PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Nude or not?

rodman2005
Mar 3, 2013, 7:33 PM
I sleep only wearing a T-shirt. Never do I wear shorts, skivies or a thong to bed. Naturally nude. Just feels right.
I do keep shorts nearby, just in case... one never knows.

What do you wear?

Does it change throughout the seasons?

ashleecummings
Mar 3, 2013, 7:39 PM
I can only sleep in panties.. only thing that feels right.

Velorex
Mar 3, 2013, 8:18 PM
Nude, have been sleeping in the nude since my teens.

Basin_Bouy
Mar 3, 2013, 8:25 PM
I need a T-Shirt, usually bottomless

Iowason
Mar 3, 2013, 8:28 PM
I used to sleep in the nude for years but the older I get and the more my balls sag the more I tend to sleep with underwear on.

cyber1941
Mar 3, 2013, 8:28 PM
I've been sleeping totally nude since college. Feels so good.

Indyguy
Mar 3, 2013, 8:30 PM
Skin to win! Love being naked, sleep better in the nude.

IndyBiFun
Mar 3, 2013, 8:30 PM
Just underwear for me.

stonebow
Mar 3, 2013, 10:38 PM
Nude most of the time....sometimes wear a T-shirt if it's cold. Just the sheets against my skin is all that feels comfortable.

12voltman59
Mar 3, 2013, 11:27 PM
I've been sleeping nude myself since I was a teen---and usually do so if at all possible---the only time I didn't do it much was when in the service, at least while on board ships or in "barracks."

It does feel so good to be able to spend at least sleep time in the nude.

Gibberish
Mar 4, 2013, 12:11 AM
Sleeping naked is the way to go, it helps everything air out and the slightly cooler temperatures are healthy for you. Plus it promotes intimacy with your partner and just helps people be comfortable in their own skin too. I sleep nude unless I'm at someone else's house or something. Or if I'm sick or drunk I'll wear sweats in case I have to get out of bed quickly.

Plus it just feels better, it's less restricted and more comfortable.

MtnMan
Mar 4, 2013, 12:32 AM
Always nude, and the few times I've "had" to wear shorts when company was in the house, I'd wake up with them twisted all around, then I'd have to figure out how to un-twist them, and that would involve rearranging my cock and balls, and then that, of course would lead to stimulation, so first thing I know, I'm nude and don't care who's in the house!

niftyshellshock
Mar 4, 2013, 1:55 AM
I like boxer briefs.

MaGuy73
Mar 4, 2013, 5:06 AM
Nude here as well, keep shorts at bedside if needed, only time I wear underwear to bed is if my kids have friends staying over. Like MtnMan, when I have to wear underwear to bed, you usually wake up all twisted in them - hate that. LOL

ALAbiguy
Mar 4, 2013, 6:55 AM
Completely nude since my late teens. Any other way just doesn't feel right.
Pro Tip: Don't sleep nude when you're going through a colonoscopy prep LOL.

M4straponF
Mar 4, 2013, 8:08 AM
Only boxers here. Hate having a shirt bind up on me during the night.

fredtyg
Mar 4, 2013, 11:13 AM
Slept nude off and on in my early 20s. Now it's just what I normally wear around the house, minus the top: briefs and a pair of sweatpants.

jollyrover
Mar 4, 2013, 12:12 PM
Always sleep nude.

liberlib
Mar 4, 2013, 1:54 PM
I always sleep nude unless I am sharing the room with someone else, usually while traveling, who would not appreciate seeing my balls hanging out. I also dislike getting tangled in clothes, even skin tight briefs.

VZR1800
Mar 4, 2013, 2:00 PM
I like to sleep nude. But alas, practically every morning I wake up with a wet drooling wood. Would have to clean the sheets too dang often. Guess I should put a condom on before going to sleep. ;-)

fredtyg
Mar 4, 2013, 6:02 PM
Thought I'd mention one big reason I switched to always wearing sweatpants to bed: Emergencies! What if you have to get out of the house real quick? We live in earthquake country and I've been through some good ones. At least I could run out the door real fast if I'm wearing something. I'd hate to be fumbling in the dark looking for some pants to put on when the big one hits.

