PDA

View Full Version : Nude-o-phobia? Penis-phobia? Homo phobia? WTF is going on?

lolguy
Apr 16, 2013, 11:56 PM
Tonight, I was in a bar, went to a urinal to take care of business, I took the center urinal since the one to my left was very low and obviously intended for youths or short guys. I remember when mens rooms usually consisted of a trough and no one cared. Two other men came in, one went to the only stall...the other waited until I had finished my business and then progressed to the urinal to my right. I told my friend about this and he said it was "guy code" You should never piss next to someone pissing. WTF? And that got me to thinking about some other crazy shit. As an older guy, I remember moving to Junior High where we had gym class, we exercised, played spots, got sweaty, and went to the showers to clean up and go to the next class. Now parents are actually taking legal action against school districts to prohibit this because t demeans their young boys...WTF? We used to swim in briefs or trunks that actually allowed you to move through the water, and now if you aren't wearing board shorts that will cause you to sink to the bottom if you ever get into the water, you are suddenly a homo...WTF What happened? I am a mostly straight, sometimes unashamedly bi-guy, and have never been concerned about the stuff I have addressed here. Damned if I know. Your thoughts?

Mr. Suck
Apr 17, 2013, 2:18 AM
I am not like this but I have met people who are shy about their bodies, so I guess that is the issue you are writing about.

Gearbox
Apr 17, 2013, 3:12 PM
Some can't piss when there's another bloke with his cock out next to them. I don't know why heterosexuals would be like that if they had zero interest in cock though. Must be thinking "Man with cock out! Man with cock out! Man with cock out....!".:rolleyes:

I'd rather have the urinal to myself, but it would be far more sexually dubious for me to stand behind another bloke with his cock out. I'm normally up him when that happens.lol