PDA

View Full Version : Sucking a group of men

ErosUrge
Mar 7, 2013, 3:43 AM
I decided to start this thread because ohbimale mentioned it in the "Gangbanged" topic in this forum....

To quote him: "Being gang banged by a roomful of men is a fantasy of mine. I would love to suck a group of men off and swallow their sperm!"

Before describing my own experience, I want to ask who else has had this experience; not the gangbang, but the group suck? And if so, did you enjoy it? When you answer this question and if you're a couple, tell us if you're male or female since for those of us who are single, it is obvious...I'm just curious to know the thoughts and feelings about it through the eyes of a man and a woman....

Now to tell about my experience....

It's already been 6 years ago....it was a Saturday afternoon and I agreed to meet with 10 guys; them knowing my intention and I knowing theirs...it was pre-arranged. Each guy arrived at different times; some of them showing up 2 at a time and one group of 3 showed up at the same time. It was basic and to the point; I was hungry to suck and did just that. The first 2 guys that arrived simply stepped up to me unzipping their pants and letting them fall to their ankles and pushing their underwear down to their ankles too. I was already on my knees anticipating them. I sucked each of them going back and forth between the two and sucking to my heart's content...deepthroating at times, licking and sucking their balls; all the things that a person who enjoys sucking does. I did this as each one hit their orgasm...as the first guy reached his, I grabbed each cheek of his ass pulling him forward to me and made sure to slide down to the base of his cock as his sweet nectar poured into my waiting mouth and I eagerly swallowed it all down...the second guy followed just a few moments later and I did the same with him sliding my mouth once again to the base of his cock as he came and I swallowed his too....As all of this was going on, the other guys were arriving. Two had arrived and walked in while I was sucking the first 2 guys and stripped down and began jacking off watching me sucking them... they stepped up immediately when I had finished with the first two...and as I began with them, the group of 3 arrived as well as 2 others who showed up separately....and then finally the very last guy showed up after them....they all began to strip down and eventually all were naked and jacking off watching and waiting their turns....and once again, as I finished the two I'd been sucking, the group of 3 stepped up hard and ready to be sucked. And once again, I gladly obliged....and those who remained did as those before had jacking off preparing and anxiously waiting their turns...and one by one, they all of course reached their orgasms feeding me their nectar....

I won't go into details about the size of each one, but you can be sure they varied from somewhat small to somewhat large with the largest one at 8 inches I'd estimate; no enormous dicks....

There's something about this kind of situation when you have guys gathered and anticipating getting sucked...the sexual energy is intense and exciting.

There is so much more to describe but anyone who is familiar with and enjoys sucking knows all the nuances and subtle thrills you experience while sucking...each man of course responds in his own unique way. Yet with all the various ways and differences there are, there are many things that are universal too...the scent that is unique and unmistakably man/male (just as there is the unique scent that is unmistakably woman/female), the spasms of pleasure that ripple through a hard cock as you're sucking that is a direct response to the pleasure you're giving, and the final moment when orgasm is reached and with some men, their cocks reach another intensity and become even harder with the head seemingly expanding more as cum pours out and into your mouth....ahhh, just the thought is turning me on now...

For those who have had these experiences, please tell us about it; whether it was 2, 3, or 23....and whether you are male, female, or transgendered....

guywholikesboth
Mar 7, 2013, 9:47 AM
when I was teen I sucked off 8 of my friends one after the other their cocks were 4.5 inches to 12 2 were brothers 2 were cousins one was my cousin the other 3 were solo I swallowed all thier cum didnt miss a drop. The smallest guy gave me to loads of thick cum. After I finished them they all took turns sucking mine and then licked up my cum off my stomach. I have aslo done a 2 guys a number of times and recently did 3 guys we are all married but love cock.

BiPantylover
Mar 7, 2013, 9:25 PM
It's always been my fantasy to suck of 5 or more (many more) guys in one go. So far the most I have done is 4.

Wilin69
Mar 8, 2013, 12:03 AM
Its still just a fantasy for me. I keep hoping

oralmeister
Mar 8, 2013, 6:02 AM
Just read this great post. My fantasy involves a mixed group of guys and gals in a sex club in which I would be initiated into and this would involve my being required to spend the nite giving every other member full body oral to a great orgasm while all of the others watched and urged us all on. This fantasy really involves me sucking every guy off and having to swallow every load and after I would finish the last guy off the first one would be up again and then they'd all take turns fucking me deep and having a second cum in my ass. Not sure this will ever happen but it'd be nice.

stonebow
Mar 8, 2013, 8:49 AM
Still in the realm of fantasy for me too. Could make it happen for real easilily enough...IF I was willing to go the gloryhole route. I may be easy but I ain't sleazy!...lol

terri
Mar 9, 2013, 9:46 AM
I have held this fantasy for a long time and think about it often. I only wish I knew how to arrange it. To date I have experienced only sucking two cocks, one after another. It was fun but I still want to suck off a room full. If you have any suggestions , I am all ears or mouth.

fredtyg
Mar 9, 2013, 10:55 AM
Most I've ever done was in my late teens. Two friends, one after the other. A few years later I did try to do a whole room full of guys. Although my intent at the time was to have as many guys as possible fuck me, sucking them off instead would have been fine.

Went down the the local steam baths in the early 80s hoping to take on everybody in the common steam room- have them pull a train on me, if you will. Went in around noon. It was the wrong time as only two guys were there. Sucked one off and started on the other, an older guy. He couldn't get hard, so the trip was a flop as far as accomplishing what I went there for.

I still carry that fantasy of sucking off 10 or 20 guys in a row. Another thing I've always wanted to do is have a bunch of guys all jack off into my mouth at the same time. If nothing else, I'd like to see if I could swallow all that much cum at once. Not sure how many guys could actually fit close enough together to jack off into the same mouth, though. I'm thinking between 4 to 6?

ErosUrge
Mar 9, 2013, 12:06 PM
I have held this fantasy for a long time and think about it often. I only wish I knew how to arrange it. To date I have experienced only sucking two cocks, one after another. It was fun but I still want to suck off a room full. If you have any suggestions , I am all ears or mouth.

Yes, arranging to suck a group of men isn't always easy. It is easier if it's arranged with guys you know personally (and safer too), but sometimes guys will be fickle and end up not showing when they say they will. Of course if you catch guys in the right moment (as in very horny) then the odds are in your favor....

Other possibilities of arranging it besides talking to friends who are interested would be through websites that are primarily for men to connect...but that is a very tricky situation and you have to really be careful who gets involved....

ErosUrge
Mar 9, 2013, 12:11 PM
Most I've ever done was in my late teens. Two friends, one after the other. A few years later I did try to do a whole room full of guys. Although my intent at the time was to have as many guys as possible fuck me, sucking them off instead would have been fine.

Went down the the local steam baths in the early 80s hoping to take on everybody in the common steam room- have them pull a train on me, if you will. Went in around noon. It was the wrong time as only two guys were there. Sucked one off and started on the other, an older guy. He couldn't get hard, so the trip was a flop as far as accomplishing what I went there for.

I still carry that fantasy of sucking off 10 or 20 guys in a row. Another thing I've always wanted to do is have a bunch of guys all jack off into my mouth at the same time. If nothing else, I'd like to see if I could swallow all that much cum at once. Not sure how many guys could actually fit close enough together to jack off into the same mouth, though. I'm thinking between 4 to 6?

Yep...I want to do it again but just haven't made the effort. The most as of late has been 3 guys...which was very good too. It's just that once you get started and into that "zone", you want more and more...until I cum of course...

Never thought about having a bunch of guys jack off into my mouth at the same time; that would be difficult but possible. The thing is, I do like the contact with the cock-I like to feel it surge and get even harder with the head expanding, and the sound of moaning when the guy is cumming...all of those things turn me on. Each to their own of course, but I do need the contact...

stonebow
Mar 9, 2013, 6:46 PM
Yes, arranging to suck a group of men isn't always easy. It is easier if it's arranged with guys you know personally (and safer too), but sometimes guys will be fickle and end up not showing when they say they will. Of course if you catch guys in the right moment (as in very horny) then the odds are in your favor....

Other possibilities of arranging it besides talking to friends who are interested would be through websites that are primarily for men to connect...but that is a very tricky situation and you have to really be careful who gets involved....

Since I've had this group suck and/or fuck scenario in my head for a while I've also pondered how it could be realized with a reasonable degree of safety and discretion. You summed it up pretty well and all I would suggest to terri is this: Try to connect with a guy who already has a circle of FWBs. Once you get to know and trust him to be a good sort who is very careful about who he plays with, you may be fairly sure of a positive experience if he arranges for you to meet his other buds.

BiDaveDtown
Mar 10, 2013, 7:02 PM
No, I never have and I have no desire to. Group sex or going to an orgy or gangbang is not something I want to do, and it is not something I did even when I was single before I was married to my wife.

VZR1800
Mar 10, 2013, 7:23 PM
Absolutely no way I'd be a cum slut and blow a bunch of guys. I prefer one-on-one at home on my bed. I do not do it often, and unless that one guy shows up in my life whom I would consider for a LTR, will not do it often (may have found him).

firebird19
Mar 11, 2013, 9:28 AM
I love to take on 3-4 ,guy's and try that first !

art0711
Mar 11, 2013, 12:14 PM
I would love to suck 2 guys!

Tabu61
Mar 11, 2013, 1:32 PM
I have been in a couple of situations where it was all guys sucking. Went to an all male party with mostly married bi guys and a couple of single guys. About eight of us all naked and sharing cock. Enjoyed the variety and being naked with others. Another time with all men was at Sun Aura nudist resort in northwest IN. Played in the dunes with six guys. Nice to suck them all and be sucked by them and playing outdoors was really hot. Later had some fun in one of the guy's camper with three other guys and a woman. Really enjoy group play. Like it the best when women are involved, and I just love having a woman or women watch me suck and get sucked by other guys.

capecod
Mar 11, 2013, 4:31 PM
ok I did five guys one afternoon. I went to a gay place in RI. I rented a room and stripped in the room. I put on knee pads. I walked into the sauna and said i wanted as many cocks in one hour to suck. Five took me up on it. checked off on for the bucket list.

Feast
Mar 12, 2013, 3:03 AM
The max I've done in a row was four. There was one time where I was sucking 3 guys at the same time, but didn't have the chance to make them all cum... :(

All this at Adult theaters.

ErosUrge
Mar 12, 2013, 5:42 PM
BiDaveDtown "No, I never have and I have no desire to. Group sex or going to an orgy or gangbang is not something I want to do, and it is not something I did even when I was single before I was married to my wife."

