PDA

View Full Version : dressing for a guys pleasure

jackbirdjay
Mar 2, 2013, 11:51 AM
How many guys like dressing for a guys pleasure? I love pleasing my lovers. Just love dressing being fem for my lover.

ErosUrge
Mar 2, 2013, 12:47 PM
hmmm....I don't particularly dress up for anyone because of their gender. But if I am going on a date that is potentially hot and whether a man or a woman, I will pay extra attention as to how I dress and especially with my cleanliness in the event that it does lead to and ends up with pleasures of the flesh.

cornholejoe
Mar 2, 2013, 7:11 PM
like a man who dresses

fredtyg
Mar 3, 2013, 10:48 AM
How do you know what the guy's pleasure might be, though? I know one strictly homosexual guy that likes manly men wearing manly clothes. I prefer guys more on the effeminate side that wear, well...more effeminate clothes.

The only time I recall specifically dressing to attract men was decades ago when I took a trip to the local steam baths. I told myself I had to look as queer as possible, so what to wear? I didn't have much choice in clothes so I figured the shoes would be the sign. I put on some rarely worn white, low- top deck shoes figuring those were the most gay looking things I had. Not sure if it made any difference.

tenni
Mar 3, 2013, 11:12 AM
I do wonder if the OP is referring to cross dressing too? The only thing that I might do as far as planning how to dress for another guy is convenience of removal...lol Don't wear a belt on your pants and it is uh easier to be stripped or drop your pants. Ok...I don't put a lot of thought into it but I do have a more favourite pair of boxer briefs that I might put on..:) I'd never wear a thong or feminine clothes for anyone.

Oh, I have to take part of that back. I did wear underwear that an ex woman lover bought for me ..to wear for her pleasure. She even bought me a jock that she asked me to wear sometimes.

Waylon
Mar 3, 2013, 12:53 PM
Low rise, hip-hugger jeans, no underwear and a sleeveless shirt open to the navel with my hair down to my shoulders will often turn on the guy I am servicing. I enjoy dressing like that.