PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to read about on Bisexual.com?

Sex in Words
Mar 14, 2005, 4:41 PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Jon, and I am the Features Editor here on Bisexual.com. Many thanks to our Entertainment Director Drew for letting me take this on, its an exciting spot to be in.
I would love to hear what kinds of feature articles you'd like to read here on the site. Let me know, and I'll do my best to couple topics with great writers. I hope you enjoy the articles on the site, and please do comment on them! Let's get some great discussion happening here.
Feel free to drop me a line directly, I'm more commonly known as tradeqt...
thanks for reading,
jon

coopgirl
Mar 15, 2005, 10:27 AM
Hi! I'm new here and I haven't fully explored the site yet, so please forgive me if I am mentioning things that are already here & I just haven't seen them yet, LOL.

I'd like to see articles relating directly to the "bisexual experience" - articles on "alternative" families; coming out to your friends & family as bisexual; discussion about the acceptance of bisexuals in the gay/lesbian community...

I'm also interested in anectdotal pieces on the same - personal experience stories about unusual (but hopefully happy) family styles; coming out stories, etc.

I'm also polyamerous, so articles on polyamoury would be of interest to me.

Ratchick
Mar 16, 2005, 4:34 PM
:) I agree with Coopgirl. Articles on comming-out as a bisexual to family/freinds would be super! I myself am not fully "out" to co-workers and family. Articles from experienced persons woudl be helpful.
Thanks! Great Forum Drew!

jo69guy
Apr 7, 2005, 7:47 AM
I have to agree with Coopgirl as well. I would also like to see some coming out stories. I guess I can post my own on a new thread.

TrimBeardHairyBod
Apr 9, 2005, 1:01 PM
I'd like to hear about other members' first-time and early-on experiences.

Did your initiation exceed expectations or was it a bitter disappointment? Which is better - stripping off and indulging without further ado or getting to know the other person first? What suggestions / advice / warnings would you give someone who hasn't yet taken the plunge?

John / TrimBeardHairyBod