VZR1800 "Absolutely no way I'd be a cum slut and blow a bunch of guys. I prefer one-on-one at home on my bed. I do not do it often, and unless that one guy shows up in my life whom I would consider for a LTR, will not do it often (may have found him)."

well that's good for you both and great to know...and sincerely wish you the best. What's not appreciated is the judgement cast on those of us who choose to participate in this manner. Your choice of words to describe this kind of activity demonstrates how you're against it. It was not intended to convince those who are not for it to change their minds or go for it; not in the least. It was intended for those who do...No one has the right to make a judgement call on anyone else. I certainly don't have issues with any one's choices as long as they aren't harming anyone else either physically or emotionally. I realize this sort of thing is not for everyone....And this thread was not started to make some kind of statement that those of us who enjoy or have enjoyed this sort of play are somehow superior to others because we enjoy it. It seems your comment was intended to do just that...I respect your choice but it doesn't make your choice not to indulge this way as better than those of us who have or do...another Puritan streak that wants to dictate how everyone "should" behave...

12voltman59
Mar 13, 2013, 11:30 AM
I haven't actually had such an experience and had not really thought about such a scenario---but I have to say---it does sound like fun and something I might want to try--but it might not be so likely since it seems it is often impossible to find even one guy to "play with" let alone getting a number of guys together for that.

I guess we can dream and fantasize about it, though!!! :impleased

NjbiGuy01
Mar 13, 2013, 5:17 PM
I'd be okay with me and a couple of other dudes working me over....

Spanishbob
Mar 14, 2013, 7:27 AM
I went into a block of toilets where there was a group of about nine men gathered round the door of a cubicle. They were all wanking there cocks. Inside the cubicle was a man sitting on the pan with a man on his knees infront of him sucking his cock. All those watching were very sexually excited as you can imagine. I pushed my way through and bent down and started to stroke the ass of the man sucking the cock. He got up off his knees but continued sucking. By this time I had reached the point of no return and placed my cock at his ass-hole. he pushed back and my cock went up him and for a few minutes I fucked him. I shot my load up him as he continued sucking with tremendous sexual pleasure. On withdrawing, I turned to the men watching, some were groaning with pleasure, and starting with the first I sucked everyone of them off. Each one who came in my mouth, quickly withdrew, and I moved to the next. It was a wonderful experience, sucking so many cocks of different sizes, lengths, and amounts of cum. Each load of cum I swallowed and enjoyed every drop. I had many experiences of this type of sexual activity and thankfully this was all before Aids came along. Sucking cocks is an amazing lust of mine and it has given me great sexual satisfaction. I understand that it is not for everybody and I respect that immensely, but I enjoy it and therefore do it. It is up to each individual.

VZR1800
Mar 14, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hey ErosUrge, did not mean it in a derogatory manner. I love cum just as you do, just am not willing to take the chance of catching some evil STD by doing that kind of activity. One-on-one, with the same guy as much as possible is my gig. May be starting Saturday morning around 10ish. Guy I met from this site, he pmed me telling me he loved my pics. Been chatting via pm, email and text for a month now. He is finally going to be able to escape his wife for a short time. Now his wife is on the hunt for a girlfriend, and he knows it, his ad here says so, so cut him some slack. He knows the plan to, and you can call me a cumslut after reading what's going to transpire.

There is not much time, so no beating around the bush, straight to business and we'll talk afterwards. ;-)

I'll have been six days hands off, taking my huge ejaculation formula pills every day, balls boiling. Told him to do the same if possible. So two dicks, cocked and loaded, DECON ONE and ready to erupt. "Danger Will Robinson, Danger! ;-)

Door unlocked, when he enters he'll find me like one of my pics, white silk thong with huge wet boner evident. Start taking his clothes off sensually but quickly. When he's down to his undies, off to the bedroom. First time urgency, neither one of us likely to last very long. I am going to unload mine all over him, mostly his cock and balls. First round may hit topside somewhere, but I'll lick it up. When mine is done and all over him, gonna get down there and suck him until he adds his to mine. There is just nothing like sucking a cock wet with your own delicious cum.

Tasty Saturday morning fun, and hopefully the start of a long and beautiful friendship. Hey buddy, if you read this, hope you are ready! :tongue:

BiDaveDtown
Mar 14, 2013, 1:36 PM
... MARY!!! In other words, stop being so damn sensitive. Just because someone does not want to engage in group sex with other people at all that does not mean that they're a prude, Puritanical, or are casting judgement on you personally. :rolleyes: Grow a thicker skin, or better yet stay deeply closeted. You can't handle people online replying to a post you wrote about how they have no desire to have group sex you would not be able to handle coming out which is pretty simple and no big deal at all.

wetnude
Mar 14, 2013, 3:02 PM
One late summer afternoon i sucked a group of three guys. It was awsome. I prefered the smallest cock as it did not mske me gag. It was a good experience for me and they sucked me too.

ErosUrge
Mar 15, 2013, 12:24 AM
MARY!!! In other words, stop being so damn sensitive. Just because someone does not want to engage in group sex with other people at all that does not mean that they're a prude, Puritanical, or are casting judgement on you personally. :rolleyes: Grow a thicker skin, or better yet stay deeply closeted. You can't handle people online replying to a post you wrote about how they have no desire to have group sex you would not be able to handle coming out which is pretty simple and no big deal at all.

Okay...so admittedly, I'm too sensitive at times....but then you continue on with "Stay deeply closeted"...and a few moments later, "You can't handle people online replying to a post you wrote about how they have no desire to have group sex you would not be able to handle coming out which is pretty simple and no big deal at all."
well alrighty then...so you know whether I've come out or not....hmmm....you're a smug one as to your assesssment of whether I've come out or not. Granted, I've admitted to being too sensitive....and you made your point..but then you just had to hammer away a bit more and add the extra comments...yeah, one can be too sensitive and over-react as I indeed did do with my comments about yours initially a few posts back. Yet one can also not know when to stop once you've made your point. If you had stopped at "grow a thicker skin"...and if I had not dropped the "Puritan streak" comment the first time round, we both might be willing to hear each other more...and really, I'd rather move past this and do just that.
Anyhow, I never expected EVERYONE to be interested in this kind of play and respect your desire not to have anything to do with it....ultimately, I apologize for my comments that were attacking you and mis-reading or interpreting you incorrectly and take full responsibility since the first comments/accusations were made by me....you probably wouldn't have said anymore and I wouldn't be responding to your response to my comments...so, I hope you accept my apology....but don't assume I haven't come out or am deeply closeted because to do so would be very mistaken.

VZR1800
Mar 15, 2013, 1:48 AM
If it was not for the fact I am so concerned about disease, I would have no problem with this scenario. But even after doing it with just one guy, I am uneasy for some time, wondering if my tongue or dick is going to fall off. If I did a group, I'd be unable to sleep for a month. LOL Don't know how you guys deal with that with such aplomb! I envy you your ability to do that and not live in fear of the results. If there were a group of men, and I had assurance they were safe, let's get down to business. But in reality, I just want that one guy who will cum to me again and again. Life would be splendid indeed.

ExSailor
Mar 15, 2013, 2:05 AM
If it was not for the fact I am so concerned about disease, I would have no problem with this scenario. But even after doing it with just one guy, I am uneasy for some time, wondering if my tongue or dick is going to fall off. If I did a group, I'd be unable to sleep for a month. LOL Don't know how you guys deal with that with such aplomb! I envy you your ability to do that and not live in fear of the results. If there were a group of men, and I had assurance they were safe, let's get down to business. But in reality, I just want that one guy who will cum to me again and again. Life would be splendid indeed. Why not find a boyfriend or male partner who will live with you? I have a wife but I also have a male lover who lives with us at times and I am with him alone and with my wife. I have sucked off a group of guys but I have written about it before on this site.

dafydd
Mar 16, 2013, 2:28 PM
I'm always interested to ask those on their knees whether or not they mind if they don't get sucked, or attended to... I do enjoy this kind of stuff ErosUrge describes, but always feel bit selfish for not reciprocating..

Do you sucking guys mind that the guys you are sucking off, on the whole have little interest in repaying the favour? Or maybe is that part of the turn on?

I miss those boys nights in.. some of those guys that arrange those gatherings were champion suckers... Me and a mate used to go to a few about 6 years ago...we use to spaff up quarts of what we called our 'DNA solder' in those days... after their mouths had worked on us.... Think they knew muscle spasms and controlled edging like few other men do.

Yeah I wasnt always such a prude.... Dont know why I lost my way really... Should think about that..

d

BJ Hunter
Mar 18, 2013, 11:31 AM
It is a sometime I would love to do sometime. I haven't much experience in sucking, only at it a year, but I'm told I'm good at it ;). I would love to suck 2 or more guys in a row, taking there orgasmic pleasure as high as I can with edging, and then swallowing the result. I have read about this type of play in hotel rooms, and would love to get into one of those sessions, with other married guys.

ohbimale
Mar 19, 2013, 2:10 AM
I am glad my fantasy of sucking a group of men's cocks inspired thus thread. For me it is still in the fantasy realm. While it is a fantasy now I am hoping someday it will be a reality.

firstone
Mar 19, 2013, 6:41 AM
I did it once. The guy I was meeting asked a friend of his to join us. Wasn't expecting it, but it turned out to be pretty hot. Its something I would do again.

BJ Hunter
Mar 19, 2013, 11:40 PM
I did it once. The guy I was meeting asked a friend of his to join us. Wasn't expecting it, but it turned out to be pretty hot. Its something I would do again.

You lucky guy! That's one of my dreams to suck 2 guys as they are kissing, or nipple playing. Swallow both loads as I work them to a mind bending orgasm.

goosinu
Mar 25, 2013, 1:07 PM
hello i do think that it was something i thought about for many years ,,before i could alow that much cock in my face ,,well every where,,,it is diffefernt but in a very nasty way

luv2taste
Mar 26, 2013, 4:40 PM
I guess some guys are just lucky..... I have a hard enough time finding one to suck, let alone a group.... But I would in a heartbeat.

cbj4162
Mar 27, 2013, 9:55 AM
i've had a few 3-somes and it was always so much fun! :) :) wd love to try more someday!

easilyused
Mar 28, 2013, 12:25 AM
I'm always interested to ask those on their knees whether or not they mind if they don't get sucked, or attended to... I do enjoy this kind of stuff ErosUrge describes, but always feel bit selfish for not reciprocating..

Do you sucking guys mind that the guys you are sucking off, on the whole have little interest in repaying the favour? Or maybe is that part of the turn on?

I miss those boys nights in.. some of those guys that arrange those gatherings were champion suckers... Me and a mate used to go to a few about 6 years ago...we use to spaff up quarts of what we called our 'DNA solder' in those days... after their mouths had worked on us.... Think they knew muscle spasms and controlled edging like few other men do.

Yeah I wasnt always such a prude.... Dont know why I lost my way really... Should think about that..

d

No, I definitely don't mind if I don't get attended to. I'm there for their use and pleasures, whatever that may be, not for mine.

Daddy
Mar 29, 2013, 12:34 AM
This is a fantasy of mine would love to experience it with 4 or more.

HaroldSaxon
Mar 30, 2013, 7:07 PM
I never have but I would love to do it one day. The question is how many could I handle?