GirlyBoi4U
Mar 4, 2013, 10:30 PM
Undies or panties for me

badbear
Mar 5, 2013, 7:39 AM
under shorts most of the time. but nude other times. can't sleep in with socks or shirt on.

Bishyguy1958
Mar 5, 2013, 7:45 AM
Nude 100% of the time since my early teens, except for when the kids were little. They had a tendacy to come in to the bedroom in the middle of the night after bad dreams, drink of water, etc.

Socks? I can't stand them 99.999% of the time anyways.

ohbimale
Mar 5, 2013, 11:16 AM
I prefer to sleep nude. It feels good.

SabrinasSlave
Mar 5, 2013, 12:13 PM
We both sleep nude unless she wants us to wear matching nighties.

Gi2BooKoo
Mar 5, 2013, 12:55 PM
We both sleep nude. I never know when he may wake up with morning wood and I have to take him down a notch ;-) We are also empty-nesters, so we never worry about the kids anymore.:-)

Waylon
Mar 5, 2013, 2:07 PM
Wintertime is sleep bottoms and a oversized tshirt, sometimes no shirt.
Summertime is nude or loose boxer bottoms, no shirt.

The Black Knights
Mar 6, 2013, 11:23 AM
We both sleep in the nude at home or in hotels (another story), regardless of season. Never gave it a thought. Hell, we lounge around nude a lot (in the bedroom). We only wear something if we are staying with family (another story) or others (especially kids) AND we think someone might walk in on us (which has happened while we were lounging, but we covered up just in time!). We are basically nudists at home. Our pets are used to it.

dick_pumper
Mar 6, 2013, 12:58 PM
Many years ago I went to a friends house to pick him up to go hunting. His Mother let me in and said he was still sleeping downstairs so I went to wake him up. I shook him and told him to get up. He was groggy so I pulled the blankets back and said get up and realized he was nude. I turned my head and he got out of bed. I kept that thought in my head all day and that night I decided to try and sleep naked. It was exciting, almost like a taboo to be naked, but I also felt good doing it. I have slept nude ever since. I generally keep a pair of gym shorts next to the bed in case of an emergency. In the last 10 years the only times I haven't slept nude was once when the sister in law spent the night, and on a business trip where I had to share the room with another guy. It doesn't feel natural to me to sleep in clothes anymore.

Lustylove
Mar 6, 2013, 3:56 PM
Is sleep nude for treat and only if it is warm!!

Djmurph05
Mar 6, 2013, 5:36 PM
Always nude!! Why wear anything?! We try to be naked as often as possible. No shorts by the bed or anything. If I have to get up quick for something then someone might be getting a peek! Couldn't care less lol

w.bicrswa
Mar 6, 2013, 7:02 PM
We both almost always sleep nude. I only wear bottoms, usually sweatpants, if I'm at someone else's home. She will wear bottoms only if it's really cold, or its that time​.

rodman2005
Mar 6, 2013, 8:07 PM
We both sleep in the nude at home or in hotels (another story), regardless of season. Never gave it a thought. Hell, we lounge around nude a lot (in the bedroom). We only wear something if we are staying with family (another story) or others (especially kids) AND we think someone might walk in on us (which has happened while we were lounging, but we covered up just in time!). We are basically nudists at home. Our pets are used to it.

So they must think mommy and daddy have their own little furry critters! ha!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 6, 2013, 11:33 PM
Yep yep. I only sleep in "Jammies" if I am Freezing, or at someone's house. :} Love the feel of blankets next to my naked skin..:}
Cat

BiBIKER065
Mar 7, 2013, 8:45 AM
NUDE, love it!

rumple4skin
Mar 7, 2013, 12:43 PM
I have prefered to sleep nude since i was a kid. My parents did not like it but did not make a big deal out of it. It is much more comfortable for me. I will wear boxer breifs if I have guests (that should not see me nude ) over. I do like to go nude at home often but I do keep a pair of short or sweats close at hand. I had to run out due to smoke once - glad i had the shorts nearby :) it was cold outside.

