PDA

View Full Version : oral fantasy

othercat
Apr 8, 2013, 12:22 AM
i have a fantasy of oraly servicing a couple M/F before, during, and after they fuck? even have the guy pullout and finnish in my mouth. any one else have the same fantasy or have realy done it?

jazz5
Apr 8, 2013, 1:29 AM
Fucking my buddies wife, he was licking her, pulled out and let him suck me off

Neonaught
Apr 8, 2013, 12:43 PM
We have enjoyed this quite a few times. It's wonderful for all involved.

bi4asplay
Apr 9, 2013, 6:45 AM
I have often serviced both the lady and the guy and I love a cream pie. I would rather lick the cum out of her than to have him pull out and cum in my mouth. I would not want to take the pleasure of feeling him cum away from the lady. I can suck him off later.Love tasting her juices off of him and getting him hard again with my mouth then have him fuck me to..

Bisexual Explorer
Apr 9, 2013, 7:49 AM
I never thought about eating cream-pie or sucking off a guy after he's fucked his female partner as oral servicing anybody. They are servicing me at least as well as I was servicing them. Regardless, being able to have an MFM threesome is one of the many, many great pleasures of being bisexual.
Bisexual Explorer

4_oral_fun
Apr 9, 2013, 8:10 AM
I have been on the bottom doing 69 with my friend's wife while he was fucking her from behind, she had fantastic orgasms that way. She always liked to watch him cum, so that is a different topic..fun topic I would say

LOVETOEAT1958
Apr 9, 2013, 11:09 AM
I have a true fantasy i would like to share with ya"ll.I am 55 year old swm from louisiana.i have a real good married coulpe m/f friends that lived not to for from me ok i deal is i went out to a bar one nice with them an we had a few drinks an one thing lead to another an my friend robert ask me if i would let him suck my dick i want shock an so on so what i told him that it was find with me but what was he was going to tell him wife an he told me that she was all for it an that she always had a fantasy about watching a mm oral play.but after she got to watching her huband robert suck me off she an him wanted me to make love to her while he watch us so we got after it me&her an after we got thu robert lick us both clean,now i have move in with them an i love it to when robert leave for work an he work night but we do not hide nothing from each other.an now i started sucking cock to an i love it from him&her.buy jb

stonebow
Apr 9, 2013, 7:54 PM
I have a true fantasy i would like to share with ya"ll.I am 55 year old swm from louisiana.i have a real good married coulpe m/f friends that lived not to for from me ok i deal is i went out to a bar one nice with them an we had a few drinks an one thing lead to another an my friend robert ask me if i would let him suck my dick i want shock an so on so what i told him that it was find with me but what was he was going to tell him wife an he told me that she was all for it an that she always had a fantasy about watching a mm oral play.but after she got to watching her huband robert suck me off she an him wanted me to make love to her while he watch us so we got after it me&her an after we got thu robert lick us both clean,now i have move in with them an i love it to when robert leave for work an he work night but we do not hide nothing from each other.an now i started sucking cock to an i love it from him&her.buy jb

That's a beautiful situation you have there. I'm beginning to think such arrangements are not so rare as some might think. I recall as an adolescent reading in one of those adult magazines a letter from a reader describing how he had for many years lived in a triad composed of himself, his wife, and a widowed male friend. They weren't bi initially but as time went on the men grew to be more intimate physically ( with the lady's encouragement, no doubt).

The gentleman wrote so lovingly of their years together that I began to fantasize about such a three sided marriage of my own. I think I may have used up my share of luck in so far as I've found a woman who would be receptive to that...meeting a man we could both love that much is probably asking too much.

othercat
Apr 11, 2013, 12:39 PM
cream pie is good.

onesucker4u
Apr 11, 2013, 6:01 PM
Yes I have. I love 69'n with a woman while a man is fucking her, I licking them both. 1 X he came in my mouth and 1 X in her pussy. I used his cum as lube for anal that time. I am into everything.

bluesky55
Apr 11, 2013, 6:45 PM
I thought that eating creampie and sucking a dick all nice and slippery from a wet pussy was just standard procedure during 3ways. At least it is for my friends and I. Just 2 weeks ago we were enjoying this when my buddy pulled out of his wife at my request when he was going to cum, gave me 2 spurts, squeezed it off at the base, went back into his wife for more strokes then back to me for 2 more shots. This went on for 3 nice times and I finally got to suck the last out of him. We usually enjoy fucking her, both cumming and then sharing her creampie. She loves it all as much as we do.

bicuriousnow
Apr 12, 2013, 11:27 AM
being the bottom of a 69 .. I haven't done it a long time. miss the feeling of being a acting pussy and the wonderful blast of cum. if you are older in the north burbs of Chicago. wonder what it would be like to have a guy pull out of his girl and give me the load....bet its fun