11:08 AM
I was in a mens bathroom. The stall had a glory hole. I looked and a guy was jerking off. hIs cock was avg. I then started to jerk off also. He looked and the put his fingers through the hole and wiggled them. I didn't know what to do so I put my fingures in and wiggled them like he did. Next thing I see is his cock going through the hole. I touched his cock and played with it. I then kissed the head and tasted the precum. He then shot his load all over my hand. He the with drew and wiggled his fingures again. I inserted my cock and he suck me until I came in his mouth. I came in only a few seconds.
We then left the bathroom and talked. Then became friends with benefits.

cornholejoe
May 5, 2013, 11:36 PM
i buttfucked a guy in the restroom at a lowes store once

VZR1800
May 5, 2013, 11:44 PM
i buttfucked a guy in the restroom at a lowes store once

Now that there is kinky. I don't care who you are. ;-)

Mr. Suck
May 5, 2013, 11:46 PM
i buttfucked a guy in the restroom at a lowes store once What happened when people came in to use the bathroom? Or was it over very fast? What happened to the semen from your penis or his penis?

tommyswing
May 6, 2013, 12:48 AM
I've had sex in the gym many times, easiest place for a hook up.

ttballs
May 6, 2013, 9:34 AM
At the university, I once went into the restroom at a mostly unused lecture hall. I happened to notice the gloryhole in the stall. It was a quiet night and I was feeling horny. I thought to myself, "that's where gay guys get their cocks sucked". I was a little surprised to see a gloryhole and actually somehow knew what it was, despite being young, dumb and full of cum. I started to get hard thinking about a blow job. I went into the stall, shut the door and started to play with myself. I stuck my semi-hard cock through the glory hole a couple of times and pretended to get a blowjob.

Suddenly I heard the outer doors to the restroom opening, so I quickly withdrew and sat on the seat. To my chagrin, the person entered the stall next to mine, the stall with a large, gaping gloryhole. I was sure I would be seen with my pants around my ankles, jerking off! As I sat down, I noticed a second peephole where I could clearly into the neighboring stall. As the man sat down, I noticed him pull down his pants and a raging boner emerge. I was shaking as I knew he could see my cock, and I could see his excitement as well.

He began stroking himself and I did too. There was complete silence as I swirled my dripping pre-cum around the top of my cock head with my finger. He did the same and I was extremely excited having never entertained the though of actually having gay sex before. When I suddenly realized I might have sex with a stranger, I withdrew and contemplated what I was doing, feeling guilty about it.

The stranger began wiggling his finger through the gloryhole, having seen what I could "offer". Ultimately I slid my 8" member through the hole and felt a bit silly standing there with my cock through the hole completely exposed. It seemed like forever but soon I felt something soft on the tip of my cock. I moaned slightly as he took me into his mouth and worked my stiffness all the way in.

I felt his tongue began to slide around my shaft and heard slurping noises. I enjoyed this for a bit but then withdrew my cock. The stranger looked through the gloryhole at me, he was about 10 years older, fairly good looking, and kind of had a 'whats wrong' look on his face.

My lust suddenly increased, and I fed my cock back to him, and this time he eagerly began to work on my cock. I knew he wanted me to cum when I felt his tongue began to flick the sensitive underside of my mushroom head, this was all I needed. A massive load began to well up from within. I didn't give him the benefit of any forewarning as had very little control when I began to spew mightily into his mouth. The stranger seemed to pause when he realized what was happening, but then began to obediently swallow. Thrust after thrust I fed him until I was spent.

I began to feel guilty as I withdrew my still hard cock and quickly pulled up my pants. I was aghast that I actually had gay sex and began to feel guilty about 'turning gay'. Unfortunately I left the stranger high and dry as I suddenly had the urge to leave pronto.

I think about this occasionally and it was the only time this occurred to me. I began to hear stories about the 'gay cancer' and was afraid to experiment further in the gloryhole.

Mr. Suck
May 8, 2013, 12:22 PM
One time, decades ago. It was not my thing.

topper99florida
May 8, 2013, 12:39 PM
Both, not often though :)

Twice in a gym with the manager - the first time in the showers, the next in the sauna. Once in a state park public restroom - it was for single person occupancy, there was a lock, and he got down on his knees and gave me head while he jerked himself off.

Easily, the gym shower was the best: since he was the manager, we met there after hours and spent alot of time soaping each other, stroking, rubbing, sucking, then fucking. The sauna was waaaay to hot to keep an erection for long. The park restroom was great, but a quickie lasting maybe five minutes.

Personally, if a bed isn't available, I prefer getting head in my car.