zigzig
Mar 8, 2013, 4:41 AM
Sometimes I sleep nude, but mostly with pijamas. Nude is perfect way to sleep, when it is too hot or steamy in summer. :)

SC24FUN
Mar 14, 2013, 7:32 AM
We have been nude in bed for over 30 years. would have it no other way.

its_all_good
Mar 14, 2013, 8:27 AM
I always sleep nude. I toss and turn, so any clothes gets wrapped around me and feels uncomfortable.

billblueeyes
Mar 14, 2013, 9:37 AM
Totally nude....

4_oral_fun
Mar 14, 2013, 2:58 PM
Nude, the only way to sleep

wetnude
Mar 14, 2013, 3:06 PM
I always sleep nude and have done that for a long time.

Gearbox
Mar 14, 2013, 3:24 PM
I wear PJ's unless with sexual company. It's fekin cold here!

Biwest
Mar 14, 2013, 5:55 PM
I always sleep nude. It feels great.

Sensualhunter
Jan 29, 2014, 12:15 PM
Naked! For sure! I even like to be naked when I am awake :tongue:

Flounder1967
Jan 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
Naked even when my son jumps in bed. It shows that I'm comfortable in my own skin. Promotes confidence. when other sleep over I just shut the door. I keep shorts or sweats by the bed for midnight runs or for emergencies.

nailchewer
Jan 29, 2014, 12:32 PM
Boxer briefs.... tried nude a few times and just wasn't comfortable. And for some reason can never have socks of.

Hypersexual11
Jan 29, 2014, 12:50 PM
We vowed to always sleep nude. 34 years later, still sleeping nude. Lucky for me, she is SO sexy. She's not so lucky.

Dunmor
Jan 29, 2014, 12:58 PM
Wow, it gets drafty at night, I cannot get through nude, have to have something on

Newly_Bi
Jan 29, 2014, 1:24 PM
My wife and I sleep nude. The season doesn't matter since we have a heated blanket.

BiBIKER065
Jan 29, 2014, 2:37 PM
I don't have a wife, but I sleep nude :rolleyes:

HenryDaniel
Jan 29, 2014, 3:45 PM
Wife and I sleep naked. Even when the kids were around , they though nothing of it. We use to do family outings to a local nude beach when the kids were growing up.

txsmale55
Jan 29, 2014, 4:46 PM
A family nude thing would be interesting I'm sure.

Fzmr9t
Jan 29, 2014, 4:47 PM
Boxers and a t usually, otherwise I'll get comments from the mrs. About why I'm naked. If it's cold, usually sweat bottoms and possibly socks.

Lunatic1966
Jan 29, 2014, 5:01 PM
Have slept nude since I had my own apt at 18. remember being so horny that first week I didn't sleep much, just spent the whole night masturbating!!! hehehehehe

lookn4fun64
Jan 29, 2014, 6:14 PM
Sleeping nude is great, but a little tough here in the NE at the moment with temps only reaching 18 degrees mid-day with full sunshine.

CFL1970
Jan 29, 2014, 7:10 PM
Usually just boxer briefs, maybe a T-shirt if it's cold. Lately, I'm more comfortable sleeping naked than when I was younger. Not sure why, maybe I just don't worry about the little things so much anymore.

Erikir
Jan 29, 2014, 7:29 PM
Nude in summer, underwear in winter 'cause it's tool cold for the "boys" in winter.

SlightlySalty
Jan 29, 2014, 11:13 PM
I sleep nude year round, but my wife only does it in the warmer months. I wear boxers when we travel and stay with others, but I've gotten so used to sleeping in the buff it feels very odd to have something on.

aLABiM75 & StrF51
Jan 30, 2014, 3:59 AM
`

Nekkid' all the way....
Even got the Wife into it and she now has trouble sleeping with any kind of clothes on when she visits family alone.
Apparently, she will not lock the Bedroom door when alone.

