PDA

View Full Version : Being a dom top and sub oral

biblkman
Apr 28, 2013, 10:33 AM
I am a bi top and when it comes to sex with a man I have a dom & sub thing going on.

I'm dom when it comes to topping, when I put it to a man I feel empowered, aggressive, dominant I get off feeling like I'm making a man my bitch, especially doggy style.

But I also like to feel dominated and put in my place when I suck cock, I feel very submissive and am eager to please and the more he fucks my face and talks dirty the more submissive I feel and the more turned on I get.

Is anyone else like this or vice versa ?

olmizzou42
Apr 28, 2013, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I am the opposite. I love having my ass pounded hard by a dominant guy with a big cock! I do love having my cocked sucked as well, but I really enjoy driving another guy nuts by licking and sucking his cock until he starts moaning and squirming. Then, if I can, when he starts cumming, I like to pin his arms so he can't push my head away as I suck every last drop until he's completely soft.

Mr. Suck
Apr 28, 2013, 3:01 PM
Neither my partner nor I are into the whole dom/sub thing when it comes to sex. We are more into being equal and just kissing each other, cuddling, touching each other, and giving each other oral sex. Men who want to be "treated like a bitch" or who are demanding during sex are a turn off to both of us. When I was single in the 70s I remember dating a man and he hoped he was going to get fucked by me but he was way too demanding and pushy and this was a major turn off to me so I just left before we had any sex and I didn't see him again. I had one or two men who I dated who wanted me to bottom for them and I told them no and they kept being pushy or telling me how I'd like it so I did not have sex with them and just put on my clothing and left. I have met men in bars who are into S/M and while I like leather I have no interest in doing S/M at all.

cornholejoe
Apr 28, 2013, 11:39 PM
i just like to play switch but not into the dom or sub just good sex

bottomslut
Apr 29, 2013, 2:12 AM
I'm a bottom sub and like to be done by top a top suck and fuck

Waylon
Apr 29, 2013, 11:48 AM
I can be very submissive and pleasing with certain men when I am giving them head and there are times I enjoy being the dominant boss man when certain men are blowing me. Role playing can be fun.

jackbirdjay
Apr 30, 2013, 4:30 AM
I am a bottom and submissive. I enjoy giving pleasure.