Jerrynvegas
Mar 31, 2013, 12:25 PM
i live in Las Vegas and when i feel the need to suck off more then one cock at a time
i just hit the local Adult Book Stores Arcades some time you can end up sucking cock all day long

ErosUrge
Apr 1, 2013, 1:58 AM

d

It is very nice to know that there are at least some men like yourself Dafydd who do at least wonder how those of us doing the sucking feel about not being reciprocated...as there are those who don't care in the least as long as they are being sucked and satisfied. But I also must add that it's a real pleasure to suck a man who really knows how to receive. There are some guys that are pretty boring and dull when getting sucked. They are few and far between but it does happen. Always amazes me how a guy lacks passion during sex.

Anyway, for those of us who enjoy doing the sucking, you have determined correctly that we do enjoy it. In fact I must say that when I'm determined to suck, I am ABSOLUTELY thrilled to be doing it. I always use the term, "getting into a zone" that happens from being so turned on while sucking; it's a kind of high. Every bit of it is a thrill and for those who are really into it, we pick up every little nuance and sensation of the person we're sucking...and when that person cums, it is an amazing thrill to absorb their energy; you can literally feel it happening through the cock in your mouth as it swells and surges pouring or gushing its delicious nectar into the mouth that is so willing to take and swallow it all down. If it's only one guy, then I will cum at the same time from wanking as I'm sucking and he's cumming...if it's more than one or many, then I will wait until the very last person has cum repeating the thrill over and over again...when the last person cums, then I allow myself to cum at the same time and then we're all spent. After such situations where I've edged over and over again and come so very close to cumming as I'm sucking, when my orgasm finally happens, it is incredibly intense and there is a very large amount of cum that has built up over the course of me sucking...
I have also been in situations where I had the good fortune of having someone go down on me unexpectedly as I continued to sucking. The beauty of it was the person stayed with it until I was finally ready to cum...

As you can see, I do enjoy conversing on the topic. So to get back to the one point you were making...it really is okay for those who are doing the sucking as we really do love it. There are some who don't care if they are ever reciprocated. I'm usually that way myself, but sooner or later, I need a good BJ like any man...just as sooner or later, I must have sex with a man or a woman...it is all relative...

cocktamer
Jul 25, 2013, 7:20 PM
I have fantasized many times about being gang raped and forced to suck off several cocks while they take turns fucking me up my ass. I would like to have a few women make me up with make up sexy slutty outfits and then break me in with their strapons. Then tie me up and leave me to recover from their intense breaking me in a preparing me for what they have in store for me next which is they return with several men boyfriends or just men they found at a bar with the promise of them getting to gang rape a virgin ass cocksucker. it would be best if they were drunk and it was poor lit but when they return they untie me and start ordering me to service and give myself to these men they order me around like some kind of slutty whore whose never done this be fore and before long they are telling the men what and how to do things to me all the while. egging them on to be rougher and fuck me harder and slap spank and pull on my hair. I am completely consumed and used up like a nasty whore who deserved what I got. After the men leave the women laugh and taunt me about all the cum dripping from my mouth ass and any where else the men left their hot sticky loads on me. the ladies then strip me naked wash off the makeup and give me a soothing bath. As I get out of the bath all clean and exhausted they notice my cock is still rock hard so they take turns sucking my cock and riding my big hard dick until they bring me to a shuttering climax. It is everything I could possibly want out of a night out with the girls. after a good week to recover I call them and beg them to set it up again ... so they do with a few more guy and new cocks to sucked and even a few more of their girlfriends just for the fun of it only this time they capture it all on several HD cams and we sit around and critique my skills and then show it at a stag party right before I arrive to make a believer out of them all

willi
Jul 27, 2013, 10:11 AM
When we swing I most always suck all of the real Men in our group. Usually after they are with samantha, but often the women end up going back to rooms to go to sleep and it is just me left with the Men.

funwithbiguys
Jul 29, 2013, 5:05 AM
The 4 guys I play with all the time are all married and all of us are careful with strangers. Having said that, we always get together as a group once a month for some nasty dirty sex. I don't worry about anything with the group I play with. There are 2 of us that is addicted to cock, as I stated once a month we all get together at the cabin up North for a weekend of sucking and fucking. I'm very lucky to have such awesome like minded friends.

Hypersexual11
Jul 29, 2013, 8:05 AM
I haven't sucked off a group so no great stories to add. I wanted to mention the glory hole option. I saw it mentioned as sleezy for obvious reasons. When I originally found one of the abs's in the area had glory holes, it got me curious. The night I found them the place was empty except for me and my wife and a girlfriend. I would drive by this place often and made it a point to check out the parking lot. It seemed to be busy in the early afternoon so I started to go in now and then to see what type of people would be brave enough to not only suck a cock through a hole but to put yours through, which seemed even more dangerous. I found that during the week, the clientele was all over the board from business suits to homeless looking. I found that on Sundays though, it was predominately middle-aged married guys like me. It seemed perfect. Get past all the personal ads, e-mails, nervous meetings and such and these were the same kind of guys I was meeting on line. I gave it a try and really liked the fact that all the attention was on the dick. Didn't have to chat or say anything. It was easy to check out who was "cumming' your way and easy to decline if I didn't feel good about it. The guys were clean to the point of nearly overdoing it. Like they came in RIGHT out of the shower. After I had made a couple trips there, I had a pretty good experience when I was able to do 3 guys. I was probably over excited about it because I wrote about my experience here. Wife read it, I was pretty humiliated and haven't gone back. Oh well, at least I had the experience.

Errin
Jul 29, 2013, 9:35 AM
Line up guys! I'm Hungry!!! The more cock to suck, the better!! :tongue:
Errin

Waylon
Jul 29, 2013, 11:20 AM
I did three in a row a couple of years ago at a nearby cruising spot. It was a hot summer night and I was stripped to the waist (guys like my muscular tanned upper body) and was blowing a guy in the passenger seat of my car. He gave me a tap on the back of my head and when I popped up, there was another guy in his car that had pulled up to watch. He was cool so I went back down and when the first guy came I took his load but discretely spit it out my side of the car. The watcher smiled, I nodded and he got in and I proceeded to blow him. After he came (rather quickly since he was jerking off watching my show), I again discretely spit. I was taking a short break when another guy cruised by, stopped and said he liked what he saw so he got in and I was more than happy to bring him to climax with my lips, tongue and deep throat. He tasted very sweet so I decided to swallow and left soon thereafter very satisfied. I know they were for sure.

cheetah45
Sep 9, 2013, 4:29 AM
The day after Christmas last year I had the pleasure of making 9 guys day. I enjoyed every drop.

Jim505
Sep 9, 2013, 11:00 AM
Been to gay parties and get togethers with a bunch of guys.Sucked maybe 5 to6 guys of.Also been fucked by few guys all at one time.Miss those days,this was pre HIV days.Everybody was fucking or sucking back then.

mikeyd270
Sep 9, 2013, 12:47 PM
I guess some guys are just lucky..... I have a hard enough time finding one to suck, let alone a group.... But I would in a heartbeat.
I agree, I would drop down on my knees in a heartbeat.

12voltman59
Sep 9, 2013, 1:21 PM
To go back to my first response---even though it is a fantasy for me to do something of this nature---the idea of doing such a "suck off"---is going to remain just that---a fantasy---mostly for the health reasons if nothing else--and that is fine by me---gives me something interesting to jerk off to!!! :tongue:

bivam
Dec 7, 2015, 6:48 AM
Wow guys, Such an exciting thread to read. I searched this morning for "Men who long to suck off a group" and found you guys, could not resist joining you and sharing my thoughts. Its been a long time fantasy of mine, and I feel the longing growing stronger. It's not an easy thing to arrange, I've sure been trying. So far, no luck even getting a couple of men to let me know the joy of having 2 dicks in my mouth. I've been masturbating more to thoughts of doing this, and to male circle suck and bukkake porn. I have enjoyed the post so much, nice to know I'm not alone.

lizard-lix
Dec 7, 2015, 7:22 AM
When I was about 14, we had a 5 guy suck fest and at one point I was down on my knees surrounded by cocks, I loved it!

A female friend and I have a fantasy of being back to back on our knees blowing a dozen or so guys and ending up covered in cum then licking each other clean. I'd be afraid of doing that now for safety, or I'd be arranging it!

julyguybill
Dec 7, 2015, 9:00 AM
I really love sucking cocks I have sucked on 5 at one time but only 3 came I would love to suck 5 to 10 with each cuming also would worry about disease somewhat I actually have sucked 4 to 5 about 7 or 8 times but like I said they did not all cum and when I suck I want my friends to cum anyway this is one of my goals

txsmale55
Dec 7, 2015, 12:45 PM
I'm a mwm 56, have not sucked a cock since i was 18. My dream an fantasy since then has been to be surrounded by dozens of stiff cocks oozing precum. And then have me tied up and gang raped my mouth and virgin ass till I'm covered in cum juices. But with std's not sure if this will cum true!

borntosuckcock
Dec 7, 2015, 5:43 PM
Sucked four guys off, one at a time while the others watched. I loved, I would have sucked more, but no one else was around. I sucked six different guys off on the way to work one morning. It was at my favorite rest stops.

cuttin2dachase
Dec 7, 2015, 10:12 PM
I've been in a half-dozen or so mmm 3somes and I very much enjoyed sucking 2 cocks and being sucked by either or both guys. I'm not very interested in anal because I am so orally fixated, but I do get off watching men fuck. Several times I have sucked a bottom or been sucked by a bottom as he was being fucked and it was very very hot!

My only other male group experience was at a play party. I had seen an ad about an all male party on craigslist. I was skeptical but intrigued. I responded with my stats and a body/cock pic thinking it was probably a pic hound. To my surprise I got a reply. A few vetting emails were exchanged I was then invited. The information I got from the 2 hosts was that it was a semi regular group of safe men who had been meeting 2 or 3 times per year for several years. The hosts were divorced bi roomies and their home was only 5 miles from me. They said the attendance was usually 5 to 12 men. The majority of the group were older bi married men 50 to 65 years old. It was to begin at 8PM the next Saturday night. I was given directions and a mobile # to call if I had problems finding the house. I was a bit apprehensive as to what I was getting myself into, but I was excited and horny and I got up the nerve to go. When I arrived at 8 on the dot, the hosts and 4 other men were sitting there sipping beers or wine. They were expecting me and 2 other men and said we'd wait until 8:30 for the other two. Neither of them showed up by then. At 8:30 the hosts said the party was on. They had already placed towels on the chairs and sofas. Never shy, I was the 1st guy to begin stripping and it was exciting watching the others disrobe. I sat on a hassock and before I knew it one guy was sucking my cock, another was licking my neck and ears and another was feeding me his cock. The 2 absentees arrived around 9PM. As it turned out there was only 1 top there and 2 bottoms. The rest of us were only interested in making out and sucking cock. There was some very hot gay porn playing on the bigscreen TV. I sucked 6 of the other 8 men there that night and 7 of them sucked me at one time or the other. During breaks while I recovered from cumming, I sipped my drink and got off watching all the action in the living room. I also wandered a couple of times to the bedroom to watch the fucking and sucking going on in there. All but 1 of the guys I sucked held back and stopped me sucking them just short of orgasm. I guess they wanted to prolong their erections. The one who did cum sprayed my neck and chest with his cum. Others would suck and lick me for a few minutes and move on to another cock. Thanks to my Viagra, I was able to cum once each for the 3 guys who did want to suck me to completion. It was a great experience. The hosts said I was on their email list for subsequent parties and that a couple of the other men also hosted occasionally. It's been over a year and I have not heard from any of them again. I do hope they will contact me if they host again.

