PDA

View Full Version : For the cum lovers: What do you really like about tasting cum?

camelblue
Mar 22, 2013, 4:21 AM
What is that you think makes tasting/eating cum so arousing? I've only done it a couple of times, but slurping up a load is what turns me on the most of all things gay. I'm more attracted to the cock and the cum that comes out of it than the guy and his appearance/personality. It seems that gay men are also "dirtier" and more willing to taste cum than average women. What fuels our desire to go down there and put it in our mouths?

For me, I like that it feels like a reward.Like I'm getting something magical from the guy. I like that it comes out hot and creamy from the smooth and spongy head. Then it makes your mouth tingle if you swallow some of it. It turns me on that I'm eating a man's DNA, like I'm tasting the essence or soul of him. It feels like I'm eating something alive (because it is) because of how warm and fresh it is. And it tastes like nothing else.

OverNeath
Mar 22, 2013, 5:19 AM
I like the salty taste, I like the thick gooey feel. I like the feel when I get multiple squirts in my mouth. I like it when my mouth is full and little drops come out the sides of my mouth. to be spread around my face with his cock. I like the warm feeling as it slides down the back of my throat...mmmmm...I just like cum :)

Oldroughrider
Mar 22, 2013, 7:03 AM
Something so hot about sucking a guy, listening to and feeling his reactions to getting his cock sucked that turns me on and makes me want his cum. The closer he gets to cumming and the more intense his reactions the more I want him to cum in my mouth. It's mutual gratification. For him he gets an intense orgasm and for me I get the satisfaction of knowing his orgasm was my doing.

chapsmccall
Mar 22, 2013, 7:22 AM
i really love the taste of my cum .when i am masturbating i always make sure i dont waste my best work

camelblue
Aug 26, 2021, 7:18 PM
Tasting his cum is hot because it was made from all of his pleasure. Every suck, lick and kiss on his balls and dick gave him pleasure. Every part of the blowjob from the very beginning to the end is going into his load, so when he does finally start shooting, you're tasting all of that pleasure at once. All of your work and energy that you just expended is in that load. You're converting his pleasures and feelings into raw and physical male energy. Male energy that you can actually eat. Male energy that can only be released from the tip of a sensitive penis while a man has a toe-curling orgasm. Everybody wins when a man is cumming.

When god made the penis, he truly made a masterpiece.

Rest85
Aug 26, 2021, 8:44 PM
I like the salty taste, I like the thick gooey feel. I like the feel when I get multiple squirts in my mouth. I like it when my mouth is full and little drops come out the sides of my mouth. to be spread around my face with his cock. I like the warm feeling as it slides down the back of my throat...mmmmm...I just like cum :)

Very well put! To me it's not all about his DNA or 'essence'. It's about being dirty and being submissive. Swallowing another man's cum is so erotic and arousing for reasons I can't really explain but I am glad that there is nothing else that tastes like it. I love the feel of his cock becoming rock hard and I love the sensation if he spurts. When a guy drools it out of his cock it's almost like a surprise the way the taste and feel of it develops in my mouth. The warmth of his cum is sometimes at first undetectable and when the taste slowly becomes apparent it is like a spark of arousal for me, knowing I am being slutty for him.

I think part of the reason it is so delightful is that we know precisely how it feels for him...how those last few second of build up make you lose control and every sensation is centered in your groin...mostly in the tip of his cock as he goes over the edge. It's an amazing turn-on to know that he is in such intense pleasure and sharing the taste of it with me. If he thinks of me as his dirty cum whore while he is feeding me, then all the better.

And, oh yeah..like OverNeath said, I love any cum that might escape to be rubbed over my lips with his cock. I developed a liking early on to swallow a guy's cum then have him milk out the last few drops to rub over my lips... So slutty!

Jazminedress
Aug 26, 2021, 10:10 PM
I like the power of making it happen and that watching me swallow it sends him to a high drugs cant give

Asspussy302
Aug 27, 2021, 12:21 AM
I love the salty taste, and texture. Although I haven’t done it in a long time, I love sucking a guy and feeling him explode in my mouth.

SlowNEZ
Aug 27, 2021, 8:34 AM
I want to thank all of you contributors to this thread.
Your descriptions of the enjoyment and rewards of tasting, savoring and swallowing cum, along with the underlying emotions associated with that erotic act are driving me nuts. Literally.
On the lookout for my first guy and load!

Waylon
Aug 27, 2021, 9:29 AM
It starts with the spurts of cum hitting the back of your throat with that warm, tangy, creamy, slightly salty and semi thick mixture and taste that you earned by pleasing the man to orgasm with your mouth, tongue and throat.

