PDA

View Full Version : Poly Bi Couples really do exist

Polar Bear
Apr 29, 2013, 11:46 AM
Greetings,

We are members of an ellusive group...a poly bisexual atheist (married) couple. We are not unicorn hunters. We are not looking to fufill a void. Our profile spells out what we are in search of. I felt the need to post so that others can see that we do exist. We are amongst you. We live normal lives in suburbia. We send our kids off to school every morning. We leave each day to work for our sustenance. We do find the need to socialize with others who relate to our belief system and identities. We are out there and willing to befriend you. Reach out to us. We do exist! :bipride:

cupcakes
Apr 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
What exactly does a poly bisexual atheist married couple mean? you want in a poly amorous relationship? Im new to all this. just wondering.

Polar Bear
Apr 29, 2013, 7:55 PM
We are open to poly. We are the remaining two sides of an isosceles triad. An MFF relationship where everyone was involved with everyone. This went on for 5 years. Unfortunately one of the sides decided to leave the relationship to take care of her father out of state. So to answer your question, yes we are open to a poly relationship with the right person/people. The other labels are just our way of being open and honest.

John & Laura

Mr. Suck
Apr 29, 2013, 8:08 PM
Why even mention that you are Atheist? This is just as bad and as hypocritical as Fundamentalist Christians, Orthodox Jews, and Orthodox Muslims. As for my own beliefs those are private and I do not tell them on a public forum.

Polar Bear
Apr 29, 2013, 8:22 PM
Because its much easier to put all your cards on the table prior to getting involved with anyone. Besides I have no issues being atheist, but others may have serious issues. I don't want to be involved with those types.

Gearbox
Apr 29, 2013, 9:20 PM
I'd love that! I hope you find a suitable partner soon.

cupcakes
Apr 29, 2013, 11:57 PM
I believe in God. My husband is Atheist.....we have no problems....well not in THAT part of the relationship anyhow. I think it should be put out there first thing. because some may have a major problem with it.