I'm a huge sports nut. I have a hot fantasy to be naked on a Sunday afternoon or Monday night with a group of 5 or more naked or panty-wearing bi men having beers, watching the games and playing around the whole time. The fantasy could only get hotter if a couple of their wives or gfs were serving the drinks and playing too !

pole_smoker
Dec 7, 2015, 11:12 PM
I've been in a half-dozen or so mmm 3somes and I very much enjoyed sucking 2 cocks and being sucked by either or both guys. I'm not very interested in anal because I am so orally fixated, but I do get off watching men fuck. Several times I have sucked a bottom or been sucked by a bottom as he was being fucked and it was very very hot!

My only other male group experience was at a play party. I had seen an ad about an all male party on craigslist. I was skeptical but intrigued. I responded with my stats and a body/cock pic thinking it was probably a pic hound. To my surprise I got a reply. A few vetting emails were exchanged I was then invited. The information I got from the 2 hosts was that it was a semi regular group of safe men who had been meeting 2 or 3 times per year for several years. The hosts were divorced bi roomies and their home was only 5 miles from me. They said the attendance was usually 5 to 12 men. The majority of the group were older bi married men 50 to 65 years old. It was to begin at 8PM the next Saturday night. I was given directions and a mobile # to call if I had problems finding the house. I was a bit apprehensive as to what I was getting myself into, but I was excited and horny and I got up the nerve to go. When I arrived at 8 on the dot, the hosts and 4 other men were sitting there sipping beers or wine. They were expecting me and 2 other men and said we'd wait until 8:30 for the other two. Neither of them showed up by then. At 8:30 the hosts said the party was on. They had already placed towels on the chairs and sofas. Never shy, I was the 1st guy to begin stripping and it was exciting watching the others disrobe. I sat on a hassock and before I knew it one guy was sucking my cock, another was licking my neck and ears and another was feeding me his cock. The 2 absentees arrived around 9PM. As it turned out there was only 1 top there and 2 bottoms. The rest of us were only interested in making out and sucking cock. There was some very hot gay porn playing on the bigscreen TV. I sucked 6 of the other 8 men there that night and 7 of them sucked me at one time or the other. During breaks while I recovered from cumming, I sipped my drink and got off watching all the action in the living room. I also wandered a couple of times to the bedroom to watch the fucking and sucking going on in there. All but 1 of the guys I sucked held back and stopped me sucking them just short of orgasm. I guess they wanted to prolong their erections. The one who did cum sprayed my neck and chest with his cum. Others would suck and lick me for a few minutes and move on to another cock. Thanks to my Viagra, I was able to cum once each for the 3 guys who did want to suck me to completion. It was a great experience. The hosts said I was on their email list for subsequent parties and that a couple of the other men also hosted occasionally. It's been over a year and I have not heard from any of them again. I do hope they will contact me if they host again.

I'm a huge sports nut. I have a hot fantasy to be naked on a Sunday afternoon or Monday night with a group of 5 or more naked or panty-wearing bi men having beers, watching the games and playing around the whole time. The fantasy could only get hotter if a couple of their wives or gfs were serving the drinks and playing too !
LMAO!!!!! So that's how you keep getting so many new STDs. ;) :rolleyes: I'm not surprised you need Viagra and ED drugs in order to get hard, and that you love sports and "men" in women's clothing. ;) :rolleyes: Neither of us have ever needed any sort of ED drug such as Viagra, and we never will. ;) "Men" who wear panties and women's clothing are a total turn off to us. :rolleyes: :smilies15

cuttin2dachase
Dec 8, 2015, 3:30 PM
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU small_poker ! You're on ignore and I haven't read an original word you've written for months. I have even put on ignore most of the members who quote you regularly so that your words rarely ever reach me. Those members don't realize they are only further stoking and stroking your sociopathic megalomania by acknowledging they have read your vitriolic posts. Your mind is so narrow that it has limited your sexual experience with women and men. You are envious of the sexually adventurous who get out there and get want they want sexually. It seems that each time I or another poster posts about previous sexual experiences or fantasies it lights your short fuse and you go off. Most likely it's because you WISH you weren't such an ugly, blackhearted troll and were able to meet normal, sexually adventurous people and do many of things we do. I have never once seen you post about any sexual experience you've ever had except for passing references to having sex with your "husband". The hundreds of sick polls and pics you've posted indicate to most readers that you are a very perverted voyeur.

Maybe another poster can tell me the scientific name for an egomaniacal fetish in which the fetishist's only sexual thrill is getting a hard on and jacking off at the written mention of his name and also when he's writing hate filled words that hardly anybody but himself reads. That kind of person is almost always institutionalized in an asylum. I didn't realize a male blowup doll was issued to such head cases so that they can have sex with it and call it their husband.

pole_smoker
Dec 8, 2015, 6:08 PM
Most likely it's because you WISH you weren't such an ugly, blackhearted troll and were able to meet normal, sexually adventurous people and do many of things we do. I have never once seen you post about any sexual experience you've ever had except for passing references to having sex with your "husband". The hundreds of sick polls and pics you've posted indicate to most readers that you are a very perverted voyeur.

LMAO!!! Project a lot about yourself much? ;) :rolleyes: You can claim all you want you do not read my posts but everyone here knows you're full of shit and are a troll. ;) :rolleyes: I have had more than enough sex with women and men but it was when I was single before I was married. Group sex is not something either of us are personally into, and we do not have any major kinks. Neither my husband or I have any fetishes either; but we know some people who do and they take on the form of common kinks like smoking, or feet. You clearly do not know what an actual fetish is. It just happens that my husband and I are both pretty private especially on sites like this one where there are trolls like you who hate yourself since you're not heterosexual and lash out at people who refuse to be ashamed or closeted about it like myself and my husband. :rolleyes: Neither of us have been in a mental institution or are megalomaniacs; but I can't say the same for you. ;) :rolleyes: You do write a lot of hate filled BS, that's mainly about gay men, and people who are Muslim. :rolleyes:

I've never used or owned a blow up doll but you have owned and gone through several in your mom's spare bedroom including one that looks like a sheep. ;) :rolleyes:

pepperjack
Dec 8, 2015, 7:12 PM
If anybody here is all about the psychological ploy of " projection , " it's you, trench mouth ! And no, everybody here knows how full of shit you are.

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 7:17 PM
Maybe another poster can tell me the scientific name for an egomaniacal fetish in which the fetishist's only sexual thrill is getting a hard on and jacking off at the written mention of his name and also when he's writing hate filled words that hardly anybody but himself reads.

Narcissistic psychosis, maybe?

mrcumsalot
Dec 8, 2015, 8:03 PM
I've been involved in a lot of suck circles. Everytime it seems like the first time. The excitement of being naked and on my knees in front of a group of men always makes me feel a little shy and breathless. I love being hebjc of the dsre of so any at on time.

pole_smoker
Dec 8, 2015, 9:31 PM
If anybody here is all about the psychological ploy of " projection , " it's you, trench mouth ! And no, everybody here knows how full of shit you are.

I don't project anything...as a matter of fact very few people here including you and my trolls actually know much about me and how I really am. ;) :rolleyes:

But for the ones that do actually know me-they know who they are, I'm a very kind person, considerate, and a nice guy...despite what trolls like you and void who stalk me will claim with your lies. ;) :rolleyes:

You've proven over and over again on here that you are nothing more than a troll. You have zero credibility with anyone on here. No one takes you seriously. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 8, 2015, 9:34 PM

See, now you're just describing yourself, and yet again projecting your own issues onto total strangers. I personally have never had any issues with mental health such as being narcissistic, or having psychosis...but you certainly have. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

Since you're slow, just like pepperjack...You've proven over and over again on here that you are nothing more than a troll. You have zero credibility with anyone on here. No one takes you seriously. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

pepperjack
Dec 8, 2015, 9:45 PM

Hmmm; he's too full of self-loathing to be narcissistic. On second thought, you might be onto something, Void. He's narcissistic because he IS self-loathing ! :smilies15

pole_smoker
Dec 8, 2015, 11:07 PM
Hmmm; he's too full of self-loathing to be narcissistic. On second thought, you might be onto something, Void. He's narcissistic because he IS self-loathing ! :smilies15

LMAO!!! :rolleyes: ;) Neither of you have any sort of qualifications or actual degrees, and while I do not have any sort of mental illnesses you're the last people who should be doing an armchair diagnosis of a total stranger online. :rolleyes: I do not have any self-loathing both in general about who I am and about being bisexual...but a lot of the people like you and void who do troll me are full of self loathing as you're all deeply closeted about being bisexual, and do not like yourselves as people. ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 11:15 PM
See, now you're just describing yourself, and yet again projecting your own issues onto total strangers. I personally have never had any issues with mental health such as being narcissistic, or having psychosis...but you certainly have.

Odd then you continually need to reaffirm how superior, you think yourself being. If what I stated was not the case, you would not have need to bother replying. You replied ergo proving what was stated, and proving you're a bald faced liar.

Enjoy ranting to yourself, alone.

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 11:22 PM
Neither of you have any sort of qualifications or actual degrees.

Are you absolutely sure about that? As much as you claim we have no knowledge of you, you very surely, lack knowledge of us.
How can you be sure? The answer is you cannot be sure. As I said, enjoy ranting to yourself.

void()
Dec 8, 2015, 11:28 PM

The way up is the way down as well, and conversely the way down goes up.
All in, all the same, to me he no longer exists. He is not even empty letters
on a screen. If an attorney desires making a living, well, they may enjoy the
hay to be made in the log files. Not my concern any longer.

pole_smoker
Dec 8, 2015, 11:29 PM
Enjoy ranting to yourself, alone.

LMAO!!! :rolleyes: Try taking your own advice as you post silly rants and mental masturbatory posts that nobody here cares about since you are a troll that's mentally ill. ;) :rolleyes:

jbell40262
Dec 9, 2015, 2:12 AM
I want to experience this soooooo bad, I want my throat fucked ruthlessly and forced to eat cum

notsostr8
Dec 10, 2015, 12:32 AM
Fantasy, yes: Reality, unlikely... I also gotta think too much semen in the belly would be nauseating.

