PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the preachy...skin color doesn't or shouldn't matter bit.

biblkman
Apr 17, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ok, let's say your going to buy a new car...the color doesn't matter when it comes to features or performance...but you want a red one because you want to look at that particular color on your car.

Here's another one...your attracted to people taller than you...nothing wrong with short people, your just not into them as much as taller people.

It's the same damn thing with color or race...its just a preference...it shouldn't matter...well sometimes it does!

I don't want to date someone who has a constant tan in a can that makes there skin look orange...and you know what that's ok!

VZR1800
Apr 17, 2013, 12:15 PM
Well, if that is the only reason color bothers you, your alright with me. Tan-In-A-Can, LOL Cannot stand that look, fugly.
I guess were racists! Keep ranting. ;-)

silberwolf1960
Apr 17, 2013, 1:36 PM
Love the rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itsnormy
Apr 17, 2013, 1:39 PM
How can I not like color...as an old white man, (sarcasm free) ONE momentous fuck of my life was with a celebrity black man, not because he was the celebrity, but because it was the first, and only, chance I have had in my long life to have one to spend time with....and I succeeded in taking all 11 inches.......me so proud.

Gearbox
Apr 17, 2013, 3:22 PM
How can I not like color...as an old white man, (sarcasm free) ONE momentous fuck of my life was with a celebrity black man, not because he was the celebrity, but because it was the first, and only, chance I have had in my long life to have one to spend time with....and I succeeded in taking all 11 inches.......me so proud.
http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/artists/304x304/prince.jpg
Well that's MY first guess!
Hot or cold?:tongue:

jem_is_bi
Apr 17, 2013, 11:27 PM
I definitely have my ideal physical preferences when I am looking for fun.
Dark skin is good. White skin is good. But, dark hair and dark eyes are wonderful!
But, after the first encounter, my emotional & intellectual comparability preferences rule on any follow up encounters.
Well, not always.

zigzig
Apr 18, 2013, 6:51 AM
I'm opened to be with a different skin color people, but I can say that the too tanned people don't attract me. I like natural beauty.