Blondeblowjob7
Aug 27, 2021, 2:49 PM
There are a lot of cocksuckers who might brag about being cum sluts, but who are actually exaggerating. However, with me it?s true. I really am a genuine male cum slut. I honestly love the salty and tangy taste of most cum loads. I?m a very experienced cocksucker, and I?ve done all sort of kinky things with cum. I once regularly blew 4 of my friends together. I always leave it up to my feeder as to where they want to cum. These 4 would drench my face in their cum, and I absolutely loved every second of it! They treated me like a slut, and they could tell that I genuinely enjoyed being their slut cocksucker. They also weren?t afraid to show me my proper place as a cocksucker, and would normally fuck my mouth pretty aggressively, which I also love. I absolutely love a feeder who knows how to put a cocksucker in his place where he belongs. I?ve also eaten cum on different food, and truly loved it. I?ve got a lot of stories I can tell about happily eating cum on food too. So for me my favorite kink involves doing really slutty things with delicious loads of creamy sperm. Giving blowjobs can be hard work sometimes, especially if you have a feeder who really fucks your mouth hard and aggressively during a long blowjob. I view a load of sperm as my reward for a job well done as a cocksucker. That?s another thing I love about tasting and swallowing a delicious load of cum.

hung4you
Sep 3, 2021, 7:39 AM
For me its the act of sucking cock to get the cum. Love love love sucking a man hard stiff cock until it pukes.

licyou69
Sep 4, 2021, 11:03 AM
I've eaten another man's cum from an exe's pussy and it was really only the saltiness I could taste by the time she came home and fed it to me. I didn't know exactly at that time that's what I was eating, because she was cheating, but I suspected it was. Getting worked to eat my own in a few minutes. I'm hooked on the warm, slightly salty, slightly sweet taste now. Dying to feel it's splash at the back of my throat from another guy's pulsing cock.

Calismooth
Sep 4, 2021, 11:58 AM
I always swallow. All that pleasurable work should not go to waste! I enjoy the feeling of spurting cum, tasting it's flavor and texture as everyone is different. To feel a full set of balls in your hand and feeling the pulsating cock unloading onto My tongue is very hot!

missn3njerry
Sep 5, 2021, 11:24 AM
i like the taste of a man's cum - the saltiness and how thick it is.

What i enjoy the most is feeling his power and strength as he gets close to orgasm with his hands on my head guiding me, and feeling a bit submissive as he does the involuntary thrusts in my mouth as he gets close to finishing. The anticipation of knowing he's very close to ejaculating. hearing him grunt as he starts to cum. hearing him tell me how good it felt as he recovers.

just thinking about it makes me wish i had a steady b/f

Cum1st
Sep 5, 2021, 1:59 PM
What is that you think makes tasting/eating cum so arousing? I've only done it a couple of times, but slurping up a load is what turns me on the most of all things gay. I'm more attracted to the cock and the cum that comes out of it than the guy and his appearance/personality. It seems that gay men are also "dirtier" and more willing to taste cum than average women. What fuels our desire to go down there and put it in our mouths?

For me, I like that it feels like a reward. Like I'm getting something magical from the guy. I like that it comes out hot and creamy from the smooth and spongy head. Then it makes your mouth tingle if you swallow some of it. It turns me on that I'm eating a man's DNA, like I'm tasting the essence or soul of him. It feels like I'm eating something alive (because it is) because of how warm and fresh it is. And it tastes like nothing else.

I don't think about DNA when sucking on a cock. I'm not concerned about the moisture content when a flow of vaginal lubricant washes over my face, or how far it traveled to get there. It's SEX.

Sex alters the perception of time and space. It's mentally and physically exhilarating. The doing can be just as gratifying as the getting or even more so.

Dirty and variety:

The slight smell of stale urine when face planting a beaver, or the scent of a man who hasn't washed his balls in the last ten hours are a turn on to me. Rimming anyone? That hole your tongue is in has passed unknown quantities of all manner of stinking shit. It's SEX, and the more variety in sex the better.

As for the taste of cum I don't think I'd order it as a condiment knowing it was gathered industrially and came out of a jar in an ice box, but if you would rather cum on my eggs and watch me eat them than in my mouth...It's SEX.

tongueteaser
Sep 5, 2021, 2:00 PM
One of the main reasons I sucked cock was to experience being cummed in. I dont want it shot deep in my throat. I want it shot on my tongue and roof of my mouth. Its also the naughty feeling I get from letting a guy cum in me. Especially the one guy I have only sucked grabs my head and moans when he is about to squirt that yummy stuff in me. Also knowing I caused that dick to cum in me from sucking on him like a slut. I taste it a bit like a minute before I swallow. I desire to once open my mouth wide and show the guy what he did in my mouth. Maybe take a pic for me so I can see what it looked like myself.

happymouthandtongue
Sep 5, 2021, 4:57 PM
It’s the total submission.