Oztrich
Dec 10, 2015, 2:23 PM
The max I have had was three in one session. I loved it, but it would be very risky these days.

The Galion
Dec 11, 2015, 9:23 PM
Back on topic......I'd love to be involved in an all guy blow bang. As the mouth. Just saying.

man4girlgirl4man
Dec 13, 2015, 12:56 AM
Closest I've ever been to this was in a peep show booth with two young cute and well hung black guys. Me on my knees with a big black dick in each hand, sucking one the other and both at once for about 10 minutes. I insisted on condoms for safety purposes and I made one guy cum. I really want to do it again but next time it will be somewhere else less sleazy with more room and as much time as we all want. Two huge black dicks - 10 inches preferably - and me as their big black dick loving white slut bitch.

biNshy
Dec 13, 2015, 2:22 PM
wow, that story got me alittle hard, I have never done it but hope to one day. I have only been with 1 guy but id love 2 3 haha

Oztrich
Dec 14, 2015, 11:11 AM
Yes. But not a cum dump. Four older men sharing each other, and taking turns on each other. The guy who organized it Is two years older than me. Four naked guys in one room, all with the same idea was really good. One of the men there was a guy I have seen a few times. We saw each other a few days ago, and spent a half day in bed. It was really great. The foursome was really good, and I'd love to do it again.

a2smith09
Dec 14, 2015, 5:15 PM
Group sucks and daisy chains have been some of my favorites. I love cock, I love balls, erect cocks and big full hanging balls really turn me on. One night while my buds and I were backyard camping at one of their houses we were reading porn and circle jerking. Well my best friend and I had started trading blowjobs with each other earlier that year. Now I'm a sex fiend and a total slut. Seeing all those hard cocks in the hands of my randy friends really turned me on. Next thing you know I was blowing my best friend in front of everyone. Everyone else wanted to know what that felt like I so blew each one of them one after the other. Everyone wanted more than one go too since every one of them blew real quick on their first blowjobs lol. I was real popular for spend the nights and back yard camping from then on.

jakeboy
Jan 10, 2016, 5:45 AM
Not yet but later this month jan 2016 I have a friend bringing another. Can't wait.

Avid_Cummer
Jan 10, 2016, 8:32 AM
When I was in my early 40's, I was involved with 10 guys my age or older! But at that time, I just started getting into cock sucking so I didn't swallow, I just had the loads shot on my face and chest! I looked like a glazed donut when they were done! To my surprise, a few guys started to lick the cum off of me, man I was so aroused watching their tongue's in action! Oh how I'd love to be part of another group scene I encountered!!!

apantysnatcher
Jan 12, 2016, 10:17 AM
I have never enjoyed that kind of party. I do enjoy going to the local glory hole for my fun. Most times you only have a strangers cock in the hole to enjoy. Sometimes be some at the theater area all with their cocks out wanting attention. That's the fun starts. I have enjoyed 3 an 4 and6 guys in one lunch hour. The most I have taken was 8. Once I get started I just do not want to stop. No not for everyone I know. For me I love it. I have been told I am better than any whore or wife.

Oztrich
Jan 12, 2016, 10:48 AM
Most at once was three. Yesterday with two men very well known to me. Both married and both into very careful sex. This morning the same two. Seven am until about twenty minutes ago. My guy is in the shower right now. Guy #2 left about 30 minutes ago. The three in a row was strange. I really like one-on-one or one-on-two/two-on-one. They arrived before my wife left for work, so everything is in the open now.

dirtycocklover
Jun 4, 2016, 6:08 PM
I was at a cruising spot one night and on my knees sucking this old man's cock when a gang of truckers caught me and said I think he likes cock isn't that right. I said I err sometimes I can't suck all of you off. Well there is other holes we can use. At the time I had never been fucked and said no I didn't want too I only suck cock I don't want you to fuck me I will hurt. They laughed and said oh don't worry you will get used to it and you will soon be begging for more. I tried to resist but they soon had me naked and on my knees in front of them. One of them took his cock out and rubbed it across my lips saying I bet you want to suck my big cock don't you boy?. I couldn't deny I wanted to my cock was so hard and he noticed and said look at his little thing it's all stiff I think he wants to suck my big cock. I was so turned on I felt like a dirty little slut and I looked up at him and said oh god please let me suck your lovely big cock. This act of submission was met with some laughter and sniggers and comments of cocksucker, faggot etc but I didn't care in fact it was turning me on more. He shoved his big cock in my mouth and said that's it suck that big cock and let's see how he likes being fucked like a girl. I was shaking with fear at the thought of having my arse fucked for the first time. He sat on a bench and pushed my head back on to his cock and I carried on sucking it then felt a pair of hands on my hips then a cock at the entrance of my virgin hole. They were laughing and telling me your about to find out what it's like to be a woman. Then I felt a sharp pain and burning sensation as the man behind me started to push his cock in. I said no please don't it is hurting me your too big. The man I was sucking laughed and said wait until I fuck you. Oh god the thought of that huge thing made me tremble and start to regret coming there tonight. Then I felt him push more of his cock in and it hurt so much I screamed out loud no please it hurts please stop. Oh don't worry it won't hurt for long just relax. I tried but it hurt and I started crying begging him to stop but he just carried on fucking me while my mouth was pushed back onto sucking cock stifling my sobs I had to accept my fate and hope that they wouldn't all want to fuck me. Then he said yes that's it good boy you are starting to like it aren't you? I didn't want to admit it but he was right the pain had subsided and started to be replaced with pleasure that made me start to push back wanting him to push his cock in deeper. They noticed and said look at the little faggot he likes getting fucked like a girl isn't that right boy? The feeling of being humiliated by a group of men in public was turning me on too much I couldn't believe I said oh god yes I love being fucked like a slut fuck me harder. So he did that night I got fucked by 5 cocks and sucked a dozen more. After that night I was there nearly every night but never saw them again.

Waccamaw
Jun 4, 2016, 6:57 PM
I used to meet weekly with a group of 6-10 guys, my fave was being spit roasted, a nice bare cock in my ass and alternating ones to suck.. very satisfying for me.,,

DMercator
Jun 4, 2016, 8:21 PM
My experiences with other guys have either been one-on-one or with my wife. I've always wanted thought it would be pretty hot to have an experienced couple take me to their bed and show me the ropes. Likewise, 3 or 4 friends watching porn and playing together sounds pretty awesome as well. I don't know that I'd want to play the role of the guy in the middle serving everyone, but if everyone was playing I'd happily take my turn on my knees.

julyguybill
Jun 4, 2016, 8:31 PM
this is a fantasy of mine at least 8 men at one time

easilyused
Jun 5, 2016, 12:26 AM
I have fantasized many times about being gang raped and forced to suck off several cocks while they take turns fucking me up my ass. I would like to have a few women make me up with make up sexy slutty outfits and then break me in with their strapons. Then tie me up and leave me to recover from their intense breaking me in a preparing me for what they have in store for me next which is they return with several men boyfriends or just men they found at a bar with the promise of them getting to gang rape a virgin ass cocksucker. it would be best if they were drunk and it was poor lit but when they return they untie me and start ordering me to service and give myself to these men they order me around like some kind of slutty whore whose never done this be fore and before long they are telling the men what and how to do things to me all the while. egging them on to be rougher and fuck me harder and slap spank and pull on my hair. I am completely consumed and used up like a nasty whore who deserved what I got. After the men leave the women laugh and taunt me about all the cum dripping from my mouth ass and any where else the men left their hot sticky loads on me. the ladies then strip me naked wash off the makeup and give me a soothing bath. As I get out of the bath all clean and exhausted they notice my cock is still rock hard so they take turns sucking my cock and riding my big hard dick until they bring me to a shuttering climax. It is everything I could possibly want out of a night out with the girls. after a good week to recover I call them and beg them to set it up again ... so they do with a few more guy and new cocks to sucked and even a few more of their girlfriends just for the fun of it only this time they capture it all on several HD cams and we sit around and critique my skills and then show it at a stag party right before I arrive to make a believer out of them all
That would be ssoo awesome to have that fantasy of mine as well, just as you depict it, to happen to me!

dirtycocklover
Jun 5, 2016, 6:12 PM
God I would love that to happen to me I would tell them to film me and let them. Keep the video and ask them to post it online the thrill of knowing that other people will watch me being used like a slut and the danger that someone I know will see it turns me on.

apantysnatcher
Jun 6, 2016, 1:02 PM
Time to time I will go the local glory hole for a hot lunch. Usually I will enjoy 1 2 maybe 3. I will enjoy each as they cum for me. Rewarding me for doing good job on their horny cocks. The most I ever did was 6 in one lunch period. Happy full and pleased with all the cock I had just finished off. Always go to the glory hole expecting to enjoy multiple loads of cum.

roydo
Jun 7, 2016, 10:47 PM
One of my fantasies Sucking a group of 4 or 5 men till my mouth and throat are covered and filled with their delicious hot cum. Then swallowing every drop. Find it hard to find even one guy here in eastern ontario. I wouldnt even need to be sucked off myself. I just love sucking cocks and swallowing cum :bigrin:

mr.beaver
Jun 8, 2016, 12:16 AM
Hell I know I would cum several times just from sucking them cocks

rce107
Jun 11, 2016, 1:26 AM
That is my #1 fantasy to be surrounded by 10-20 men, all with huge, uncut cocks, on my knees licking, sucking and stroking them until they each explode in my face or in my mouth!

Avid_Cummer
Jun 11, 2016, 7:06 AM
That is my #1 fantasy to be surrounded by 10-20 men, all with huge, uncut cocks, on my knees licking, sucking and stroking them until they each explode in my face or in my mouth!

I'd :love: to be one of those men :devil:

Avid_Cummer
Jun 11, 2016, 7:07 AM
One of my fantasies Sucking a group of 4 or 5 men till my mouth and throat are covered and filled with their delicious hot cum. Then swallowing every drop. Find it hard to find even one guy here in eastern ontario. I wouldnt even need to be sucked off myself. I just love sucking cocks and swallowing cum :bigrin:

Hmmmm, nice :tongue: :thumbu:

sysper
Jun 11, 2016, 1:01 PM
#1 fantasy for me too depending on my mood but my mouth wouldn't be the only hole used

friskyous
Jun 12, 2016, 7:35 AM
Heck yeah! the more the merrier! I love the group scene and in a perfect world i would be the guy getting the train pulled on him.
In reality.. I think 3 or 4 guys would be ideal for me. I like sucking cock but am not all that into tasting cum but I would want them all to have my ass... cum on me and move over for the next. I'd love to be Sucking a cock while getting fucked.

hung4you
Jun 12, 2016, 7:59 AM
One of my fantasies is to be used by a group of hung guys spewing cum wherever they want to shoot.

secretasianman
Jun 22, 2016, 12:42 AM
I prefer one-on-one, I just like having the full attention on doing one thing. However, the time I did have an all-guy orgy, it started with one guy sucking my cock. Then I started sucking on someone else's cock, and then he put on a rubber and started fucking my ass while the first guy was still sucking my cock. So, while that was going on, I started sucking cock after cock. I didn't let them cum in my mouth, but two guys came on my face and my chest. The cum dripped down to my cock, and I kept sucking another guy's cock until the guy fucking my ass came on my ass. The last guy came on my face again, but went mostly in my hair (I have shoulder-length hair). I wiped the cum off of me, exchanged a few numbers, and drove home. There was cum slathered in my hair like gel, and I smelled heavily of cum. I was still so horny when I got home, I went straight to bed, masturbated, and fell asleep. I didn't take a shower until the next morning. I didn't particularly enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but the thought of doing it again still gets me hard.

