PDA

View Full Version : Kissing with a twist

IndyBiFun
Mar 15, 2013, 2:17 PM
OK, there have been a lot of good discussions about guys kissing (and making out!) with guys but I don't know if I have seen this one.

Any guys that enjoy wearing lipstick when they kiss or while they go down on their guy?

CUMM2LBV
Mar 15, 2013, 2:45 PM
I'm not sure about a guy wearing lipstick but I do like my women to have fresh lipstick on when they go down to meet Mr. happy.

Is that weird? Beats me...

ExSailor
Mar 15, 2013, 2:46 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hell no! The only person I want to wear lipstick when we have sex is an actual woman and not a TS/TV/CD or a man pretending to be a woman or imitating a woman.

Gearbox
Mar 18, 2013, 2:53 PM
Does lipstick make kissing a woman better? Not for me it doesn't. So I dought I'd ask a bloke to put some on. I want to taste and feel lips, not a makeup bag.

darkeyes
Mar 18, 2013, 3:46 PM
Does lipstick make kissing a woman better? Not for me it doesn't. So I dought I'd ask a bloke to put some on. I want to taste and feel lips, not a makeup bag.
It can do Gear... lips r part of the image.. the image attracts.. wrong lippie on the image ruins the image and can end attraction or stop it happening in 1st place.. shallow I kno.. but we r but shallow creatures.. I like a girl wiv lippie.. tastes nice apart from looking yummie... isn't strictly speakin essential but the rite lippie gets us in rite mood cos the image is rite and our own snog performance improves 'ers an' vikki verki.... the hotter the image the better the performance... wy u think we spend hours on our fizzogs, Gear dear? Don't knock make up bags....the owner of said make up bag by 'er actions improves ur performance cos of 'er image.. the better we look, the better we feel and the better the object of our desire feels and the better we feel, and he or she feels.. the better the snog!!!!! Not only the tart in lippie who is shallow, babes!! Use ya noggin luffly man...simple innit?:impleased:kiss:

BigDog88
Mar 18, 2013, 3:52 PM
I think the idea has some merit, based on the situation and who you are with.

tenni
Mar 18, 2013, 4:17 PM
"Any guys that enjoy wearing lipstick when they kiss or while they go down on their guy?"

Some guy may enjoy wearing lipstick but I would not enjoy kissing him with lipstick. If I won't kiss him, I probably won't let him go down on me with lipstick on.

Gearbox
Mar 18, 2013, 6:46 PM
Yes Fran, lippy does make lips LOOK ripe & tasty and fuller etc. BUT when it comes to taste & touch, nature can't be beaten by a makeup bag! No missy! it just can't! That's why no gentlemen EVER demands a powderpuffing of a ladies milky dumplings before a good nuzzle of em!lol Yu neva hear "Oh let me put some lippy on those before the gobfest starts big boy!". They should invent removable Lipskins to solve this Lure & Capture dillema! C'mon Fran! You&me on the Dragons Den? We'd have em fighting over us tooth & nail!YAY!

IndyBiFun
Mar 19, 2013, 6:23 PM
Interesting comments. Thanks for replying.