`

jja4a
Jan 30, 2014, 7:09 AM
Always naked. Started right after getting out of the service many years ago.

semod
Jan 30, 2014, 7:19 AM
Naked all year long. Even if we vist friends, we just close the door. When grand kids visit, we lock th door. We've slept naked since we dated. And we shower together very morning.

JustinW
Jan 30, 2014, 9:36 AM
Always underwear; boxer briefs and no shirt.

centillini
Jan 30, 2014, 10:15 AM
I sleep nude and to me only way to go.

zenn7
Jan 30, 2014, 5:36 PM
Nude just feels the best...love the feeling of clean sheets on the skin..:)

lookn4fun64
Jan 30, 2014, 6:56 PM
Shave your groin and try it. I am thinking of adding silk underwear. God the shaving helped tremendously

gotlek
Jan 30, 2014, 9:52 PM
​Prefer to be naked most of the times.

biwoody
Jan 31, 2014, 3:14 AM
I always sleep totally nude It is the only way to go And the wife also sleeps semi nude (panties only) If I had my way I would be nude all the time!

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Jan 31, 2014, 3:30 AM
Nude, except for t-shirt. If the skin on my deltoids and lower neck are exposed, my sinuses clog/swell up.
But I enjoy 'the breeze' so well I continue to wear only a t-shirt through the morning. Mrs. Blue squawks at me when I get too close to a front window. Personally, I think anyone looking into our windows gets what they deserve, a sight of a fat old naked man! ... as long as I'm not deliberately exhibitionist posing in front of a front window (which I don't).
Blue

franklinbiguy
Jan 31, 2014, 6:10 AM
Certainly nude for.me as much as I can. It just feels right.

newlynymphos
Jan 31, 2014, 7:40 AM
Sleeping nude is great, but a little tough here in the NE at the moment with temps only reaching 18 degrees mid-day with full sunshine.

Wife and I always sleep nude! I've been a nude sleeper, nudist, and exhibitionist since about the age of 10!

And this MN winter has seen average highs if -5 F! With lows dipping below -30 F! Still sleep nude, just put more blankets on!

NjbiGuy01
Jan 31, 2014, 10:04 AM
I usually sleep in just my underwear bottoms. If I have nothing on, it's like an unspoken signal to the wife I'm game...lol. If I spoon from behind her, she wakes up. Normally she's in a nightie with no underwear, so I can slip my hand or cock where I need to. When it's cold I might add sweat pants or a tea shirt, but usually just the underwear bottom.

12voltyV2.0
Jan 31, 2014, 1:45 PM
I still love to sleep naked. Thankfully where I live in both Ohio and Florida--I am not far from IKEA stores and got to say--I love them. On both beds here in Florida and up north--I have bought some high thread count sheets for my beds along with some nice comforters from IKEA----between those sheets and the comforters--it is so nice to curl up naked in the bed. Just wished I had someone to share the beds with more than I get to do :oh:

monaohio
Jan 31, 2014, 2:44 PM
i been sleeping naked since i was 8 feels good also it makes it easy for someone to start something or get a hard surprize plus i am mostly naked in my home i love being naked wish i could go outside naked in summertime

mikeyd270
Jan 31, 2014, 3:35 PM
Nude about half the time. I usually end up fingering myself.

newlynymphos
Jan 31, 2014, 9:40 PM
Nude is the only way to be! Inside or outside!

semod
Feb 1, 2014, 12:51 PM
I think it's funny how some people don't sleep nude because of the cold. We sleep nude year round. We just add a blanket in the winter.

thesaltyseaman
Feb 5, 2014, 6:35 PM
As naked as a blue-jay, from spring to autumn.
A long shirt for winter, still leaves room to manoeuvre :tongue:

gunslinger13
Feb 6, 2014, 9:08 AM
I started sleeping nude as a teenager because it was just to hot with no a/c in the room.
I shave as well to help keep me cooler all over.
A Dr.Oz recommendation to be relaxed at night.

Bottomhubby
Feb 27, 2016, 6:41 PM
We sleep nude all the time regardless of situation have an in suite so no worries about unwanted exposure. When we were swingers our king size bed was a no clothes zone, for all.