Electricblue
Jun 22, 2016, 3:28 AM
I'm male this is a huge fantasy of mine as being submissive gets me really hot, I want there loads all over me though the more the merrier! I got a three way once which was killer!

OlderBC1
Jun 22, 2016, 3:31 AM
One time as a teen, with two buddies both named Dave, one of them asked if we wanted to do something different (than sex with girls). When I said it sounded good to me, he started unbuckling his belt & unzipping his jeans. I did likewise, asking the other Dave if he wanted to. I said I'd even suck his cock first. But he didn't want to, saying you guys have such big dicks & mine's kinda small. He only had 4-5 inches. I have 6 1/4, where the other Dave had a thick 7"! Too bad, I really wanted to suck off his fat 7" dick! And to think the smaller-dicked Dave was the initiator in the old pup tent those summer nights? He had a nice tanned butt too. I figured we'd jack & suck each other before maybe trying some anal...but it just didn't happen. I'd still like to try it with two close friends, though. Sharing each other equally would be great!

Rvdude05
Mar 4, 2022, 1:43 PM
Oh yes, 4 guys on a camping trip with Dads RV. First night, everyone got naked, and I drew the low card (the sucker). They lined up and I sucked and swallowed them all. My best friend, went down on my cock and I came in minutes. We spent one wild weekend, sucking, fucking and jerking. It was fun, it was wild, and we planned 3 more trips that summer. Today, I'm still sucking my best friends cock. We're both married now, but still love cock!

Cum1st
Mar 4, 2022, 6:16 PM
Back when glory holes were safer I'd get my fill before cumming.

The idea of romping in a room full of willing men would be an experience above and beyond what's on my bucket list.

julyguybill
Mar 6, 2022, 1:07 AM
Wow one of my desires to go someplaⁿce and suck cock after cock I have sucked 5 in a day a number of times . I want to go suck at least ten with all cuuming and see how i feel. Really would be nice to have 20 cocks in my mouth in a day not necessary for them all to.cum.but would be awesome

Veryoralniceguy
Mar 6, 2022, 6:21 AM
I used to leave early for my morning commute in order to stop off at my favorite rest stop. I’d always find four or five guys that wanted a blowjob, many became regulars.it was usually still dark, but warm outside, so I’d sit on my front hummer and suck them off. Wasn’t unusual to have guy watching me waiting for their turn in my mouth. It turned me on to see them stroking their cocks while they waited. Sometimes a guy would get so excited, he’d blow his load and leave. One morning it was beginning to get light when I looked over and w a woman sitting in her car, she had been watching me suck all the guy I’d sucked off. She had her window down, So she had also been listening. I said hi to her and she said it was a shame I only liked to suck guys off. I so I was bisexual and also liked pussy. She opened her car door and turned sideways in her seat and asked if I liked what I saw, she had her pantie and jogging shorts off, I was looking straight at her wet pussy, she had been fingering herself while she arched me suck all those guys. I got down and started to lick up her wetness and focused on her clit, it wasn’t long before she came, when she came, she squirted on my face, what a turn on. It was getting pretty light my now, but we were parked way down at the end of the parking area. She said to get in her car and as I did, she said to slide my pants down. I did and my thick cock was rock hard and leaking precum. She leaned over and gave me the best blowjob I’d ever had. I was so turned on from sucking so many cocks and eating her pussy, I was ready to go again, but she said she wanted to watch me jackoff, so I did. Then, as I was about to cum, she leaned over again and I shot my load in her mouth. She said she had to leave for work and I said I was going to be late for work. We agreed to meet the next morning. We met several times after that and then she told me her husband was also bisexual, but he was scared to meet other men. She said she wanted to make him happy and wanted to watch, would I be interested in coming over sometime. I said sure. We agreed to meet at their house on Saturday. It turned out that she was also a bisexual and she had her girlfriend meet with us, the four of us had one hell of a good time. Best experience of my life.

Blondeblowjob7
Mar 7, 2022, 1:54 PM
I have had a number of threesome where I was a cocksucker to two or more feeders at one time. I absolutely loved it! As a male cocksucker it was true ecstasy for me to have multiple erect cocks slapping my face like a slut, fucking my mouth, and having my face completely drenched with sperm. It was honestly some of the most memorable and beautiful sexual experiences I’ve ever had as a cocksucker. It makes me horny as hell just thinking about truly worshipping cocks and cum like that! Giving blowjobs to a group of men is so much fun for a natural born cocksucker like me.

MAcpl69
Mar 7, 2022, 9:07 PM
Bring it on! I would love to suck as many cocks as I could get. Cum all over me and in both my holes!

Waylon
Mar 9, 2022, 9:38 AM
In another thread I recalled how when I was driving back east from the midwest and stopped in a motel for the night. Affter getting my room on the ground floor I grabbed the ice bucket to fill up. Ir was hot summer evening and I had my shirt off, low cut jeans and as I passed by one room I noticed the curtain was open and 4 college age guys were lolling about shirtless and drinking beers. On my way back from the ice maching I stopped at the window and one of them got up came to the door and invvited me in for a beer. After a couple of beers and conversation one guy said lets watch some portn, any requests. I chimed in for male to male and they all grinned and said thats what they were into The curtains were closed and the movie began and showed two guys sucking eatch other and cocks popped out of the jeans and I was on the couch sitting between 2 guys. I leaned over to my left side and started sucking him as the guy on my right started playing with my cock The guy I was sucking came in about 2 minutes and I started sucking the guy on my right. By this time the othere 2 guys were saying Hey, we got a cocksucker now and when the second guy came in my moouth, I gulped it down and called out who's next.. Well, they both jumped up and stood on either side of me as I took turns blowing one and the other until they both came in my open mouth I thanked them for the beers and went back to my room, very satisfied.

Happy Tongue
Mar 9, 2022, 2:45 PM
VeryOral, you're my new hero! That's a wonderful fantasy cum true! I've done 3ways several times and genders combos but never a bi 4 way for some reason! Yours sounds like the very best for sure!

RisingBi
Mar 14, 2022, 12:46 AM
In another thread I recalled how when I was driving back east from the midwest and stopped in a motel for the night. Affter getting my room on the ground floor I grabbed the ice bucket to fill up. Ir was hot summer evening and I had my shirt off, low cut jeans and as I passed by one room I noticed the curtain was open and 4 college age guys were lolling about shirtless and drinking beers. On my way back from the ice maching I stopped at the window and one of them got up came to the door and invvited me in for a beer. After a couple of beers and conversation one guy said lets watch some portn, any requests. I chimed in for male to male and they all grinned and said thats what they were into The curtains were closed and the movie began and showed two guys sucking eatch other and cocks popped out of the jeans and I was on the couch sitting between 2 guys. I leaned over to my left side and started sucking him as the guy on my right started playing with my cock The guy I was sucking came in about 2 minutes and I started sucking the guy on my right. By this time the othere 2 guys were saying Hey, we got a cocksucker now and when the second guy came in my moouth, I gulped it down and called out who's next.. Well, they both jumped up and stood on either side of me as I took turns blowing one and the other until they both came in my open mouth I thanked them for the beers and went back to my room, very satisfied.
@Waylon, that sounds incredibly awesome! Good for you! Sounds like an incredible night, and you are really one lucky bastard. I love that kind of intimate setting and spontaneous hook up with strangers in ordinary life. It's never happened for me, not even one on one. All the sex I've had with guys have been in gay sex venues or through gay hook up sites. Man, would I ever love to be in a hotel and meet up a guy and end up having sex, though I did once go home with a guy I met at the gym; but he ended up not wanting us to remove our underwear, because he had a boyfriend. We just did a little bit of cuddling.

I've only done multiple cocks in different sex venues like bathhouses, video arcade glory holes, gay orgies, etc. There were countless nights where I have sucked multiple cocks, sometimes all at once in a group scene, like in a sauna or at the orgy I used to attend, sucking one guy, switching to another cock, then to another cock, back to the first. Sometimes it would just be one on one going from sauna to sauna in a bathhouse, or through glory holes, or in a private room in a bathhouse or a booth in a sex club. But it wouldn't always be to completion, with a guy cumming in my mouth, or me cumming in his, because guys like to pace themselves to last for many hours to maximize the pleasure.

B87cabj
Mar 14, 2022, 2:48 AM
Yes, I have sucked off a group of men. Several times! There are these parties I go to every other week. They are hotel parties with a bunch of dudes. Show up and just get on my knees and start sucking as many cocks as I can. Sometimes guys come up and put their dicks in my mouth and start face fucking me. Sometimes I just go up to them and wrap my lips around their dicks. I fucking love it. Not gonna lie. It is something that I fucking love.

MAcpl69
Mar 15, 2022, 11:03 AM
Yes, I have sucked off a group of men. Several times! There are these parties I go to every other week. They are hotel parties with a bunch of dudes. Show up and just get on my knees and start sucking as many cocks as I can. Sometimes guys come up and put their dicks in my mouth and start face fucking me. Sometimes I just go up to them and wrap my lips around their dicks. I fucking love it. Not gonna lie. It is something that I fucking love.
Wow need to find one of those party's around me, north shore of Boston if anybody knows of one.

jjourneyman
Mar 15, 2022, 11:26 AM
I did once, by accident. I had posted an ad to suck cock. One guy responded he needed a bj. I accepted and he said he'd be over in a few? Another guy responded and we scheduled a meet up time. It just happened that the first guy showed up at the same time of my scheduled. I interrupted my first to answer the door. When I told him it wasn't a good time, he said it was ok, but he wanted to watch. ??? That afternoon, I had two great cocks in my mouth. It was the first mmm I'd ever had. Until then, I'd never had a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time. Had to wash the sheets twice after that one. LOL

bbclover
Apr 21, 2022, 2:25 PM
I once answered a Craig's list ad, and while I was talking to a black guy before our meeting, he asked if I would be into having a couple of his friends join in with us. I was a little nervous about that, but told him we could talk about it later (my dick was hard as a rock while we talked about it). Later that night when we met, I sucked him off and he loved it. He said he had 3 or 4 friends back at his house and wondered if I wanted to continue sucking more black cock. Against my better judgement, I agreed and we went to his house where I sucked all of their cocks. It was awesome!

