PDA

View Full Version : we love you ddb

Mrs. Taz
Jul 2, 2006, 6:23 PM
dd, I know times get rough but you need to know we will always be here for you whenever you need anything. you are loved by so many people here. I honestly dont know what some of us would do without you. I hope you will reconcider and when you feel the time is right come back and join us again. we all have our times when things dont go our way but things always turn out for the better when everything is said and done, so pls come back.

Mrs. Taz

arana
Jul 2, 2006, 6:25 PM
Ben's leaving? You can't leave Ben? What's going on???? Who will I tease now? :(

Gleekybaby
Jul 2, 2006, 9:00 PM
what????????

my bro is leaving?????????

he cant leave!!!!!!!!!

whom i dunna have deep convisations with????????

love u bro &*hugs*

ur lil sis

Gleeky

ddbmma
Jul 2, 2006, 9:38 PM
Oh dear. I'm not leaving the site fully.

Katyn, yes we all have times when it seems nothing goes according to plans. For me that appears to be a constant thing. Someone offered good advice. If you keep on digging the hole only gets deeper. Not going to dig anymore, already afraid I'll fall through the other side.

Arana, you can pick on the lovely voices in your head. I do it every day now as
a religion, picking on my lovely voices. Today I accomplished a new daily goal of 3,750 words written into a 94,000 word novel draft. See, the voices are useful for something. Not to be an ass, but I figure with the wife living at work, no guys around, telling a story passes time.

Sis, All I can do is hug you and love you back. I'm not going anywhere, but I will be in chat less. Got an e-mail today from someone, which ought to make bro happy, but life throws curves. Not all them are on cats, either. I'm not going to feel depressed, so moving away from things which depress, helps. It is not the site, or the people really.

I come and find those trivial aspects of personality. You know, the ones you rather not find the light of day. Everyone has aspects of themselves which they can improve. I guess the adage below may elucidate a bit more.

"He who looks for a mule without a fault goes on foot."
-- Spanish Proverb

Perhaps, I look too hard and realize it. I'll step back a bit. Not leaving by any means. Remodeling? Probably a good word to use for it. Why though would I model again? Quick find a painter, I'll sit in his lap. :)