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 2:43 PM
I once answered a Craig's list ad, and while I was talking to a black guy before our meeting, he asked if I would be into having a couple of his friends join in with us. I was a little nervous about that, but told him we could talk about it later (my dick was hard as a rock while we talked about it). Later that night when we met, I sucked him off and he loved it. He said he had 3 or 4 friends back at his house and wondered if I wanted to continue sucking more black cock. Against my better judgement, I agreed and we went to his house where I sucked all of their cocks. It was awesome!

I think the fear of getting jumped, robbed or beaten is one of the reasons more guys don't do the group thing. I know it was always one of my fears of having one person over, much less multiple guys. I will say though, that, after having had two cocks at the same time, I'd do it again! It makes me hard just thinking about it.

julyguybill
Apr 21, 2022, 7:51 PM
My goal also is to suck at least 10 men in a group would be fantastic but in a day fine too I love cocks

B87cabj
Apr 21, 2022, 10:24 PM
I went to a hotel party. Walked in and saw naked guys standing around. Some had hard dicks, some soft. I just dropped to my knees and sucked as many cocks as I could. It was amazing. I?ve been to those parties several times and each time it gets better and better.

BoiPussy
Apr 22, 2022, 8:14 AM
This is one of my main interests but remains a fantasy unfortunately. I would throw in this twist: to ensure my enthusiasm and my eagerness to please, I would have my balls banded with an elastrator and it would not be cut off until I completely satisfied every cock that was presented to my lips. I think it would certainly make me suck very energetically at the risk of losing my orbs forever.

jjourneyman
Apr 22, 2022, 10:41 AM
This is one of my main interests but remains a fantasy unfortunately. I would throw in this twist: to ensure my enthusiasm and my eagerness to please, I would have my balls banded with an elastrator and it would not be cut off until I completely satisfied every cock that was presented to my lips. I think it would certainly make me suck very energetically at the risk of losing my orbs forever.

An elastrator? I had to look that up. Yes, that would certainly motivate me too! I enjoy wearing cock rings - especially ones that have a ball separator feature - but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try an elastrator. With my luck, there would be more guys than I could service before it got removed and circulation was restored.

Rick469
Apr 23, 2022, 2:39 AM
Bi and I've thought about a group of guys, just chilling and enjoying eachothers cocks. 2 guys making out and really going at it, then 2 more enjoying the first 2 then everyone's just touching, sucking

Jozyxt
Apr 23, 2022, 9:10 PM
If I were not married, I am sure I would be seeking something like this. I evening of suckswapping where I could taste a number of different cocks sounds like a lot of fun.

DLazguy
May 2, 2022, 3:07 AM
I would like to suck the cocks of 5-10 guys with long, thick, cut cocks.

willingcumdump
May 2, 2022, 12:09 PM
Such a hot read. I want this so bad. To be the cock slut in the room. Naked guys standing around me watching. I would love to be in the middle of a group suck. Anyone near Charlotte ever plan anything like this hit me up.

Veryoralniceguy
May 3, 2022, 6:21 AM
I?ve sucked eight cocks in a row. It was in the early morning at my favorite rest stop on the way to work. I had a regular group of guys that knew I was always waiting for guys to suck. I always parked down at the end of the lot where the lighting was fairly dim. I?d sit on a short concrete wall and suck all the guys. I?d get a group waiting for their turn, some had their cocks out nd were jacking off while they waited. I made a friend when one of the guys waiting decided to suck one of the guys waiting for a turn in my mouth. There was a lot of guys waiting, even had a couple of truckers waiting. Turned out the friend was married and his wife liked to watch him sucking other guys. She had the sweetest and wettest pussy, I loved eating her pussy while her husband watched and sucked me off. She was was sexual animal, she loved to fuck my face, rubbing her pussy back and forth against my face. We started to arrange group sucking sessions at their home. She would watch us both as we sucked large group of guys. Sometimes she would suck us off when we were done with a group of guys. That lasted for about a year and I loved it. They had to move because of a new job. So I went back to sucking at my favorite rest stop.

jimkimball
May 3, 2022, 2:03 PM
I've sucked off two guys at once and then I have sucked 6 to 12 guys in a days time one after another I always swallow they ranged from 5" -9" .the 5" shot a huge load but I swallowed it all

waitingtomeetyou
May 3, 2022, 3:44 PM
I would like to be with at least 5 guys. Maybe not sucking all of them but that would probably be included. But I would like to take turns with them 1 at a time and they do whatever they wanted to do to me or me to them. No limits except pain. I am not into that. They all watch until they all finish. All I ask is that they watch me jerk off after they are all done. It excites me to think about what they would actually want me to do. How kinky would they be.

waitingtomeetyou
May 3, 2022, 3:51 PM
My fantasy isn't completely about sucking cock but would probably include it. I would like to be with a group of men (at least 5) and they would take turns telling me what they want to do to me or me to them until they cum. Anything they want. I am not into pain so that is where I would draw the line. Better turn on for them to decide and I have to do it. They all watch until they are done.

bnicks122016
May 9, 2022, 9:26 PM
The most I’ve had was 4 other men at the same time. I was in my early 20s and my lover was older, in his. 40s. He had friends come over. Obviously, at that age you are hard when the wind blows. I blew all of them and 2 of them fucked me. I came both times I was fucked and it was so erotic with all those cocks, ring the center of attention

Skuttfarkuss
May 15, 2022, 2:02 PM
I would love to suck more than one cock but with men I have come to know and trust. That would be hot and lustful to be naked with a group of trusted men and suck multiple cocks and take multiple mouthfuls of cum.

Agoofball
May 16, 2022, 12:33 AM
I absolutely agree with you! That would be so damn hot and sexy!!

I would love to suck more than one cock but with men I have come to know and trust. That would be hot and lustful to be naked with a group of trusted men and suck multiple cocks and take multiple mouthfuls of cum.

bbclover
May 16, 2022, 2:37 AM
I answered an ad on Craig's List when it was still a good place to hook up for sex. It was from a black guy looking to get sucked off with no strings attached. We talked on the phone and set up a time and place, which was in a park where he often played basketball. When I arrived, he was standing next to the rest rooms, but I told him I didn't feel safe during it there and offered to do it in my car. He quickly agreed and we parked in a secluded area near the basketball courts. I must have impressed him, because he he finished, he asked me if I would like to suck any more cock tonight. I told he as long as they were black, I was game! I got a little nervous waiting in my car, especially when I saw 3 black males walking towards me, and pointing at me. They asked me if I was the guy who loved sucking black cock, which I nodded and motioned for one of them to get in my car. They each took turns in my car and I sucked all of them off, one right after another. They were all in their mid 20's and either it was just their age or they hadn't cum in a while because each one shot a huge load in my mouth after only about 5 minutes of sucking each of their cocks. After they left, I sat there and jacked off because I was so turned on with what had just happened, I could wait to go home and do it. It was really hot, because I could still taste their cum in my mouth and the strong smell of sex filled my car, making cumming for me an awesome experience.

Rvdude05
Jun 4, 2022, 7:02 PM
I've done 5 in a row, inside an ABS booth.

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2022, 12:59 AM
Always up for group sex with 3 to 4 others. Have really enjoyed it.

Grant

seniorsucker
Jun 8, 2022, 3:58 AM
I've sucked two guys on two occasions. I'd like to suck at least 10 if I could. I'd also like to get fucked while I suck guys off too.

phalluster
Jul 15, 2022, 12:28 PM
I want to suck a bunch of guys rather than just one because it seems much more clear why everyone is there. Being with one guy seems more prone to confusion about what we each want. But this is just an idea that I have never experienced.

oldoralman
Jul 15, 2022, 3:59 PM
I've never been lucky enough to have more than one to enjoy. I would so much love to enjoy 2 cocks at a time, especially if one was black.

Jozyxt
Jul 16, 2022, 6:30 AM
I have set up a threesome for next week with my FWB and a traveling salesman from silverdaddies. TS like to have guys sit on his face and has never eaten two asses at the same time. I am looking forward to having two cocks at the same time and if I am lucky, to catch a load from both. Maybe my own to if one of the guys will snowball me. But cum is always in short supply so I'll try not to hog it.

travelmanNW
Jul 16, 2022, 2:07 PM
Always wanted to suck a group at one time. Couple years ago at gloryhole in Montana was lucky enough to suck 4 guys off in a row. One would leave another entered word spread. Lots of cum

Waylon
Jul 19, 2022, 10:54 AM
I was traveling on business a few years ago and stayed in hotel in the funky part of town. I got out of my suit and tie, put on low cut jeans and a tight muscle shirt, let my hair down past my shoulders and cruised the hotel bar. Right off I noticed a table with 3 black men who were having a good time and looked very handsome. It was just me and them in the bar and one of them asked me if I wanted to join them at the table and I was glad for the opportunity so see if this was going to lead to anything. After some chit chat, one of them said they were going to go up to their room, a suite they shared and watch some porn and invited me along. When we got to their suite each guy stripped down to his g string and put on a bisexual interracial movie. One of them told me to get naked and I was on my knees in a heartbeat, watching a scene where a white guy is sucking a big black cock. Soon I had one of them in my mouth and was sucking his dick furioulsly as the other two guys watched and said to each other, I knew this white boy was a cocksucking slut. The first guy finished by cumming in my hair and face and the next guy laid down on his back as I leaned over to start blowing him. The other guy started getting his cock sucked by the first guy and I begged my guy to cum in my mouth whiich he did and I swallowd like a good boy. The last guy pullled his dick out of his friends mouth and I was on it taking him deep down my throat as he came in torrents. As they were spent, they told me to jerk off and eat my own cum so I did. It was a fun night

newtococksucking
Jul 28, 2022, 12:03 AM
I would love to be gangbanged by 10+ guys. Sucking and deepthroating cock after cock, while my ass in being pounded!! that is my ultimate fantasy!

kneelsoften
Jul 28, 2022, 1:54 PM
This is a true story, and the most erotic night of my life:

I moved to the city only two weeks ago, and had sent all my time immersed in my new job. I was now feeling familiar sexual urges tugging at my conscience, and decided that I would be out on the prowl this Saturday night. For me that meant looking for cock to suck.

I went to a bathhouse in the 20?s just below midtown. It may have been the Chelsea Baths, the name isn?t important anymore, but the night would turn out to be one I will never forget. It would be a night in heaven for this cocksucker.

I checked in and got a locker about 9:00PM, a bit early for this crowd, but I intended to make the most of the evening. Naked, with only a pair of flip-flops and a towel, I took myself on a tour of the facilities. Some ten minutes later I walked into a large room that was filled with three foot cubes covered in grey carpet and illuminated by pinpoint spot lights. In the center of the room was a large man leaning back against one of the cubes, visible only from the waist down. His thighs were powerful and and a pair of bull balls and a formidable, even while soft, cock hung from the center. It was so beautiful it made my knees weak.

I took the towel from my waist and started to fold it into a kneepads as I slowly walked toward him. I couldn?t see the upper part of his body at all, but it hardly mattered since I couldn?t take my eyes off his cock. I put my makeshift kneeling pad in front of him and got into position. I looked up for permission to start, but all I could see was the overhead spotlight. I felt a big hand gently rest on my shoulder, which was all I needed.

I nuzzled the bottom of his nut sack and began giving it a good tongue bath. I could feel the texture of his scrotum change as I proceeded to adore his big full balls. My head was spinning now and my mouth craved to be in contact with his cock. I wanted to show my submission and adoration though, so I continues to lick and kiss his shaft all over. I became vaguely aware of other men gathering around, but by now I was lost in my surrender to his cock.

I paused briefly to look at his cock in its full glory. It was hard now and absolutely magnificent in the spotlight. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and surrendered to my natural cock serving instincts. It filled me with excitement and surrennder as I felt my lips, mouth and throat melt around its hardness. Feeling it grow even harder and twitch with pleasure rewarded me with the pleasure that sends every cocksucker to heaven. I didn?t stop until it was all the way down my throat, my nose flattened amidst his light brown pubis hair, and his balls against my chin. The joy of being able to accommodate the full length of it way satisfying and in no time I was bobbing my head up and down on it, savoring every detail as it passed through my lips and down my hungry throat. As this went on I could hear the exclamations and groans of the audience as the men watching closed in around me. I felt proud to be serving this beautiful cock.

As I was being cheered on I could feel and taste his pre-cum oozing into my already wet mouth and my excitement grew to the point where I thought I might cum myself. The head of his cock grew even harder and stretched the back of my throat as I briefly held it there between strokes. I could tell he was getting close and I wanted his load more than anything.

Just then he held my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. Panic came over me. I wanted his cock back in my mouth, but he turned my head to my right and there was another nice hard cock pointing right at my mouth. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of it only to feel it immediately ejaculate into my mouth filling it with cum. I didn?t even have the opportunity to gulp it down before the big man grabbed my head and pushed the huge wad of the other man?s cum right down my throat with his cock. I was so grateful and excited I actually came myself from the sensation of it.

I was immediately back to working on his cock with a new level of dedication. The other man?s thick load was the perfect throat lube and despite the enormous size of his shaft deepthroating him seemed more effortless and natural than ever. But as soon as I lost myself in sucking he pulled out of my mouth again, this time turning my head to my left so that my mouth now met another hard cock. I got to bob my head a few times on this one before it shot into my mouth. I turned back towards the big man and displayed my prize for all to see. The big man in front of me promptly grabbed my head in both hands and started to give my mouth a good fucking, pushing another load of cum down my throat.

The crowd was clearly in approval of my treatment and as my mouth was being appropriately used I could feel other cocks being rubbed over my ears , cheeks , and shoulders. Someone couldn?t wait for my mouth to be available and just shot his load all over the side of my face. The big man hardly missed a stroke and wiped up the cum from the side of my face and just shoved it back into my mouth. Others were more restrained and waited for me to offer my mouth as directed. I normally hate to waist a drop, but this wasn?t a normal night. I took three or four more loads in my mouth, and several more were squirted on my face, neck, chest, and back.
It tickled as it ran down my body.

Finally, the big man was ready to use me to catch his load, and it really was the grand finale. I went right back to sucking his cock softly and sweetly. I just relaxed and his cock seemed to tell me exactly what it wanted. I reached up with both hands and began to softly caress his balls. I try to not think about taking his load in my mouth when I?m giving oral service; it seems improper for a cocksucker to think of anything bet pleasing. But now I could feel the head of his cock stretching the back of my throat to it?s limit, made easier to take by the huge amount of pre-cum he was giving me. I could hardly breathe, but I was so excited it hardly mattered. He reached up and held my head firmly, but with surprising tenderness and just started shooting his load while continuing to long-stroke fuck my mouth. I just kept sucking and getting thick gobs of cum pushed down my throat.

I collapsed in pure pleasure at his feet, but kept holding his cock gently in my mouth. I couple more guys shot their loads on my, which felt like the ultimate applause. I was eventually helped to my feet, covered in cum, my throat stretched out.

I was almost a completely satisfied cocksucker

newtococksucking
Aug 16, 2022, 12:26 AM
That sounds so amazing !!!

wifekinky4husband
Aug 26, 2022, 3:10 AM
I would love to be gangbanged by 10+ guys. Sucking and deepthroating cock after cock, while my ass in being pounded!! that is my ultimate fantasy!

Be careful what you wish for. I wished for this for my husband. I know I a kinky crazy addicted to this fetish of mine. Well after it finally happened we wasn't the same. He went nuts for it. He was completely overboard. I had no problem whatsoever with it, I loved it. I have some of the most amazing videos - oh my goodness I could get off every minute of the day watching them. But as I said it changed him. Then one day it hit him - he was full on wanting cock all the time, like craving whoring. And it shocked the heck out of him. It took quite a while for him to recover. We are back to normal after going monogamous for a while and have may bi couples we play with even in groups. We hasn't had the switch flip again and is very careful not to let it. He didn't like the new him and how he felt with regards to sex. He admits it was fun and he even watches the videos with me, sometimes cringing but he is fine with it. He has even had 4 cocks in a row take him a few weeks ago with no issues. What we discovered was for us we have to be there together doing everything together. I can spread his ass for cock after cock and suck cock after cock along with him and all goes well. What he is not into is me not being a part of it. If you have a significant other, make sure to maintain that connection.

dickneeder
Aug 26, 2022, 1:22 PM
I love this topic and it's always on my mind. Once long ago I was married to an amazing woman who loved gangbangs. She liked me in the cuck role and eventually told guys they couldn't fuck her if they didn't use my mouth to get hard and also encouraged them to cum in my mouth. One amazing weekend we hosted 17 guys and I was able to get a load to swallow from everyone. Those days are gone and great memories. I love cum and never get enough. Recently I've got two guys who like to be sucked together and that's at least weekly. I'm trying thru several sites to organize a group of guys for regular meetings. Before covid the group was five guys who met most weekends. I'm hoping to get that going again. Could I suck 17 in a weekend today? I'd like to try. If you're in Arizona and interested, let me know.

KDaddy23
Aug 26, 2022, 3:21 PM
@wifekinky4husband, I can tell you with great certainty that your husband turning into a cocksucking fiend was... pretty normal. A lot of guys suck dick for the first time and just get hooked on it and more so when they do it and swallow cum. It really does change a guy and it's very damned confusing and while some guys settle down "after a while," some guys take longer to... adjust to this very amazing thing that they may have known about but now they've experienced what it's like to suck cock and swallow cum and, whew, what a rush. It is damned good that you two have this connection but if I were to say something to him, it would be for him to not be afraid of this "new" thing about him and that, again, it's quite normal.

B87cabj
Aug 27, 2022, 12:08 AM
I have gone to hotel parties and have indeed sucked off a group of men. It?s hot as fuck. My knees hurt. My jaw is sore, but it?s so worth it. I swallowed a lot of jizz and loved having hard cocks crammed down my throat. If you?ve never done it, I recommend it.

sterculius
Aug 27, 2022, 1:24 PM
During the 70's I worked as lead carpenter for a firm owned by two brothers, Pete and Pat Piro, renovating brownstones in one of the historic districts of downtown Brooklyn. Pat, would utilize one of the vacant apartments as his home/office where some of the guys would meet after work hours snorting coke and smoking weed, At one point, while high,, I admitted to Pat, who also happened to be gay, that I enjoyed sucking cock. Pat's preference was for receptive anal sex, but he knew some friends, gay and straight, who liked getting blowjobs. A number of times, Pat set me up with a few of his friends, and I would obediently get down on my knees and blow them. Usually only 2 or 3 guys would show up, but once I gave blowjobs to 6 men in a row, one after another, as they all stood around watching me, stroking their erections and offering advice while waiting for it to be their turn to fuck my throat. I must have been on my knees for over an hour, sucking cocks and swallowing cum.

marine20
Aug 27, 2022, 1:31 PM
once at a bathhouse , i wanted to see how many cocks i could suck that day. turned out to have 6 cocks in my mouth. it was so sexy . i felt wonderful, just like the faggot cocksucker that i am.

NJwood
Aug 27, 2022, 11:12 PM
I met up with a guy when I visited my hometown of Toronto. We got a room at the men?s spa downtown. It was early evening and after left I was still horny. I wandered around sucking cock in the hot tub, the sauna, then in the playroom. There I was surrounded by four or five guys, taking their cocks in a cock drunk lust. One of them started sucking me while I was busy taking another cock in my mouth. I was so turned on I almost immediately blew my load, filling his mouth.

sterculius
Aug 28, 2022, 2:41 PM
I'm a carpenter, and I worked for a number of years as lead carpenter for a real estate firm owned by two brothers, Pat and Pete Piro, renovating brownstone buildings in a historic landmark district in Brooklyn. One of the brothers, Pat,was gay. Pat would take an empty apartment in one of the buildings under renovation as his office/apartment, and a few of the men would hang out there after work. Pat liked snorting coke and smoking grass and while high, I volunteered the information that I enjoyed sucking cock and that as a teenager I had been my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker all through high school. Although Pat was gay, he preferred receptive anal sex to oral sex, but promised to find me cocks to suck. He would periodically host a gathering of guys he knew for that purpose. Pat had a lover named Roger, who also liked sucking cock, and Roger and I used to service whoever showed up, usually numbering between 3 and 5. On one occasion, 6 men showed up, but Roger couldn't make it, so I did them all. It took me over an hour to blow them, and when I was done, my knees were sore and I was burping cum continuously. It was great fun and extremely arousing to go from one cock to the next, blowing each one in turn as the others stood around, stroking their cocks and waiting to take their turn fucking my mouth. I'm not sure, but I think I did one guy twice. This was my first time sucking off multiple men, but it wouldn't be my last

mtnmen2
Aug 30, 2022, 1:27 PM
I was at a ABS a couple of years back and went a little cock crazy. I sucked 5 different guys that day my first uncut cock also. I also let two fuck me. I still edge to the fun I had that day. I love being a slut. Wish i had gotten spit roasted then also.

Fluidity
Aug 31, 2022, 9:50 PM
This was such a common fantasy for me as a teenager. Especially about the pro wrestlers that were popular in the 90s. It started of with me fantasizing about working for Sting as a very "personal" assistant and then he would loan me out to, say Rick Rude or Razor Ramon. And then it would culminate with me entering a locker room with all of the hottest wrestlers with their trunks pulled down, waiting for me to get into the middle of them and get to work, then go back to Sting's hotel room for some decompression/after care. In all honesty, I'm probably too neurotic to go for such a scenario in real life and don't fantasize about it the way I used to anyway. But group situations seem to be a very common fantasy and for those who've managed to safely make it a reality, hats off to ya!